User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
(Ravenclaw Alumna)(Half Nymph)(Metal Charmer)(Professor of Charms Years 1-3)

After her students took a seat where a small bowl of water sat, Lola smiled and said, "Alas, today will be your last lesson with me as my students. Have no fear though, I do have a bit of entertainment today for everyone. Today we are learning the Freezing Spell."

"The Freezing Spell can freeze water, extinguish fires, and cool off Fire Dwelling Salamanders. Obviously today we are freezing water. The spell's incantation is Glacius pronounced more clearly GLAY-see-us. Make note of the wand movement which is as follows..." Lola demonstrated the mountain shaped wand movement of the spell:

User Image

Lola pointed at her podium and cast glacius the podium became encased in ice. "Like so."

"If you have questions please let me know. Otherwise please begin practicing turning your bowl of water to ice using glacius."

................................................................................................................

Time: 2060-2061 Hogwarts Year

{OoC: }

Quote:

Quote: