Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild PSA: Mermaid Princess Christmas 2023 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Olette
Roxas & Sora's Sister

Hi Kendra and Perry=) this will be fun, let's decorate that Christmas Tree=)
thinks Olette happily

CrystBalfast

User Image
Perry
Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom (Peach's Brother)
"If you're in a pinch, just call me!"

Oh wow! Mega games sounds so fun, so many and 4 years before the last game Unreal Tournament wow! eek
thinks Perry

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:47 pm
Kendra
Mermaid (Eraqus's Sister)
"The Human World feels like its somewhere I'm meant to be."

[Player's Room]
Kendra enters the Player's Room with Prince Perry & Olette next
Sounds like fun, Perry. That's when Jazz Jackrabbit was a fan favorite and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 would arrive 4 years later with Christmas Chronicles or Holiday Hare 1999 around of the Turn of the Millennium when Epic Games arrived in 2000. Kendra said to Perry and Olette.

Segment: Apogee December 1993 DOS Catalog
Narrator: So, Kendra and Perry, what is new? After all, "Biggest Day of the Year deserves a Big set of Presents of the Year."
Anyway, here's the Apogee Catalog from Christmas 1993 on DOS. The Catalog contains...
= Blake Stone Aliens of Gold
= Duke Nukem 2
= Duke Nukem
= Halloween Harry
= Alien Carnage
= Bio Menace
= Monster Bash
= Major Stryker
= Word Rescue
= Math Rescue
= Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
= Commander Keen
= Secret Agent
= Paganitzu
and
= Crystal Caves
All of them had the First Chapter by themselves until you get the Registered Versions in which you get the rest of the Story. This was back then when Shareware Games were dominate on Old Computers.

Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was Epic MegaGames last 2D Platformer in 1998 then Unreal would arrive months after Unreal since that came out in Spring 1998 while Jazz 2 arrived around the same time.
The Narrator said to Kendra, Perry and Olette

Segment: Apogee November 1995 DOS Catalog
Narrator: Next is the Apogee Catalog from November 1995 for DOS PCs. As you can see, this was from the Final Years of Apogee before its resurrection. That Issue contains...
= Realm of Chaos
= Rise of the Triad
= Boppin
= Wacky Wheels
= Mystic Towers
= Hocus Pocus
= Raptor Call of the Shadows
= Planet Strike
= Duke Nukem 2
= Duke Nukem
= Alien Carnage
= Halloween Harry
= Bio Menace
= Monster Bash
= Major Stryker
= Math Rescue
= Word Rescue
= Commander Keen
= Secret Agent
= Paganitzu
and
= Crystal Caves
This was before Death Rally & Stargunner in 1996. These Dealer Catalogs for Computers were called Disk Magazines or DiskMags back then before the Internet. Its also worth Mentioning that 4 Rise of the Triad Versions were made...
= Rise of the Triad The HUNT Begins (Regular and Deluxe Edition)
= Rise of the Triad Dark War (Registered)
and
= Extreme Rise of the Triad
Dark War is the Registered Version in 1995 which also applies to the 2013 Remake while the HUNT Begins is the Shareware Version in 1994.

That sounds like a Glass of Trivia right there, Perry. Those were the good old days before the Internet went full circle in 1996 and 1997. Kendra said to her prince

*Maintenance Notice*
Narrator: So in order to do some Repair Work on the PC, I would need to get off for that and I would need the right drivers to do so besides the Filter Cleaning so that the computer runs well. As for the Heat Sinks and Cooling Fans, you would need to dismantle the PC to do that when its turned off then reassemble it when the Deep Cleaning is done.

I also found out the cause of the Overload on the Old Labtop when I tried using a USB 3.0 WFC Adapter. The Old Laptop did NOT Support it as the Connector was wrong.
USB 2.0 Connector = USB 3.0 Plug-In, Causes an Overload and Overheat.
USB 3.0 Connector = USB 2.0 Plug-In. Backwards Compatibility but may cause some problems
USB 3.0 Connector = USB 3.0 Plug-In, Balanced Connection but may Require Drivers to Operate.

How to put this... Oh, I know. The Jumper Cable Puzzle in Space Quest 6 where you need to read the Shipping Manifest's Recall Notice where the Plus Cable being the Positive Wire ends with the W Cable and the Minus Cable being the Negative Wire ends with the O Cable. In other words, Putting a battery in backwards may cause a device to short out.

Narrator: Well, when setting up a USB Network Adapter, do you know what a Semiconductor Driver Port is? Its a program you need to Operate the USB Adapter, you have to have both the correct manufacturer and Serial Model otherwise it won't work.

That all sounds complicated. Kendra said to her prince

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:09 pm
User Image
Olette
Roxas & Sora's Sister

wow the Christmas Apogee Catalog looks really good, all those games! mrgreen
thinks Olette

CrystBalfast

User Image
Perry

yes Kendra it does sound complicated, but I guess must be done =)
thinks Perry  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:55 pm
Kendra
Mermaid (Eraqus's Sister)
"The Human World feels like its somewhere I'm meant to be."

[Player's Room]
Segment: Apogee June 1994 DOS Catalog
Narrator: Next is the Apogee Catalog from June 1994 for DOS PCs. This was around the time Rise of the Triad was on its way... The Games included on that Catalog from that Era was...
= Hocus Pocus
= Raptor Call of the Shadows
= Duke Nukem 2
= Duke Nukem
= Halloween Harry
= Bio Menace
= Monster Bash
= Major Stryker
= Math Rescue
= Word Rescue
= Commander Keen
= Secret Agent
= Paganitzu
and
= Crystal Caves
This was a Busy Year for Apogee as next during that time was Boppin and Super Boppin which came out during the last days of the Commodore Amiga in 1992.

Amazing and I thought Collecting Sweets was fun in a Children's Platformer. Kendra said to her prince

Segment: Apogee July 1993 DOS Catalog
Narrator: Next is the Apogee Catalog from June 1993 for DOS PCs. The Games included on that Catalog from that Era was...
= Monster Bash
= Major Stryker
= Math Rescue
= Word Rescue
= Commander Keen
= Duke Nukem
= Secret Agent
= Paganitzu
and
= Crystal Caves
Duke Nukem 2 was on its way as another great platformer with more items to collect.

Amazing for Apogee to make a Space Shooter inspired by Star Solider. Kendra said to her prince

Segment: 3D Realms June 1995 DOS Catalog
Narrator: Next is the 3D Realms Catalog from June 1995 for DOS PCs. The Game included on that Catalog from that Era was...
= Terminal Velocity
This ran on the Fury3 Engine which would later become one of the smash hit games for Windows 95.
The Narrator said to the Characters.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:38 pm
User Image
Olette
Roxas & Sora's Sister

Oh wow June 1994 Apogee Dos games, awesome! Monster Bash, Hocus Pocus, wow! amd Crystal Cave! so cool ! mrgreen
thinks Olette

CrystBalfast

User Image
Perry

oh...the Space Shooter , sounds very fun sweet Kendra =)
thinks Perry =) information over flow lol

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:41 pm

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:00 am
David
Prince of Corona, Germany (Rapunzel's Husband)
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Room]
David enters the Player's Room next with Rapunzel and Snow White
Hello again, we're to take care of the Upstairs Decorations.

Segment: Witchaven 1995 DOS Preview
Narrator: The Decorations upstairs in the bags. Anyway, here's a DOS Preview of Witchaven which is a First Person RPG. It has plenty of Swords and magic but there's another problem as all the Weapons and Armors can break down with two messages where it'll be damaged and then it'll break apart after dealing damage to a certain degree. Arrows and Bows are also rare in that game.

The Stronger the Weapon in Witchaven, the longer it will last such as a Dagger being the Weakest while a Great Sword is the Strongest. However, there's plenty of weapons of the same kind to find just in case one of your daggers or swords becomes useless. Away, one of the enemies in that game is a Feral Dragon.
The Narrator said to the characters

Queentintin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:07 am
Snow White
Anya/Anastasia & Aurora's Sister
[Players Room]
Hello Prince david and Princess Rapunzel, happy to ber here, ok so there's decorations upstairs? sure will go get them=)
thinks Snow White

User Image
Rapunzel
Princess Of Corona
David, that sounds like a fun game, so those were the weapons to kill witches? oh well sounds great^^ hello Snow White=)
thinks ok let's decorate

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:17 am
David
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Room]
Raps, have you thought about making Reindeer Clothes Pins as an art project? David asked Rapunzel, his Sunlight Paintbrush Wife

Segment: Hardball 4 1994 DOS Preview
Narrator: Next we have a DOS Preview for Hardball 4 from 1994 otherwise known as Hardball 94 for the SEGA Genesis. The Floppy Disk has Fictional Players with MLB Players via Expansion while the CD-ROM Version has MLB Players only. As with old Sports Game, they're 0-2 Players as you choose to let the game play by itself. This was 5 years before Hardball 6 2000 Edition came out, the last HardBall Baseball Game from Accolade. The Narrator said to the characters

Queentintin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:26 am
User Image
Rapunzel
Princess Of Corona
That would be so much fun, Reindeer clothes pin decorations, I'd love to my sweet tailor husband heart
thinks Rapunzel while listening as well to the Narrator, oh a baseball game nice =) hardball 4 1994 nice ^^

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:27 pm
David
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Room]
That's a great idea. Once the Upstairs Decorations are up, we can stuff the stockings. David asked Rapunzel, his Sunlight Paintbrush Wife

Segment: Front Page Sports Baseball 1994 DOS Preview
Narrator: Here's a DOS Preview of Front Page Sports Baseball from 1994. This was 2 years before Triple Play Baseball arrived on the SEGA Genesis and its Gold Edition of the same game from EA The Narrator said to the characters

*Segment: Brett Hull Hockey 1994 DOS Preview*
I see since the Narrator's busy at the moment, I suppose I can do his next segment for him. Here's another Accolade Sports Game Preview that was on DOS Computers in 1994. Brett Hull Hockey. Like HardBall 4, its also a 0-2 Player Game where you can choose to let the Computer Play by itself. However, NHL 94-96 are also good MS DOS Hockey Games too. David said to Snow White

Narrator: Hello. Care for a drink? The Narrator offered Peppermint shakes

Queentintin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:28 pm

Snow White

Brett Hull hockey, nice =) and a peppermint milk shake sure please =)
thinks Snow white, wonderful=)

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:37 pm
David
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Room]

Segment: Microsoft Golf 1994 Windows Preview
Narrator: I have this game which is the next Preview from the past. Microsoft Golf. I always seem to get caught in the Bunker or Rough when I played that game. The Narrator said to the characters

Looks like a Windows Port of Links 386 Pro CD. David said to Snow White & Rapunzel as he helped the decorate

Narrator: How's the Peppermint Milkshakes? The Narrator said to the characters as he looked for the next Dealer Demo of the Past

*Segment: The Dig 1994-1995 DOS Preview*
Narrator: Here's something that's Very Pricey and Atmospheric from 1995 on DOS PCs. The Dig is based on an Unreleased Script of Amazing Stories where it begins as an Asteroid is heading for Earth where NASA sends out the Atlantis Space Shuttle to plant Nuclear Explosives onto it so it can be blasted into Earth Orbit as a Secondary Moon and search for signs of lifeforms inside the Asteroid but something is triggered inside and 3 of the 5 Astronauts are sent to an alien planet light years away and must survive in order to find their way back to Earth. The Narrator said to the characters as talk about The Dig.

*Segment: Lemmings Chronicles 1994 DOS Preview*
Narrator: Here's another coming of those Green Haired Mice on DOS PCs from 1994 called Lemmings 3: Lemmings Chronicles. Rockstar North's Puzzle Game which features those funny mice where you need to use few mice as possible as you guide the Lemmings from Start to Finish. The Narrator said to the Characters after talking about Lemmings 3

Ah yes... Rockstar North's Bread & Butter back in the day being Puzzle Games featuring cartoonish mice looking for their way home. David said to the Girls as the Narrator talked about Lemmings

Queentintin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:02 am
Snow White

Those games , look like fun, The Dig and Golf wow! =)
thinks Snow White

Quote:

User Image
Rapunzel
Princess Of Corona
OO Lemmings now that looks like fun too =)
thinks as she decorates

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:20 am
David
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Room]

Segment: Lemmings 3D 1995 DOS Preview
Narrator: Here's those Colorful mice one more time on DOS PCs, Lemmings 3D from 1995 which also got a Christmas Version called Lemmings 3D Winterland. The Narrator said to the characters

Those mice look pretty fun. David said to Snow White & Rapunzel as he helped the decorate

Segment: Sam & Max Hit the Road 1993 DOS Preview
Narrator: Here's a fun adventure game that got its own Cartoon Series and is STILL Around today. Sam & Max Hit the Road from 1993 on Floppy Disk & CD-ROM, its also a Disney Game too. The Narrator said to the characters

Ah yes. The Dog and Bunny Dynamic Duo that take on the most strangest cases since 1980's Sam & Max On the Road which operate as Police Agency for Hire known as the Freelance Police which find themselves in bizarre cases that cause them to do all sort of crazy & cartonish things along the way. David said to Snow White & Rapunzel as he helped the decorate the desk tree next

Queentintin

OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces