Name: Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna

Basic Information:

Nicknames: Kass, only his mother ever called him Aloysius

Birthday: February 15, 2049

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Wand: Eleven inches long, Rowan wood and phoenix feathers, long, straight and pliable

Sexual Orientation: TBD

Face Claim: Yuichiro Hyakuya from Owari no Seraph

School and Career:

Attending: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

House: Slytherin

Year: Third

Best Lessons:

■ Defense Against the Dark Arts
■ Potions
■ Charms

Worst Lessons:
■ Herbology
■ Astronomy

Clubs:

■ Slytherin Quidditch Team (Beater)
■ Adventurer's Guild
■ Hogwarts Chess Association (Club Founder and Captain)

OWL Scores:
■ Astronomy ~ X
■ Charms ~ X
■ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
■ Herbology ~ X
■ History of Magic ~ X
■ Potions ~ X
■ Transfiguration ~ X
■ Elective ~ X

NEWT Scores:

■ Astronomy ~ X
■ Charms ~ X
■ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
■ Herbology ~ X
■ History of Magic ~ X
■ Potions ~ X
■ Transfiguration ~ X
■ Elective ~ X

Current Employment: Student

Dream Job: Kas hasn’t really thought about careers too much yet, but perhaps a Ministry job or maybe an Auror

Personality:

■ Imaginative- Kas enjoys being in his own little world, sometimes at the expense of what he’s doing in the real world. This also means he can come up with solutions to problems that might not necessarily come to others
■ Practical- Thankfully, his imaginative streak is leavened with a measure of ‘groundedness’; while he might come up with a really great and cool idea, he’ll be the first to torpedo it if he doesn’t think it’ll actually work.
■ Headstrong- Kas has learned that there are times when one must stick to one’s principles, whether folk like it or not. He also knows that one has to carry on with life, even if he might not care to sometimes.
■ Scarred- Physically and emotionally. Kas was in a massive railway accident, he saw both of his parents and his older sister die (yes, he will see the thestrals), and was grievously injured into the bargain himself. While the injuries have healed, he has nightmares and scars, most of which are hidden by his clothes and his hair.
■ Loyal- As a result of seeing his parents die, Kas hangs onto his remaining emotional attachments a little bit tighter than might be expected.
■ Moody- There are times when his moods take a bad turn, and his temper grows short. When he gets into these times, Kas will be elsewhere, rather than cause issue for others

■ Russian Apple Cake
■ Books, particularly adventure novels
■ Chocolate Salami and pancakes
■ Hockey, follows the national team
■ Playing games with his cousins

Dislikes:

■ Having folk pestering him constantly
■ Really spicy foods; at some point it just becomes pain and chemistry
■ June, the accident happened then, really not overly fond of trains either
■ Hot weather
■ Beets

Hobbies:
■ Creative writing
■ Wizard Chess
■ Hockey

Strengths:
■ Willpower- When it matters, Kas will marshal whatever levels of courage required to see things done.
■ Problem-solver- Kas is good at solving problems. Math problems, chess problems, puzzles

Weaknesses:

■ Depression issues as a result of the accident
■ Claustrophobia (sleeps with an open window no matter how cold it gets)

Fears:

■ Closed in spaces
■ Dying like his parents

Patronus:
Happy Memory to Summon Patronus:

Special Abilities:
Animagus Form:
Apparition Status:
Flying Certification: Yes

Languages:

■ Russian (fully fluent)
■ English (fully fluent, however Kasamir has a strong Russian accent)
■ German (Fluent enough, but can read it better than he can speak it)

History:

Childhood: Kasamir is the younger son of Piotr Morozov and Merriam Patrovna. He was born in Edinburgh, where his father was student at the College of Engineering, and Merriam was a functionary at the Ministry of International Cooperation. His earliest memories were of his parents and his blonde-haired older sister. His coal-black hair and green eyes were seen as a bit of an oddity, as neither of his parents nor his sister had features like that.

When Kass was three, the family moved to Arkhangelsk, Russia, after his father graduated from school and took a job with Gazprom, a major natural gas supplier in the Russian Federation. As it worked out, living there allowed him to get close to his mother’s branch of the Patrovna family, and get introduced to the wonders of the Wizarding World. Other than that, the family lived much any other Muggle family in the Federation, with the usual issues that happen.

School Years: Everything changed when Kasamir turned ten years old. In June of 2058, he and his family were taking a family trip, paid for by the company, when the train they were on derailed and several cars exploded and caught fire. Kasamir saw his parents burn to death in front of him, and though he and Lana were badly injured in the accident, they managed to crawl out of the wreckage before he blacked out from the pain. When Kasamir eventually woke up, he learned Lana died in the hospital in St. Petersburg the night they were brought in, and he’d been badly burned as well.

After being discharged from hospital, Kasamir returned to Arkhangelsk to live with his cousins and recover. Though he received magical healing, there were still scars, and he suffers vivid nightmares from the accident. On top of that, he started having magical incidents take place, centered on him. His cousins were delighted, of course; this was good news, he’d inherited the magical talents his mother had. Right around the anniversary of the accident, an owl arrived, bearing a letter from Hogwarts…Hogwarts?!

The Sorting Hat:
The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Wonderful Sorting Hat! Why thank you much!
This school as well is full of many unexpected things,
but don't worry, you'll get quite used to it in...

SLYTHERIN!

First Year: Somebody up there is having a good laugh at my expense. I got accepted into the same House as my Aunt Faina, something I greatly appreciated, right up until I found out where I'd be sleeping. Sure, the Gryffindors and the Ravenclaws get to live up in towers, I'm bunking in a glorified tomb, under a lake. Yes, there are windows, allowing a bit of light, if one doesn't mind it being filtered through the water of the Black Lake, but forget getting any fresh air in, which doesn't do my clautrophobic issues any good, except forcing me to confront them on a daily and nightly basis. I have nightmares most nights, feeling the flames licking up and coming to claim me, only to wake up in a cold sweat inside a rock-walled dormitory, and try my best not to wake my roommates. As I said, somebody is having a good laugh at my expense.

There's no hockey, or bandy (no surprise, we are in Scotland, not Russia), but there is Quidditch, so, naturally I tried my hand at the only game in town. I made Beater, which means I shot iron cannonballs at people, while others do the same, and I have to divert them. Have to admit, there is a certain amount of satisfaction whacking a ball with a bat and sending it on its way. Unfortunately, our team has certain problems, specifically a neophyte, patzer of a Seeker, and all the other teams have Seventh Years as theirs'. Needless to say, our doom was sealed the moment our roster was settled.

It's not all bad, though, I found a group of gamers to hang with; too bad all the gaming books I had were ones they weren't familiar with and printed in Russian. I like my Potions and Charms classes, but I could do without taking Astronomy in the middle of the night and hiking up and down from the highest tower in the school. I'm also pretty sure the Dark Arts education I'm getting isn't half what I could have had if I'd gone to Durmstrang with my other friends. I'll have to compare notes over the summer if I have the chance.

Second Year: Going into my second year, I established the Hogwarts Chess Association, created to foster interest an advance Wizard Chess and similar games in school, and possibly lead to inter-school tournaments. How this place didn't have such an organization already escapes me. Was duly pleased to get a good turnout, including our Quidditch Captain, and Prefect, Brianna, and her second shadow, Csuri. Speaking of things quidditch, also put in a good solid effort being a member of the Slytherin Quidditch team and we not only swept all the other teams but won the Quidditch Cu and the House Cup.

Third Year:

Fourth Year:

Fifth Year:

Sixth Year:

Seventh Year:

Postgraduation:

Relationships:

Family: Piotr Morozov (father, deceased), Merriam Patrovna (mother, deceased), Lana Petrovna (older sister, deceased), Papa and Baba Patrovna (great-grandparents), Reyna Patrovna (great aunt), Faina Patrovna (second-cousin), Katya ‘Kitten’ Patrovna (second cousin) Sergei Patrovna (great ‘uncle’ (cousin)), Freddie Harcroft (second cousin, once removed), Katie Harcroft (second cousin, once removed)

Friends: Members of the Slytherin Quidditch team, the Adventurer's Guild and the Hogwarts Chess Association

Best Friend:

Romantic Interest:

Enemies:

Pets: A Moscow Watchdog named 'Medved', which translates to 'Bear' in Russian. He's only a puppy, and only takes commands in Russian, and looks like a small St. Bernard. Grandma Patrovna gave him to me as a gift when I visited St. Petersburg over the summer of 2062.

Update Log: (Signature Access by Crew Only)

Created: September 17th, 2023
Pending: 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 09/18/2023
Accepted: 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 [10/13/2023]
Updated: May 8th, 2024