CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:15 am
Here's an archive post gallery for moved posts in the bios section, bord.
The Dates of its original post will be shown

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:19 am
Posted 1-31-2022
Quote:

Time Card: One Madison Update Later...

Here's Madison's updated bio.

•••••••••••••••••• A p p e a r a n c e
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•••••••••••••••••• B a s i c s
Name: Madison

Statistics:
☆ 38
☆ Female
☆ Mermaid
☆ Nautilina, Atlantic Ocean
☆ Kanako, Marico, Kendall, Shae, Paige, Hugo, Demyx, Larxene, Terra, Aqua & Ventus's mother
☆ Nadia, Sasha & Stella's sister
☆ Riku, Lea, Axel Kairi, Namine & Xion's Aunt

♡ Her family: Nadia, Sasha & Stella (her sisters), Riku, Lea, Axel, Kairi, Namine & Xion (her nieces), Kanako, Marico, Kendall, Paige, Hugo, Shae, Larxene, Demyx, Terra, Aqua & Ventus (her children)
♡ The Open Waters
♡ Helping Others
♡ Making Music

Dislikes:
☠ Thunderstorms
☠ Bad Weather
☠ Sharks & Pirates
☠ Pollution

•••••••••••••••••• P e r s o n a l
Personality: Madison is really thoughtful, sweet and passionate.

History: A single mermaid who grew up alongside her sister, Nadia, Sasha & Stella, in the waters of the Atlantic but longed for children, then one day, she was granted children & named them Paige, Hugo, Terra, Kanako, Marico, Larxene, Shae, Aqua & Ventus. When Larxene, Aqua & Ventus turned 16 years old, Hugo & Paige turned 18 years old, Kanako, Terra & Marico turned 17 years old and when Demyx, Shae & Kendall turned 15 years old, they were permitted to see the open waters and as a chaperone, Madison accompanied her daughters. Madison is also the aunt of Riku, Lea, Axel, Kairi, Namine & Xion, while her children are Lea, Axel, Riku, Kairi, Namine & Xion's cousins.

Weaknesses: NA

Strengths: She is really good at casting magic.

Theme Song: TBA

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:19 am
CrystBalfast

Ultrabord
Okay, however I don't know what I'd use this for, since I have one topic for my characters and their bios already and don't plan on making it more complicated with a second topic  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:28 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Ultrabord
Okay, however I don't know what I'd use this for, since I have one topic for my characters and their bios already and don't plan on making it more complicated with a second topic

Well, its to free of some posts in the character bios and you can use some of the posts marked reserved to create add new character bios.
Not to worry, I'll explain more later.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:43 am
Posted: 2-3-2022
Quote:
Kendall's bio, bord. Whales sometimes surprise her, just to name an example.
As for the male and female adventurer, their home of Tipa sounds nice.

Mermaid
User Image
Note: Casi has a blue tail as a mermaid

Casual Town Dress
User Image

Formal Town Dress
User Image

Ballgown
User Image

Nightgowns
User Image User Image

Bikini Swimsuit
User Image

Wedding Dress

Name: Kendall

Statistics:
☆ 15
☆ Female
☆ Mermaid
☆ Ventus & Aqua's Little Sister

♡ Exploring & The Human World
♡ Singing & Reading
♡ Arts & Crafts

Dislikes:
☠ Sharks
☠ Heavy Storms
☠ Bad Weather
☠ Bullies

Personality: Kendall is very playful, kind, calm, caring, understanding, bright and trusting. She is also is very nice mermaid.

History: Kendall is the mermaid daughter of a sweet loving family. She dreams of the freedom and excitement of having human legs, and learning about the Human World. When she was old enough, she set out into the open waters.

Weaknesses: Loneliness.

Strengths: Kendall has a beautiful voice when she sings since she loves preforming under the sea. She loves to race with her Best Mermaid Friends to see who can swim fast. When she's not singing or racing, she loves reading books. Her favorite animal is dolphins.

Theme Song:
Ubi Soft Fanfare (Rayman 1 OST)
Main Title (Rayman 1 OST, Rayman Edutainment)

APPROVED BY: AnimusHelixRebirth

Character: Aoi Kiriya (Aikatsu)

Animal Friend:
Gil the Bottlenose Dolphin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:05 pm

Quote:
Ultrabord
(ah, yes, Kendall. I remember her design, a cute mermaid. definitely someone who my characters could be friends with in the future!)

User Image
Name: Lerozon
Race: Human
Home: TBD
Family: ??

Likes: Exploring, practicing his magic even though he makes a mess of it, meeting new people
Dislikes: Dishonest people, making foolish mistakes especially with his magic, being alone

Personality: Lerozon is usually very friendly and sympathetic, although he can't stand people who are dishonest or violent. He's a sorcerer, but he still has a lot to learn; fortunately, he loves learning.
History: He grew up in a small town where he was friends with pretty much everyone, but he always wanted to travel and see the world. He learned magic under an old sorceress, but even though she was an excellent teacher, he still has trouble controlling his magic.

Weaknesses: He gets depressed if he's alone too long, and he would rather be like Robin Hood and steal from greedy, rich dishonest people and give to the poor even if it's against the law.
Strengths: He does have very strong magic potential, and like Robin Hood he wants to help people in need; he's great at caring about others so long as they're honest people.

Theme song: (doesn't have one yet)

Approval- still figuring the details out.

I'll show you Nim in a little bit...

*Two Searches Later...*

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:06 pm

Quote:
Nim's bio

Mermaid:
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Human Town Dress:
User Image User Image

Human Bikini Swimsuit:
User Image

Note: Nim has a green tail as a mermaid
Name: Nim

Statistics:
☆ 17
☆ Female
☆ Mermaid
☆ Sora & Roxas's Sister

♡ The Open Waters
♡ Stargazing, Exploring
♡ Music & Singing

Dislikes:
☠ Sharks
☠ Bad Weather
☠ Heavy Storms
☠ Pollution

•••••••••••••••••• P e r s o n a l
Personality: Nim is an adventurous mermaid & she is curious about things she does not know. She is also calm, outgoing & friendly. She also has a best dolphin friend named Tara. Just like other mermaids & human girls at her age, she longs for passionate love in the human world as she sometimes has her head in the clouds.

History: She dreams of becoming human, so she can see what's beyond the open waters. After turning 17 years old, she ventures out to the open waters. Born and raised by a loving mother in the Atlantic Ocean alongside her brothers and sisters, she befriended an Orca Whale named Tara & loves to swim with her.

Weaknesses: Her stature makes her look like a tomboy.

Strengths: Nim's voice is beautiful when she sings.

Theme Song: Life is a Fairy Tale (Barbie: A Fashion Fairy Tale)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:21 pm
Posted: 2-3-2023

Quote:
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
yeah, I figure that Nim and Kendall would both get turned human in this, but they would eventually go off on their own separate adventures. Perhaps another merman character as well, maybe one who has a crush on one of these mermaids already but hasn't had the courage to talk to her. Maybe one of them will even fall in love with Anselm, if he's still single

The next profile I'll be posting here will be Alguna, but I don't have an image for him yet. Then I'll post Folami, who I do have images for.

Which mermaid character would that be for Anselm? That and both Nim and Kendall would blush after becoming human by a human's magic.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:23 pm

Quote:
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
yeah, I figure that Nim and Kendall would both get turned human in this, but they would eventually go off on their own separate adventures. Perhaps another merman character as well, maybe one who has a crush on one of these mermaids already but hasn't had the courage to talk to her. Maybe one of them will even fall in love with Anselm, if he's still single

The next profile I'll be posting here will be Alguna, but I don't have an image for him yet. Then I'll post Folami, who I do have images for.

Which mermaid character would that be for Anselm? That and both Nim and Kendall would blush after becoming human by a human's magic.
Since they're your characters, you should probably decide. Though I'd probably be more likely to make another merman character who has a crush on Kendall, so maybe Nim would fall in love with Anselm, if you want that.

Anselm is one of my characters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:57 pm

Quote:
Ultrabord
User Image

Name: Alguna
Race: Merfolk
Home: Near the shore of Nautilina
Family: Unknown

Likes: sleeping, eating, reading merfolk scrolls, being alone
Dislikes: most people, loud noises, any interruptions except the occasional friend visiting

Personality: He's basically a hermit and he's super lazy. He has a few friends including Paige and Hugo, but he avoids most merfolk and humans.
History: He left home at age 12 because his family was too annoying and totally didn't get him (really they cared about him but knew he would be better on his own.) He got tired of relatives asking if he would marry a nice mermaid because he's not attracted to females. Several other loner merfolk live in the surrounding area for better protection, but they only interact occasionally when going out to find food. He did befriend Paige and Hugo while they were warding off hungry sharks that probably would've tried to eat him.

Weaknesses: He's lazy and not the best fighter or swimmer; he's often antisocial and doesn't get along with a lot of merfolk.
Strengths: He's really smart and hard to fool; his cynical nature means he rarely gets into trouble.

Theme Song: probably something from Homestuck (idk. search Homestuck theme song, it'll be something like that.)

approval- not yet

So what are his human outfits like, when he meets a human girl, it would be cute.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
General OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers