Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:17 am
User Image
User Image
-references to OC ponies not yet in creation (Einar’s sisters)that are skinwalker hunters. Not yet officially named(that I can remember or find in my notes sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:50 am
The time had finally come! Pandora set out to find him! Her sire, her father. The Dark Saber Walker Einar! Her and her sister were the only children he had sired with their mother, though she had half siblings on her mothers side but she wasn’t close with any of them thanks to Einar. He had been different some among walkers. Partially because he didn’t fully have a grasp on what it meant to be a Walker perhaps but the reason didn’t matter. She was partly who she was because of him. She was never good enough, not strong enough, not ruthless enough, not a boy even. Not that she could change the last part at all. But she tried to be the best at everything for him. Being part shadows gave Pandora an advantage to hunting, though she couldn’t stomach much red meat at times she did eat some, but nothing was ever good enough. When she finally reached adulthood a certain event happened that started to change how she saw her so called Father.

She was following him at a distance as usual and he had an encounter with a particular nasty and large Kalona female. Pandora marveled at her strength and found it beautiful. A battle ensued and she watched from the shadows never doubting her father could win but the Kalona was able to knock Einar’s armor off and slashed into his side and left him gravely wounded. The Kalona reared back for the killing blow and Pandora dashed out for the shadows of the forest to protect her father. The Kalona mare was taken aback but realized quickly Pandoras connection and her misguided belief in Einar. She laughed when Pan ignored her warning that Einar would never love her and would kill her one day. Pan growled and stood her ground until the mare had flown off and above the tree line out of sight.

Pandora tried to help Einar but he gained some strength from anger and embarrassment and shoved her away and head butt her, barely stopping before biting down on her shoulder with his massive fangs. He growled and said if he saw her again he would kill her! He shifted to his cat form and ran off bleeding all the while. Pan was in shock, even with all the mistreatment he had never threatened to kill her out right like that. She had even said how she would find a way to become like him one day. How could she have been so stupid.

She was lost for a long time, not wanting to contact her family or talk to anyone. Eventually she met a stallion who watched over roses in a graveyard and he helped heal her and she even had foals with him. She loved her kids and he was a dear friend but she caught wind of her father being near by and something snapped, she decided the world would be better without his kind so she left to become a hunter with goal to kill her father!

She hunted for years sometimes just missing him sometimes finding others. Then the unthinkable happened she was almost killed by a Walker and they just left her to die a slow death in regret. She ended up being saved by 2 very unlikely mares. Two Walker hunters found her following a certain Walkers trail and it lead to her. They would come to find they were hunting the same Walker, Einar. He was Pandora’s father and their big brother!

Einar had been turned and helped murder their herd with the she Walker that wanted him as a toy. The two sisters were the only survivors and swore revenge and have hunted Walkers ever since. The nursed Pandora back to health all the while sharing their pasts with each other. When she was healed they trained her in their ways and started hunting together. It wasn’t long before they heard news that would change everything for them!

They could save Einar! They heard about angeni charms, they could bring Einar back to his original self….potentially. He at least would have more control over his blood lust and his mind. It would be difficult but the sisters thought it may be worth a shot as they only knew him from before the change. Pandora though wasn’t sure, she had only known him as a Walker. She agreed to try but first they had to track him down and capture him to be able to charm him.

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:28 am
Something….felt off to Einar. It had felt off for awhile now, but he just couldn’t put his hooves or paw on it. He traveled around his area of the woods like normal shifting to his cat form for easier movement. He climbed a tree and laid on a large branch and surveyed the area for a bit but nothing exciting was happening. Or so he thought, suddenly he saw large movement to the west near the border of his territory! There was more than one soquili entering. He jumped down silently from the tree and shifted back and casually walked towards the intruders.

He was a flash of purple as he got closer and he growled a warning but the mare didn’t even flinch. ‘How strange’, he thought. Then the mare turned around and spoke to him.
”Hi Father, long time no see.”,Pandora said with no emotion or expression as she looked her father in the face. She saw confusion flash in his eyes for a second before recognition then fury as he growled at her baring all fangs.

”I told you the next time I saw you I would kill you! You must be ready die!”, he spat out as if his words were venom. He didn’t know why he put up with her as a filly for as long as he did. She and her sister as well as their crazy mother were a huge mistake and it was high time he fixed it!

Pandora laughed, she knew this was coming and she was numb to it. She quickly glanced to her aunts hiding in the brush to sides ready with strong ropes. She was a distraction after all while they an ally angeni above waiting to charm him. Pandora also had a special sleeping powder to use too. She brought her attention back to her dear old dad as his patience was practically nonexistent as she was smirking at him. ”Id like to see you try old man! I can take you on in my sleep. I’m not the same weak mare I was back then!”.

If eyes could shoot flames his would at that moment, he always did have a short fuse even before the curse so said her aunts. But if he was so pissed to not notice an ambush it was good for them. His style and movements hadn’t changed over the years, she saw him shift his weight and ready to lunge, she jumped in front of him closing the distance first catching him off guard and blew the power straight into his nose. He breathed it in good too and she couldn’t help but chuckle. It would still take a minute or two to take effect though. As soon as he gained his composure he readied to lunge and Pandora yelled ”Now!”, and both sisters jumped over him securing ropes over his back that were tightly tied to trees on the other side. They tied them around the opposites trees after jumping to further secure them and Einar was forced to the ground.

It all happened so fast he wasn’t sure what it was that happened and who else was there but there were now three mates in front of him. One his daughter and the other two seemed familiar but not. He couldn’t focus though as his mind was hazy and eyes were heavy. A fourth figure flew down from above, a stallion and got closer. He found he now couldn’t speak, but the stallion did something to him, placed something on him. Before he lost consciousness he looked to the strange mares and thought he heard one say ‘brother’? He looked to his daughter, Pandora, yea that’s her name and saw sadness but hope? What was happening? He felt strange……then darkness.

Pandora felt a tear fall down her cheek as Einar finally lost consciousness, she thought she heard him start to whisper her name…..maybe it was wishful thinking but he hadn’t said her name since she was a filly. The angeni couldn’t guarantee anything with the charm but they had seen great success in many Walkers so he said to remain hopeful but it could be a long rocky road. My aunts and I all agreed would do our best to help him in any way we could. Now time will tell.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games