Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 pm
The creature below Marlon began to flail violently after he passed gas, but it was in vain shortly after the flailing goes limp causing the one with the hurt back to yell "HERBERT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU B**** HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY BROTHER ILL END YO-" the creature is interrupted by a putridly awful smell. "Dear lord never mind you reek
Nasteh
." The creature says waving a hand infront of its nose to try and clear the air as he goes and opens the window leaving it open as he jumps through to escape the smell.

That was not the end of it however as it eventually wafted over to Snows room. audible gagging can be heard from both the closet and the bathroom. Snow was safe on the ground until he goes to get up and get back on his bed only to be met with a horrible curse. "What a terrible night to have a nose...." Snow would say as he just sighs. "You know its been bad before, but something about mixing foods just made that so much worse." Snow said knowing Marlon was the cause due to having to bunk in the same part of the ship so there is not much room to escape. Snow walks over to Marlons room and opens the door only for his eyes to water being so close to the source. "Marlon your banned from eating at multiple stalls tommorow you nasty b*****d its bad enough on the ship, but I am multiple rooms away dude what the hell." Snow goes to continue but as he inhales he gags. "Oh lord i can taste it now." With that Snow ran back to his room and shoved what ever cloth he could find under the door before he hopped back in bed to hopefully sleep until the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:39 pm
Marlon sometime into the night, groaned as he got up, he scratched his chest, not noticing the red outline from someone having been crushed under as he went to use the bathroom. He groaned heavily opening the door and hearing the wailing, "GO TO BED ALREADY", he shouted before going to the bathroom, at the shriek from the shower, he slammed the door, "LOCK IT NEXT TIME DAMN", he yelled before going to check for a different bathroom using such to his mental and physical relief, "Noted, Ramen followed by barbeque, mean combination", he stated after leaving the bathroom.

He made sure to leave a small warning sign of a smell before returning to his room and sighing deeply seeing the critter he had rolled on top of, thinking it some patron that had mistaken his bed for theirs, he hefted them up, "Wrong room fella", he stated setting them outside in the hall with a spare pillow before going back to bed and snoozing.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:06 pm
The flatened creature just sat there contemplating things as they are as well as life itself. "I have......seen some things that I can never unsee experience horrors that the common mind would break from, Smelled things that even the elder gods from beyond would fear. I think i may have also seen the otherside it was beautiful." While contemplating it manages to shed a single tear. It got up and walked out of the Inn deciding to move on to greener pastures.

Snow was woken up momentarily as he heard a flush followed by labored noises as the pipes flushed something rather unholy. Did not take long for him to fall back asleep. It was around this time that the front desk clerk woke up to use the bathroom, but thanks to the her long hair did not notice the sign on the door after she entered the door shut and a broom fell in front of the door sealing it shut and all that could be heard shortly after was loud shrieking and clawing noises as she tryed to open the door to no avail eventually she passed out from lack of air.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:50 pm
Marlon woke hearing the new screaming, giving a groan, he grabbed his pillow and covered his head to sleep without the sound, "Gotta look for a different hotel", he grumbled, "Or better pillows".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:54 pm
Morning does eventually come allowing the final few hours of night to go by with out issue. Snow rises with a yawn despite all of the craziness that went on unknown to him he managed to wake up rested enough. Snow stretches around as his body creaks and cracks in response. "Dang my body is acting like that bed was nothing but lumps." Snow would say to himself with a yawn before he walks downstairs to find the front desk attendant, but she was no where to be seen. "The hell?" Snow would say as he walked back up the stairs only to see a broom holding a bathroom door shut. "huh" Snow walked over and dis lodged the broom and opened the door though he wished he didn't. Forward falls the front desk clerk unconscious and with her came a wall of stench that remained due to lack of ventilation. "OH MY LORD." Snow would say grabbing his nose as he looks down at the clerk blaming them for Marlon's previous evil that he unleashed upon the world. "You are a stanky b****" Snow would say as he walked back to his room to open the window and get dressed before he would head over to Marlons room to see if hes awake.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:30 am
After the somewhat restful sleep, Marlon was up once more, coming out he spotted Snow and nodded, "Mornin Snow, we might need to change places if possible, other guests here make a Lot of noise".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:56 pm
Sn0ow stretched his weary bones. "I honestly have no idea what your talking about i didn't hear anything last night, But if you want to switch hotels we can talk about such later after we are ready i heard something out the window as i was waking up it seems like the center of town is recruiting people to search for something. I am curious about whats going on and its not like we have anything else going on today." Snow said with a shrug.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games