Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:37 am
After awhile Snows ears stopped ringing and there was silence he had assumed Marlon had calmed down but before Snow could say anything there was a violent motion as the ship came ashore on something what though was unknown due to the heavy fog. "One of these days Ill get used to driving that damn thing. Snow moved forward to look over the edge of the ship to see what they ran in to. The ship came ashore on a tiny island with just a singular house. "There's a house down there I am confused you think this is a private property Marlon?" Snow asked the local professional of isolationist living.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:41 pm
"Fog's thick like mornin mist comin down the mountain, can't see a damn thing there or here", Marlon grumbled as they went along then they halted with a motion that made him stumble forwards, "Sunuva bich", he said avoiding bashing his forehead into the railing. Hearing Snow talk of private property, he came over to check things out, wondering what his bud had seen, he squinted a bit coming up and halted near his friend before leaning forwards to look, "Yeah, looks like it, you'd find these kinda places back in the swamp mountain's, thankfully don't sound like they have gater's to deal with", he stated and moved to go get a wood beam for poking down to try and find a spot to get down and explore.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:02 pm
Snow had awaited Marlon to get the boarding plank once it was wedged in to place. Snow walked down the plank to see what up with the tiny house Snow is all about. "You don't suppose they are gonna be mad at us for our unannouced arrival do ya?" Snow said mentioning the literal crash landing they did. Snow walked up to the tiny house noticing a singular grave in the 'back yard?' "I don't see anything inside, but it looks like someone passed on here." Snow said motioning to the backyard. The fog and grave yard was bad enough, but the weird echoing noise in the background made things downright chilling here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:07 pm
It took a few tries due to ground feeling soft but once it had strength, he gently pressed down to get at least around root level and let Snow go first, "Alright you inspect first so if its bad, I can work on gettin us the hell outta here faster than a Super Spot-Billed Duck, least Grandpappy said those bird's were fast, never seen em personally", he stated as he stayed where he was for the moment.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:15 pm
Snow was scratching the back of his head while a shadow rose from the surface of the water growing larger and larger all while the echoing noise continues. Snow pointed at the rising figure. "WHAT THE F*** IS THAT?!?" Snow would say as a high pitched laugh can be heard from inside the lower area of the house. Snow freaking out now does the only thing he can now, He cracks his knuckles expecting the worst, but if that freaking monster wants a bite its gonna have to earn it. Snow stood stock still as he waited for something to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:20 pm
The words followed by a laugh, well 'Defend buddy' over-wrote 'Hide in the ******** boat' and, "I'M COMIN BUDDY", was called from the ship as Marlon did a running jump to try and get as close to his friends voice as he could after the noises and laughter.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:31 pm
Snow stood the guard up hands at the ready it was then he heard an extra yell Snow did not register it as Marlons voice so he yelled out as he jump and reacted as he seen something large coming at him he positioned it to redirect it at the large creature at the water though now the creature (Marlon) was traveling at a faster speed then when he jumped since Snow added his force upon it. After He looked around and did not see Marlon. "I figured he was following me this whole time where the hell did he go?" Snow did not get to think logically for long since the laughing was getting closer and now a obscenely tall lanky shadow was moving in the house "Yo ho ho ho ho ho" could be heard from in the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:33 pm
Marlon went back to panic as somethin grabbed him from the air, "AHHHH SNOW SOMETHIN'S GOT ME", he yelled out as he heard the echoing getting closer, not knowing that he had been redirected by Snow tossing him nor did he realize he was currently heading towards the water, least til he landed with a loud splash.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:51 pm
After Marlon entered the water a large whale just eyed him there with a large scared frontward facing face adorning a jolly rodger with a straw hat upon it. it sat silently for a few moments before it sang out its echo once again. On Snows end he grew more tense as the large figure moved closer and once it was outside he grabbed and threw it to at the large sea blob. "I am sorry whaaaa?"the figure cried as it to sore through the air at the sea mass.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:53 pm
Marlon stared Face to Eye with the whale, brain processing what was before him before it made the sound again, he surfaced with an inhale of air, "THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WATER", he yelled scrambling at the side of the island to get up.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:59 pm
"I know there is something in the water thats why Im on land." Snow said looking around hoping to spot Marlon with no luck. "Where the hell did you go Marlon?" he would ask. Mean while the lanky figure just lands on the water kicking his legs as he stands on it "Laboo we seem to have some guests how delightful Yo-ho-ho-ho-ho! The lanky water walking figure would chuckle before he knelt down close to Marlon revealing a skeleton face. "Welcome to my humble home guest I am known as Brook." he would say taking off his hat in greeting  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:02 pm
"I'M TRYIN TO GET BACK ON LAND", Marlon replied before hearing the rapid splash of the movement Brook was performing to keep above water, he looked up at the lanky tall shadow slowly as it spoke in a jovial tone. Then the color drained from Marlon as a skeleton face appeared from the fog, his mouth opened in choked terror before finally regaining it and giving out a terrified bellow as he dug fingers into the stone and went from being off the island to on it.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:10 pm
Brook had watched the large man run away quite entertained by the large mans spirited nature he could possibly rival franky in spirit given time to allow for growth. Brook ran after the large man keeping pace with out real issue. "Might I ask what your running from? I am afraid it might kill me...oh wait I am already dead Yo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!" Brook laughed seemingly to be having fun with Marlon

Snows nerves calmed a bit upon hearing the jovial tone of the figure not really sure what Marlon was freaking out about the fellow seems nice enough. "Marlon what are you running from its likely just the owner of the house he seems friendly enou-" Snow stopped mid sentence as he can now see Brook himself. "oh" Snow would cheep as he re-entered a defensive state unsure of whats going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:38 pm
Marlon hearing the voice behind him, screamed louder and tried to run faster, spotting an hearing Snow, he ran at him for help like a boulder.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:48 pm
Snow stood there a bit spooked but his nerves were steeled to face the monster before him, and it would likely be the fight of his life his thought process was interupted by the true foe of this encounter not the skeleton before him, but the fear of a fullgrown brick-S***house of a man running at full speed screeching like hes being chased by a demon in the panic Snow was run over by his panicing friend back making noises it likely shouldn't as it is stepped on by a sprinting Marlon. The scene of massacre of Snow's bones even made Brook stop laughing and wince by the noises his screaming skeleton was making in this moment of agony caused by the stampede of mountain man panic. As Snow lay there pressed in to a perfect imprint of himself in to the ground he just mumbles in pained moans after getting layed the F out. "merlrrrn wush wooooooonnn wiff mmmmm" (Marlon whats wrong with you?)  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games