Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:54 pm
Marlon's answer was him jumping up onto the ship, loud thumping as he went below deck, closed a closet door that now looked ready to burst off the hinges, and hid with his toes of his boots sticking out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:15 pm
After a few moments of lying there in absolute pain Snow tried to get himself up after a few whines of pain followed by gnarly sounding pops and crunches Snow managed to pull himself out of the imprint Marlon made of him. "Sorry about him Mr.Skeleton he gets spooked by supernatural phenomenon as I have learned on Maple island when we dealt with a dude who should have been dead, but wasn't and smelled awfully like a walking corpse." Brook had listened to what Snow had to say before he chuckled before he added. "That nasty bit was sorted out by you guys well played. Mr. Bells has been a thorn in the blues for a while now so its nice to hear someone stick it to him. I would have done it if I still had the guts to do so, but I am dead so..." After that he laughed for a moment before continuing. "Perhaps you might be interested to know that once you go over the mountain head to Alabasta I hear you can find the person whom your undead foe worked for and lodge a complaint." Snow nodded and gave a wave as he walked back to the ship holding his lower back. "Oh yeah I got more then a few words for the piece of work who let Marlon know supernatural things are real oow." Snow would let out as he made it back aboard the ship and pulled up the docking plank.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:20 pm
Marlon as Snow gave an apology and in turn gave info and got info from the Skeleton, he was calming himself down and hyping himself up, "Pappy an Nana didn't raise no coward, you wrastled gators at ten years old, you can stand a skeleton, he isn't even attacking", he said getting ready to come back out, "You can do this, oh yeah, you can do this, yer the man, get out there", he hyped himself up before rushing up to the deck and then staring in confusion seeing they had moved, "Where the island with skeleton go".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:24 pm
Snow finally straightens himself fully getting the last of the gnarly cracks out and once straight one final nasty crack causes a small tear to fall from Snows eye both out of sheer pain and relief before turning to Marlon. "I set us off we have some directions from the friendly skeleton telling us where we can find boss of the undead fella from maple island that caused all those good people harm. So I set us off so we can give them a piece of our mind and or fist depending on the situation."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:28 pm
Marlon listened to Snow before nodding, "Pappy use to say, speak with your words but throw a mean hook....which means", he gave an example of swinging his fist out in a right hook, "Just encase ya didn't know".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:34 pm
Snow listened to Marlon as he headed to take the Wheel of the ship looking out. "Sounds like your pappy was a wise man." Snow said looking at the log pose thing as it pointed them in the direction of the mountain. "The Skeleton said we need to cross a mountain to get there, but I don't see anything passed this dang fog." Snow said highly annoyed, but unaware that they were currently caught in the tide to get carried up the mountain  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:37 pm
"He was, albeit Granny also called him a wise a**", Marlan replied as he followed him to the helm but not getting in the way of steering, "Yep, this fog is gettin thicker than the water around maple island was", he said putting his knuckles to his hips and staring out toward the front.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:18 pm
As the ship sailed forward a feeling of gravity shifted slightly as the ship began its trip up reverse mountain. "So was his mind wise or was his behind?" Snow asked Marlon as he tried hard to see in front of him. Little did the pirates know that they are not alone in going up the mountain.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:32 pm
"I dunno, Pappy was Pappy", Marlon answered him, "Not much else to say bout that", he stated with a shrug about the way things were, "Granny would know and tell ya though, she's smart like that".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:37 pm
After a few moments the pirates were out of the fog able to see whats going on and the fact that they are currently slowly climbing the mountain via a river flowing up. Snow looks around and sees the ground getting farther and farther away. "Oh no nope naaa dude of hell no." Snow said slightly panicking he is not the biggest fan of heights.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:55 pm
"Ah, finally, clear sight again", Marlon voiced before hearing Snow panicking, "What are ya freaking out about, we can see much better than we did earlier with all the damn fog", he declared to Snow about the changing heights.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:10 pm
Snow was holding on to the wheel so tightly his knuckles were white. As Marlon spoke it took Snows mind off of the height change momentarily. "Yeah better to look sure also better to fall." Snow looked around turning behind them only to see a marine flag poking from the top of the fog. "It seems we are being followed Marlon got some a marine flag poking out of the fog behind us." Snow would say louder then normal to make sure Marlon heard.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:16 pm
Marlon shrugged, "I grew up on a mountain Snow, fallin is easy, its the setting of bones and getting back up thats hard", he replied with a chuckle as though it were a common thing. At the statement of marines, he moved to the back of the ship, "Heh, well ain't that somethin, makes ya wonder what their doing up this way eh", he voiced, forgetting of the slowly growing bounty of their 'Crew'.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:31 pm
Snow sighs deeply at Marlon either feigning innocence that or he seriously has mashed potatoes for memories either way snow did not really care. "Marlon they are right behind us the only reason they would follow after us is if they were after us, honestly I am starting to think they might not be as good as I used to think." Snow said shaking his head becoming disillusioned with the group that used to make him feel safe, but now seem to make him feel nothing but annoyance and rage.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:15 pm
"Now that is jus makin assumption's Snow", Marlon said stepping to the back and leaning on the rail, he inhaled deeply before calling, "HEY YOU", "WHAT", came back after a bit from a marine using a snail onto a speaker, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE", "FOLLOWING PIRATES", "THERE AREN'T ANY", "OH YES THERE ARE DUMBASS", Marlon got an angry look at that, "WELL ******** YOU", "******** YOU TOO PIRATE", was the reply he got before a cannon missed the backside of their ship, "Ah don thank dem Marine's are gud folk", he grumbled to Snow.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games