Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:20 pm
Snows assumptions were confirmed upon the Marines yelling at Marlon then farther confirmed by the cannon fire. "Well that is not good we dont have a way to fight back from this position." Snow looked to Marlon then back to the marines ship then back to Marlon then back and again then to Marlons hands. "This might sound crazy, but they are shooting at us and we can't fire back you think there is any chance you might be able to catch a cannon ball to throw back or find something to throw at them?" Snow asked trying to keep his hands on the wheel as they near the top of reverse mountain.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:32 pm
Marlon looked at Snow like he was crazy, "Do I look like I could catch one of those, its a big thing of lead flyin through the air ready to break bones and a ship", he stated hands on his hips, "Not like I can just reach out and", he held up his hand and a moment after another cannon shot, he had a cannonball in hand, "Huh", he stated bringing it between them to look down at it, "Kinda hot and lighter than I thought", he stated in shocked surprise.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:54 pm
Snow was just as suppressed as Marlon "You are stronger then I thought." As Marlon stood there looking at it Snow spoke up again. "Don't just stand their Marlon throw it back at them its only neighborly to return what you borrow after all-" Snows voice turned in to a high pitch scream as their ship makes it over the mountain and is now heading down. Snows panic is binging his own strength as he grips the wheel so hard hes cracking the wood  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:26 pm
"Yeah, it does seem right to send it back", Marlon replied before turning as the other began to scream, he bellowed his own yell, tossing the ball behind him and grabbing the railing near the wheel, "THIS PLACE IS TRYING TO KILL US MORE THAN THE VAMPIRE WAS".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:00 pm
The cannonball Marlon tossed behind him started a chain reaction it took out the mast of the marine ship causing it to collapse in on itself so now debree and marines belly surfing down are chasing the jacks. "YOU THINK!"Is all Snow could get out as he's focusing on controlling the boat and trying really hard not to black out from his fear of heights as the ground grows ever closer  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:06 pm
"PAPA ALWAYS SAID TO WATCH OUT FER STUPID SHEEIT, IT'LL KILL YA FASTER THAN ANYTHAN ELSE", Marlon yelled staring at the ever approaching ground.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:34 pm
Snow at the peak of his anxiety finally loses his grip on consciousness and passes out foaming at the mouth. As Snow goes down he never lets go of the wheel and his death grip remains tight as ever as if some sort of unconscious rigomortis causing the ship to begin spinning wildly. Snows flacid body flailing through the air as it spins still not letting go of the wheel. It seems like the marines are intimidated by this "Menover" and stop shooting to see what the jolly jacks do next.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:40 pm
Marlin was going to ask Snow what to do, then he decided at the worst time, to take a f**kin nap! He jumped to the mast and clung tight as things began to spin, with his only action being a mixture of praying for help and bellowing in fear, "GREAT GRAN PAPPY I'M COMIN SOON".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:49 pm
The awaited moment had arrived and the ship made it to the bottom of reverse mountain safely surprisingly. the rapid spinning of the ship however did anger a nearby sea beast a large eel if one had to guess what it was. It felt threatened by the creature at the surface of the sea. As the mighty eel surface it is instantly struck hard by the spinning ships mast and is swept along with it. The Eel did not stay for long however as shortly after getting attached it was flung hard in the direction of the mountain landing on the Marines ship and immediately blaming them for its misfortune began to attack. as the Jolly jacks ship stopped spinning and began sailing normally Snow came back to reality and seeing how they were at the bottom Snow gave Marlon a thumbs up. "I don't know how you did it, but you got us down safely good job Marlon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:51 pm
Marlon stared at it and were he not trying to avoid being flung from the ship, would have kicked its a**, instead he held tight and watched as it got slapped by the mast and dragged along. Maybe his prayer worked for their safe landing, maybe it worked for the giant buffet meal sent at the Marines, he wasn't sure but by Snow's thumb up, he grinned, "I don't know how I did it eitHURGH", then breakfast was knocking and he was at the ships siding giving back to the sea.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:57 pm
Snow watched as Marlon began returning "tribute" to the sea. "Must have been pretty rough big guy." he said before he returned his attention to the wheel his right hand was free, but his left hand was still frozen in a stage of fright and he could not pry it free. "Well I guess i am going to be here for a while." With his free hand Snow reached in to his pocket and pulled out the log pose to see which direction they needed to go and it pointed due straight ahead so Snow just kept the ship on course.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:01 am
"I need land", Marlon complained washing his mouth out, "Solid land for a day".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:13 am
"Don't worry good buddy I am working on it....at least I hope I am." Snow said looking to the log pose. "Your free to do as you wish we might be sailing for a while I will call for you when I spot an island." it could not have been longer then a few seconds since Snow said anything before he squints and sees something small in the distance that looks like an island. "Marlon Land spotted its far away but its spotted."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:17 am
"I think I'm gonna go lie down", Marlon replied tiredly at the 'free to do as you wish', then seconds later at the 'Land spotted', "God I am ready to be off this ship", he stated as though he had gotten a few hours of sleep in those few seconds.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:22 am
After one more hour of sailing and prep the Jollyjacks were finally able to pull up to dock finally having the hang of things the ship is pulled in to dock safely for once. "Alright Marlon we are here." Snow said with a relieved sigh as he was just now able to pull his left hand off the dang wheel. "I say first order of business is to explore and or go find a place to grab some grub cause I do not feel like cooking tonight." Snow said stretching his weary bones as he walkeed to disembark waiting for marlon to lug over the heavy old plank used to dock.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games