Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:21 am
"Not sure about that", Marlon replied before grunting at the other man slapping him on the back, "Go, learn about hyping people up, making them cheer, the Circus is the perfect place to build the stage that is your muscles", The man stated energetically, "Well, ya want me to go Snow and the nicest guy we've met so far thinks I should, so lead the way...somehow", he said looking at the crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:38 am
Snow gives the friendly guy a thumbs up before turning back to Marlon. "As to how to get around i have learned the secret on how to get across do as I do." Snow ran and jumped on to the crowd who then in turn sailed him across to the otherside tossing him off at the edge though this time Snow was ready and managed to land on all fours. From the other side Snow turned and waved as he awaited Marlon.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:55 am
Marlon watched, thought it a fun idea and for all of two seconds, the crowd debated on having him surf when he jumped, then it was like a light bulb about how much he weighed came on and Marlon slammed to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:16 am
Snow watched hyped at first then the crowd split and he watch Marlon splat he walked over now that the sea of people split and he knelt down. "You alright big dude?" Snow asked patting Marlon's shoulder before standing up and heading on back to where he was before so he's ready to lead Marlon to the big top once he's alright.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:27 pm
"I'm good", Marlon groaned getting up and following him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:59 pm
Snow lead Marlon down the street in the direction of the circus "I'm mostly interested in this opportunity as the leader of the group promised to train us and it's been a hot minute since I've had the chance to hone myself with training and it never hurts to get the rust out eh Marlon?" Snow asked making small talk while walking down the road  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:55 pm
"Not sure what training can be done for me unless it will just be lifting heavy things and setting others down", Marlon replied to Snow as they walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:38 pm
"I am guessing your fighting style mainly just comes from you just deciding to do something in the moment then huh?" Snow said jokingly "As for myself." Snow raised his hand and after concentrating his hand becomes encrusted with light frost. "It seems like I am stuck with either this curse or devil fruit thing or what ever so i might was well try to learn to better control it to put it to good use. Just think about it if i can learn to freeze things at will we could have more fresh food aboard and not have to eat so much fish....that or we could have a cold beer while out on the hot sea." Snow said trying to focus the ice to the tip of his finger only managing to get his 3 middle fingers stuck together. As they walked the sounds of carnaval music and laughter get louder as the duo get closer to the circus. "Well here we are all we gotta do is head in to the large tent."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 pm
"Cold beer on a hot day, heck just cold water would be nice", Marlon agreed thinking of such, "As for fighting, its from watching older mountain men in how they wrastle, be it with fellow man or beast", he voiced before hearing the music, "Into the big tent, got it", he replied limbering up for a potential fight since the last few islands had been handled with them knocking someone out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:12 pm
Snow watched Marlon limber up thinking its for the training they are about to get. "Im glad to see you taking this serious Marlon" Snow said turning his attention back to his stuck fingers finally freeing them after some effort. Snow walked up to the big tent passing by all the cheerful people enjoying everything else the circus had to offer since the big tent was down due to lacking a main attraction. "Nice to see folks happy for once since we have so far dealt with nothing but hostility and confusion both on our part and the part of the people for every other reason or another." Snow said with a sigh as they approached the tent the deep voice of the ringleader could be heard.

"Come on you guys put on your war face i want to see pain I WANT TO SEE AGONY AND MISURY" she would say out loud which may seem threatening to those unaware of her but in reality she is trying to give motivation to her performers.

Snow looks to Marlon "Hey xool it looks like we have not missed much are you ready bud?" Snow asks as he runs into the tent.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:16 pm
"Who the hell is shouting", Marlon voiced as he listened, "I knew it, more fightin", he voiced as he gave a nod to being ready, finishing his limbering up to follow him in, "Alright, what we gonna be dealin with this time", he muttered as they went in.
Upon entering and seeing the Ringleader, Marlon went from running in to a skidding stop with a, "WHAT IN GOD'S BLUE OCEAN IS THAT".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:28 pm
Hearing Marlon yell the Ringleader looks over to the entrance and smiles when she sees Snow who seems to have brought a rather handsome friend. "I am all that I am sweety" She would say as she got close to Marlon and took a deep sniff. "My you are quite the strong man arn't you?" She asks Marlon before turning her head back to Snow "I assume the reason you are back here dear is that you accepted my proposal to train and then join us for a one night main performance?" She would ask still Sniffing the general Area Marlon is in

Snow nods slightly confused as to why she is sniffing his friend. "Um yes its been a while since I have trained and have a few ideas and the like i would like to hone during the training session today." Snow said with a confused but confident nod at her as he hears the loudest Sniff so far while she was behind Marlon this time it seems she circling him like a shark.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:09 pm
Marlon leaned back as she came close, his face going into one of disgust as he reached over to Snow and grabbed him as she moved behind him, he man handled Snow like a shield, "I think we should go back to the boat, I don't what to know what this performance is Snow", he voiced keeping Snow between himself and the Ringleader.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:20 pm
Snow being swung around like a shield had him laughing. "Marlon the performance is not going to be with her do not worry she is going to be the one getting the crowd exciting. From my understanding it will be our job to test out our skills against he performers to see if we can be them at their own game or if they will out perform us such as acrobatics, and weight lifting."

The ringmaster saddened by Snow being introduced in to the picture sighed and backed off. "You some it up well Snow our performance will be broadcast all over so it will be great for exposure, but even better we pay well a rather good deal if you ask me plus you get a free training session out of the deal as well." She said backing off to the middle of the arena. "Members assemble to me." She commanding calling the other performers to her  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:48 pm
"Oh Thank God", Marlon replied at being informed of the performance not involving her, he waited til she backed off before setting his friend back down, "Alright but how is this gonna train Snow on using the Cursed Cooking Pot's power", he asked, having forgotten the whole Devil Fruit concept again.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games