Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:57 pm
Hearing Marlons question the woman chuckles as she stretches her neck all the way over to barely inches away from Marlon while making slight hissing noises. "Dear i have no idea about thissss cursed cooking pot, but your friend ate a fruit and is now possessed by one of the sea devils like myself i can teach him to at the very least harness the basics of his abilities."

The stretchy neck made Snow jump as he was not aware about her eating a fruit herself. "Well i suppose you being a fruit eater makes sense now as I was unaware that you had powers as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:06 pm
To say Marlon went into discomfort was an understatement and likely were it not for him being friends with Snow and thus wanting to help his buddy help with this Curse pot power junk since he guessed she had a run in with her own, "Please remove yourself from my arms reach, I get incredibly violent when freaked out enough as Snow knows", he requested with the same face he had from earlier.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:15 pm
The lady calls her neck back as she gives a mild chuckle. "Ooh spicy strong man. Worry not Dear man i plan of having you train with my own strong man here Miles. At mention of his name he flexs allowing his muscles to glow in the lights "he has been needing a grappling partner to work on his throwing technique either by him throwing or being thrown."

Snow nods along as she speaks now. "Honestly you should listen to him he can get a bit wild when spooked kind of like a mountain sized Chiuhauha." U[on hearing her plans to help train Marlon Snow laughs. "Well there you go Marlon that sounds right up your alley."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:23 pm
Marlon listened to her, then looked to Miles, back to her as she continued before hearing from Snow, "I guess", he replied, "I'll try my best to not hurt by accident though".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:33 pm
Snow rolls up his sleeves as he walks in the direction of the ringleader as she leads him in to the back of the big top as she does the Workers have a sad face for Snow as he walks by since they know just how much of a worker she is to say Snow was in for a rough day would be a massive understatement this day is going to be long and tiring. "Good luck Marlon" Snow calls back as he is unaware that he should have saved the good luck for himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:39 pm
Marlon gave him a thumb up before lookin at Miles, "Alright, we gonna use a ring or just grapple in the dirt", he asked limbering up once more, though this time less for punches and kicks but to grapple.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:09 pm
Hours pass by as the training began and by the time Ringleader was done with Snow he was both pale and looked shriveled like a raisin.

The ringlead smiled at Snow and patted his back. "My dear that was brilliant and I am proud of you for lasting so long I really did not expect you to last so long but I made especially sure to drain you dry." With a smile she pushed Snow forward

After he was pushed he just walked forward and stood still for a minute before he stretched. "I expected a work out and she really let me have it I don't think I have been this tired in a very long time Now i just need to wait for Marlon and we can go and grab some food" Snow said as he waited by the front entrance looking around for his friend  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:17 pm
Marlon grunted as he hit the training mat, his head was in a protective piece so any slams to the ground didn't bust him open, he had a pair of shoulder cuffs on for protection against shoulder damage among other's to prep for the entertainment portion later on. "C'mon Marlon", Miles voiced clapping his hands together, "One more try big man", he stated as he helped him up.
"From the top", Marlon replied stretching, "Alright, From the top, I'm gonna start us into a Cobra Clutch, transition into a Cobra twist to a Reverse DDT, where upon your gonna get me like ya did a Kidney shot, followed by a reverse arm slam, back drop me, go into German suplex and finish with power bomb, if the crowd isn't losing interest by then, top it with a muscle buster", he stated and Marlon nodded, "I get it, it's a lot to do back to back cause of all the twisting and turning we're doin but we get it down and its a damn spectacle for all watchin us", Miles stated as Marlon gave a thumbs up before seeing Snow, "Hey man, you look worse than I do and Miles been tossing me around like a juggler with barely a sweat broken".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:51 pm
Snow sighed. "Ringleader gave me one of her 'special' training sessions" To which a nearby clown laughed as they knew just how bad those are. "But for the moment I am ready for some food so ill wait until your done their dude and then I will be ready to go."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:36 am
Marlon gave him a thumbs up before exhaling, he rushed in as planned, swung hard before Miles began, jumping and spinning himself around behind Marlon to get him in the cobra clutch, followed by transitioning into the Cobra twist, which Marlon made a face over as something in his back gave a pop and he grunted in surprise, he didn't have much time to think on it as Miles moved them for the Reverse DDT, which before the slam, could be performed. Marlon swung and 'Hit' Miles in the Kidney area, quickly rising and grabbing the arm of Miles, he swung Miles over himself in the reverse arm slam, while Miles was 'winded an stunned', he lifted him up into a backdrop, rolling himself and Miles for the German suplex, Marlon was visibly red from the strain of back to back to back lifts and slams but continued on.

He slammed Miles to the ground and kept a visible hold as he rolled himself to be near Miles knees, he grabbed him by the hips, lifting him high with a yell before slamming hard, "One more", he thought hefting Miles, still in the upside down position, onto his shoulders, "Push with legs hard and jump high, try to put a spin on us", Miles advised from where he was and got a nod before Marlon grunted jumping them, gritting his teeth as Miles braced for impact as he slammed down on Marlon's shoulders before being slammed to the ground, he'd admit, that one stung but he clapped, "ALRIGHT, HOURS OF ******** UPS AND WE FINALLY GOT IT DOWN", he cheered clapping, "Now to just practice that enough you have it for the big event and we are Gold", he stated hopping up and dusting himself off as Marlon panted an dripped from the exertion, "Sheeit, I thought wrastlin gators was hard, hell, hurts more than fella that hit me with the mace back when we met Snow", he laughed.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:27 pm
Snow watched the routine and was happy Marlon did not think there would be much he could learn here, but it would rather seem that he did indeed have something he could learn wether its battle ready or a routine remains to be seen, but either way Snow was just glad that it seems like Marlon had enjoyed himself training with Miles. "If that is the case Miles must be pretty good at tossing folk." As he finished his statement Snows stomach rumbled. "How about we put that free food pass to use and walk around to see what we can find to eat, I am not sure about you, but I myself could eat an entire cursed cooking pot full of gumbo." Snow said jokingly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:14 pm
Marlon nodded in agreement, "Yeah, nice meal would do some good, won't agree on a cursed pot though, would prefer just regular food over any thing like you and the ringleader of this place", he stated to Snow as he removed the protective gear to put back on his shirt and hat.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:04 am
Snow chuckled as Marlon spoke. "Honestly I think we should check out the street vendors who knows what kind of wonders these people here have on offer during the festival." Snow said as he headed out of the Bigtop after Marlon had put his hat and shirt back on. Now that it was night their were less people out on the roads where parents and children once roamed the streets are now replaced with young adults and drunks. Not only that a medley of smells now wafts through the air as all of the food vendors have set up shop. "Honestly that noodle place right their seems like a good place to start." Snow said pointing out a stall about twenty feet from the exit of the Circus. Snow was unsure about the name of this dish but they were frying the noodles with beef and assorted vegetables and giving out rather large portions. Snow motioned the cook for 2 plates before holding up the pass Marlon had won earlier the vendor was surprised to see it. "No way someone finally knocked that blowhard down a few pegs haha you guys have made my night." After the statement Snow pointed over to Marlon. "It was all his doing my good man he knocked the wind right outta that mouthy fella. "Good deeds deserve rewards." The street vendor says as he doubles the size of Marlons portion. Snow took his plate as he looked at Marlons plate. "Holy crap you think you will be able to put all of that away Marlon?" Snow asked in a joking mannor  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:16 am
"Nice good meal after that much work will be nice", Marlon agreed as they walked, looking around and enjoying the variety of food smells wafting around, "After just fish only for so long, even just regular fried foods smell heavenly", he sighed before hearing the suggestion of a stall, "Let's try it".
He looked at the menu and its main dish as well while Snow spoke, watching some of it be made before hearing the mention of a mouthy fellow, he looked up with a 'Hmm' as the vendor doubled his share, in answer to Snow's joke, his stomach growled loudly, "Yes and more but I don't wanna deny anyone else the pleasure of gettin a meal here", Marlon replied as he sat down carefully on the stool to seat, the wood giving a straining sound but not collapsing under him as he did so.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:19 am
Snow scarfed down his plate of noodles with beef and vegis with out talking as his body needed energy after the grueling training he had endured. "That was awesome." Snow said with a sigh pushing his plate forward. "Don't worry about wanting more there is plenty more stalls out there and I am sure they are all lovely." Hearing this the cook he turns to them both and laughs. "Do not worry ive already messaged the other stalls through our walkie talkie network they are all looking forward to milking the jack*** for all he is worth" The cook says with a thumbs up. "Please feel free to visit as many stalls as you want were all eager to feed yall."  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games