Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
Grandline- Area 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:33 am
Marlon listened to the cook as he began to eat, making mental note, though he stopped for a bit to voice, "I likely won't eat at every place tonight, otherwise I'm gonna be sore from too much", he replied before going back to eating, enjoying the meal as he did.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:58 am
Snow chuckled listening to Marlon. "He was not meaning just tonight as that pass is valid until the festival is over." Snow begins slowly spinning himself on the stool he was sitting on while he waited for Marlon to finish his food. "I think i seen a nice sandwich stall before we got here that i think would be a nice second stop." Snow says as he looks at a stall a bit down the path. The chef laughed at Snows comment. "Good choice, but if you think the servings I make are large ol doug down the the way making the sandwiches out does even me" almost as by command Snows stomach growled as if in response. "Sounds good to me."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:15 am
"I know, was jus meanin that I won't be eatin at every place", Marlon said before beginning to drink down the broth, setting it down after a bit before covering up what would have likely been a loud belch, "Thank ya for the good meal", he stated getting up and offering a hand to shake to the Chef.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:56 pm
While Marlon was finishing his broth Snow was already gone he was down the road to a sandwich booth and Snows eyes did the anime sparkle as he watches the layers keep building and building as the sandwich keeps getting bigger and bigger like something shaggy or scooby would eat. Snow proceeded to inhale the sandwich despite its monster size compared to his jaw it just vanished.

The man reached over to shake Marlons hand as he does he turns his head to see a crowd having gathered around the sandwich booth to witness Snows unnatural consumption of the behemoth sandwich. "You know that boy aint right." the cook would just openly mention after seeing Snow dang near dislocate his jaw to eat that thing.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:48 am
Marlon shook his hand before looking and nodding at the cooks words, "Yeah but good friends are rare", he chuckled before moving to see other booths while Snow devoured the sandwich.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:37 am
Having devoured his sandwich Snow was more then ready to head back to meet up with Marlon. Seeing as how he was not at the noodle booth anymore Snow jumped up atop of a near by booth to look around for his friend allowing him to easily spot the mountain of a man. "Hey Marlon let me know once your ready to head back to the inn after you have had your fill of food stalls, after a long day of both food and exercise I honestly could sleep like a log right now." Snow said with a slight yawn at the end of his sentence.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:13 pm
After Snow finished speaking 'Marlon' looked back and Snow would find, this was not Marlon but another mountain of a man, "I sir am not Marlon, I am Sir Zachariah the Fifth", he informed in a posh tone.

Marlon was busy eating at someone's BBQ stall, enjoying a nice rack of ribs with a big mug of beer..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:19 pm
Snow must be more tired then he thought he rubs his eyes a blinks a few times as the man before him reveals itself to not be Marlon but a large fellow named Zachariah. "Oh im sorry about that sir its been a long day." Snow reached out and grabbed Zachariahs hand to shake in apology, but due to fatigue when shaking the hand Snow nearly squeezed the mans hand with all his might before he let go and wondered off eventually finding Marlon at the bbq stall he was at. "Oh here you are Marlon, I had just mistaken another fella for you due to fatigue I think its time to crash soon." Snow says hopefully to Marlon this time.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:23 pm
Zachariah at the squeeze, squeezed back, "Ruffian", he said before turning and continuing away.

Marlon looked up before raising a brow, wondering who else was his size before nodding, "Then we should head back to the inn", he replied getting up and downing the mug, "Thank you fer the meal".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:30 pm
After Snow heard Marlon mention being thankful for his food he turned and began wondering off away from the festive island square and began heading back in to the back alleys to their hidden away inn which Snow honestly hopes is not going to be to full. Upon entering the inn the creepy innkeeper is no where to be seen, but it seems like a few guests have checked in as well, but not a concerning amount. Snow saunters up the stairs managing to ignore the levitating dining room chairs in passing before he makes it up to the room he claimed which thankfully remained un claimed. Snow walks past a floating potted plant and a clawed hand of some sort sticking out from under his bed before he nearly passes out the instant his head hits the bed and he begins snoring loudly sleeping straight through the ghastly whales that are coming from the closet of his room.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:21 pm
Marlon followed after Snow, stretching as they entered, "Huh, wonder where the inn lady is", he muttered as he went a bit more slowly, he wasn't sure if he was tired, his eyes were messing up in the lower light of nighttime or what, but there seemed to be chairs floating. At the top of the stairs, the wailing made him jump, "Jeez, keep it to yourselves", he grumbled, mistaking the sounds as he headed for his room, once inside, he got into a fight with his shirt for coming off, stumbling backwards as claws reached from under his bed but where it was ignored by Snow, it was met by a big boot heel slamming down as he stumbled back with a, "s**t", as knees met the edge of the bed and he crashed down, making the bed itself slam to the ground from the sudden impact of big man coming down atop it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:44 pm
Snow snores in tune with a monsters cry as its hand was utterly crushed by an unaware Marlon trying to remove his shirt. As some time passes a person dressed all in white crawls a crossed the celling and proceeds to lower itself over Snows bed where he was still sawing logs with his mouth wide open as the creature lowered itself its long black hair entered Snows mouth causing him to gag causing him to wake up momentarily and headbutt the entity straight on knocking himself and the entity back out causing the creature to fall on to Snow making a loud thud. At the same time another entity in Marlons room slowly slides itself under his covers until its face would meet his and it just stays their staring.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:06 pm
Marlon tossed his shirt once it was off, the bed wasn't that comfy anymore but he settled in and soon enough, despite the noisy neighbors in the hotel, let sleep take him away after the practice today. Marlon slept heavily after the work, grunting now and again at Snow's more heavier snores coming through and the damned Wailing from down the dark end of the hall, he woke a bit at hearing his friend choke but then the snoring began after a loud thud so he assumed him back to sleep and flopped back into it himself, not even noticing as something crawled into his covers and come face to face, "God this uncomfy bed", he grumbled in a half awake manner, turning over and practically flopping atop the entity, "God, still sucks", he grumbled, mistaking the entity for the mattress itself as he drifted back off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:28 pm
Eventually the creature on top of Snow woke up first and crawled away not wanting to bother the dude who headbutt him but was also brave enough to go back to sleep and leave the potential attacker alone on top of him as a sort of challenge. The scared monster crawls back to its closet to hide. Eventually Snow did awaken once more only to rub his head. "I need some dang water....i got such a headache." Snow said as he walked in to the bathroom. Their was yet another creature in the shower of the bathroom taking a shower who shrieked as Snow walked in to get some water he was startled at first until he moved the bathroom door in tune to the shrieking coming from the shower. "Door needs to be oiled." Snow said with a shrug as he got a glass of water and left the bathroom causing the creature to finally be quiet and continue its shower in peace. Snow plopped himself back on his bed falling right back to sleep he rolled off the bed on to the floor where the creature on the bed begins slowly reaching out to grab Snow, but is stopped by a sudden opening of the closet door where the creature Snow previously headbutt motions the arm to stop and not even try causing the hand to slowly retreat back under his bed.

Meanwhile the creature under Marlon was begging for help with frantic arm flailing. Seeing its fellow need help another creature opens a ceiling panel and decends to the floor from its attic space. The new creature trys to lift the bed from the side in an attempt to roll Marlon over, but in trying to lift with out stretching first causes a pop in the creatures back causing it to yell in pain as its huntched over walking around in tiny circles.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 pm
Marlon grunted as he felt his side begin to rise and swung a hand in a 'Stop it' type manner, missing the creature before flopping his arm back down as his stomach gave a gurgle, he grunted before letting one rip loudly.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games