Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:32 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Okay. Any dragon characters in Skylanders you like? I was also wondering if I can share Whirlwind's bio and coding with you if you like.
Whirlwind yes, she's my favourite, along with Cynder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So when Whirlwind wakes up as a human, she's sure to feel like twilight sparkle when she became human. I'll add Whirl to the shared bios
Sure I'm ok with that

Sounds like you like Skylander Female Dragons like Cynder & Whirlwind.
For a Hero's Tail, Flame & Ember's voice are the Same as Princess Melody from The Little Mermaid Trilogy being Tara Strong.
Nice  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:04 am
CrystBalfast

Speaking of Dragons, I was think we use the Characters from Zettai Bōei Leviathan plus I thought of based off the four directional Dragons

Bahamut the Red Dragon:

Leviathan the Blue Dragon:

Jörmungandr the green Dragon:
User Image

Grima the Black Dragon:

They are in human form, their Dragon form I'll need your help with that  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:31 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Speaking of Dragons, I was think we use the Characters from Zettai Bōei Leviathan plus I thought of based off the four directional Dragons

Bahamut the Red Dragon:

User Image

Grima the Black Dragon:

Oh... You mean image scaling? I can do that in GIMP. However, I may need to check if GIMP be updated
I can work on their Equestria Girls Human Format & Dragon Collars, Kanna.
Anyway, I'll do what I can to help.

When I work on their Equestria Girls Human Format, do you think it would look like their scales, horns and wings are gone as well when they become human.

As for the images, you mean Leviathan the Last Defense? You seen that series which is also an RPG Card Mobile Game, I have not played that one yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Bahamut the Red Dragon:

User Image

Grima the Black Dragon:

Oh... You mean image scaling? I can do that in GIMP. However, I may need to check if GIMP be updated

When I work on their Equestria Girls Human Format, do you think it would look like their scales, horns and wings are gone as well when they become human.

As for the images, you mean Leviathan the Last Defense? You seen that series which is also an RPG Card Mobile Game, I have not played that one yet.

Ok thank yiu  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:25 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Bahamut the Red Dragon:

User Image

Grima the Black Dragon:

Ok thank yiu

I updated GIMP a while ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Bahamut the Red Dragon:

User Image

Grima the Black Dragon:

Ok thank yiu

Ok got it  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:35 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Bahamut the Red Dragon:

User Image

Grima the Black Dragon:

Ok thank yiu

Ok got it

For Leviathan's Dragon Collar, I'll what Collar shape I can find on Pep's Birthday Surprise. I also updated Whirlwind's coding to include her thought text hex color code.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok thank yiu

Ok got it

For Leviathan's Dragon Collar, I'll what Collar shape I can find on Pep's Birthday Surprise. I also updated Whirlwind's coding to include her thought text hex color code.
Ok, thanks,and yeah what you think is best  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:49 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok thank yiu

Ok got it

So when Whirl was rubbing her head as a human girl, her unicorn horn isn't there.
Seeing the 3 Dragon Girls from Leviathan the Last Defense in Equestria Girls Human Format should be interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok got it

So when Whirl was rubbing her head as a human girl, her unicorn horn isn't there.
Seeing the 3 Dragon Girls from Leviathan the Last Defense in Equestria Girls Human Format should be interesting.
Ok, don't forget other account Grima Kakimari is the avi version of the 4th  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:02 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok got it

Okay. So for Black Dragon Grima as a human girl, after becoming human, she'll also have plenty to learn about being human which include wearing human clothing and not wearing dragon collars.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Okay. So for Black Dragon Grima as a human girl, after becoming human, she'll also have plenty to learn about being human which include wearing human clothing and not wearing dragon collars.
Yeap  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeap

So for Dragon Whirlwind as a human girl, like twilight sparkle as a human, her new legs would feel asleep at first?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeap

So for Dragon Whirlwind as a human girl, like twilight sparkle as a human, her new legs would feel asleep at first?
Probably  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeap

Probably

Which Equestira Girls song would be used for Whirlwind after she sees her human reflection in the water of Castle Oriel's moat?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games