Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:49 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Well nothing new as of now

Hiya. I got Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Fun Fact, since 1997, Age of Empires is still the best RTS Game on Windows and that was one of the games I played as a child during Windows 95's Sunset and Windows 98's Sunrise.

Yea, Christmas is 3 days away now, plus have you heard of the kid show on YTV called Uh-Oh!

No, I haven't since I grew up with Double Dare in the US.

I watched alot of shows on YTV and Teletoon when I was a kid

Was Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog on YTV? Its a Cartoon Show that was on every Saturday Morning in 1993 and its episodes play out like a Classic Looney Tunes Cartoon in a way with its Slapstick Comedy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Well nothing new as of now

Hiya. I got Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Fun Fact, since 1997, Age of Empires is still the best RTS Game on Windows and that was one of the games I played as a child during Windows 95's Sunset and Windows 98's Sunrise.

Yea, Christmas is 3 days away now, plus have you heard of the kid show on YTV called Uh-Oh!

Was Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog on YTV? Its a Cartoon Show that was on every Saturday Morning in 1993 and its episodes play out like a Classic Looney Tunes Cartoon in a way with its Slapstick Comedy.
Yea it was, along with Sailor Moon  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:44 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Sailor Moon was in 1995 even though it has 2 Seasons until 1997, right around the USA Network launched their Last Cartoon Block, Action Extreme Team. After 2-3 Years, USA Network cancelled Animation Programing after that due to Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon.

Dragon Ball also arrived in US Shores in 1995 for only one season under the name Saga of Goku.

Is Canada's Uh-Oh a combination of Fun House and Double Dare in a way?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:36 pm
Still waiting for you to finish with Nora  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Sailor Moon was in 1995 even though it has 2 Seasons until 1997, right around the USA Network launched their Last Cartoon Block, Action Extreme Team. After 2-3 Years, USA Network cancelled Animation Programing after that due to Cartoon Network & Nickelodeon.

Dragon Ball also arrived in US Shores in 1995 for only one season under the name Saga of Goku.

Is Canada's Uh-Oh a combination of Fun House and Double Dare in a way?

Yeah I think it is, it also had the Punisher slimming the contestants, still waiting for you to finish with Nora  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:39 pm
Kanna Kakimari

You mean her coding? Check Page 2
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:38 am

I have about 10 Minutes to go before I have to get off since its Christmas Eve. The reason is because I have go to sleep so Santa can visit.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

I have about 10 Minutes to go before I have to get off since its Christmas Eve. The reason is because I have go to sleep so Santa can visit.
Ok  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:47 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Got it.

Holidays are the best time to spend with the ones you love.
*To Kanna and her mermaid friends* We hope that the New Year will bring you plenty of happiness to come in a safe world and may this be the year we have Peace on Earth and Goodwill Toward Man. MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OOC: Okay. I have to go, Kanna. Santa Claus is waiting as he's got an entire world fly around & to deliver presents in one night.
The Crystal Chronicles, Humans, Fairies, Merpeople and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's one more song before I have to get off

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Got it.

*To Kanna and her mermaid friends* We hope that the New Year will bring you plenty of happiness to come in a safe world and may this be the year we have Peace on Earth and Goodwill Toward Man. MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OOC: Okay. I have to go, Kanna. Santa Claus is waiting as he's got an entire world fly around & to deliver presents in one night.
The Crystal Chronicles, Humans, Fairies, Merpeople and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:37 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Got it.

Thanks

YW. Have you seen American Rabbit? Its a Bunny Rabbit Animated movie version of Superman from 1986.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

Got it.

Thanks

YW. Have you seen American Rabbit? Its a Bunny Rabbit Animated movie version of Superman from 1986.
I weren't born yet  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:41 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

Got it.

Thanks

I weren't born yet

Kanna, heard of Toys to Life?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

Got it.

Thanks

I weren't born yet

I played Skylanders  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:35 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Thanks

I weren't born yet

I played Skylanders

Okay. So if you have a Skylanders Figure or set, you can place them on a Base Scanner to play as that figure and its world.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Thanks

I weren't born yet

I played Skylanders

Okay. So if you have a Skylanders Figure or set, you can place them on a Base Scanner to play as that figure and its world.
I got the games Skylanders Giants, Skylanders Superchargers and Skylanders Imaginators, my friend Rubyrose21 has Skylanders Swap Force  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff