Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group - Open 2060-61

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:34 pm
User Image

Ꮋꭼꭺꮮꭲꮋꭹ Ꮋꭺꮜɴꭲꮪ Ꮲꭼꭼꭱ Ꮯꮻꮜɴꮪꭼꮮꮖɴꮐ Ꮐꭱꮻꮜꮲ

Founded in 2060 by Yaretzi Wellbelove and Tàmhas Ghobhainn, the Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group is a place where students can talk with other students about whatever may be on their mind. Though the counselors can't sway with advice, it's always so nice to have a listening ear.

Of course, if ever there's a situation beyond control, there's always a professor or healer on hand to help out.

So get out there, vent your feelings, and maybe feel just a little bit better.

Happy Haunts meets at the cozy classroom across the library, where many chairs & tables have been set up. The main meeting will be Wednesday nights after dinner (7-9pm), but the room is always open if you need someone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:51 pm
Ꭺꮲꮲꮮꮖꮯꭺꭲꮖꮻɴ Fꮻꭱ Ꮯꮻꮜɴꮪꭼꮮꮻꭱꮪ

If you are a Fourth Year or up and wish to lend a listening ear to your fellow students, here's how to sign up. Don't worry, you'll be paired with students your age or younger, and trained on things that will need to be reported to the professor or healer present. Your task is to listen without judgement, and not to pass advice. Ask questions, help break down the issue so your partner can figure out solutions... or just vent what's on their chest.

You'll be required not to toss anything into the rumor mill, since the other students are coming to you with trust.

And never fear, Counselors are definitely allowed to talk with others. After all, it's hard to help without a bit of help yourself.

[b]Name:[/b] {Character Name}
[b]House & Year:[/b] {such as Slytherin Seventh Year or Hufflepuff Fourth Year}
[b]Do you promise to keep anything spoken of entirely confidential?[/b] {Yes or No}
[b]Do you promise to report anything on the worry list to the Professor/Healer in charge?[/b] {Yes or No}

[b]Explain a bit about why you'd like to be a counselor:[/b] {Explain in a few words what the group means to you, as well as what you hope to do}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Room across from the library
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Healthy Haunts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna help a lot of people

Tàmhas was excited for the first official day of the Peer Counseling group. He'd had the idea last year while talking his own feelings out with Áedán, and knew he wanted to make it a reality. What he hadn't been expecting was for seventh year Yari Wellbelove to offer help, and pair up so they could get the group off the ground. Tàm had requested a meeting with his Head of House, as well as one of the healers to discuss the idea, and both seemed quite enthusiastic. With help from Professor Clarke, the unused room across from the library was turned into a cozy room to chat, with several tables, comfy chairs, and even a couple couches to rest on.

Wednesday after dinner, he walked over to the room and set out the little stack of counselor application on the front table. He figured those could stay out all year, since he wanted it to be welcoming to everyone, and if people decided to become counselors, well, he'd always welcome them too. Plus, he figured if Yari had different ideas, they could have a dialogue and figure out the perfect compromise. Pushing his messy curls out of his eyes, Tàm waited to see who might join... on either end. His pointed ears were tuned to the listening station, and his smile was always in place.

{{Wearing :: Cute & Cozy}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          [quote="Stefan Lee Salvatore"

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:43 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group*
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily had arrived in front of the classroom of Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group five minutes early. She took up pacing in front of the classroom twisting one of her pink braids in her hands and muttering in Welch. She knew she was a sight but no one was in the corridor there. It wasn't like she thought she needed counseling. No. But she was always told she was good at listening to people and she liked helping people... no doubt she was too young to be much use but maybe she could start training to help people when she was older. She heard a noise coming around the corridor and she ducked in the classroom in order to not be caught in her distress.

Slowing she arrived in front of a middle year boy that had an element of the untamed yet it wasn't exactly disturbing. Emily blushed and said in a far squeakier voice she cared for, "Hi I'm Emily Dyfodwg... I don't really need to talk to anyone but I'm a good listener and I like helping people. I am a first year so I don't expect to be much help but if I could shadow someone or something until its decided I can help...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: I was going to be all "Emily met Tàm in Herbology Club already but this club is first, lol. I did read the schedule at least smile }

User Image
                                                          Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                          Though, we're here for you!
                                                          I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!
                                                          Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:02 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Emily
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She seems lovely!

Tàmhas smiled when someone walked into the club's room. It was a girl he recognized from his own house... after all, that bright hair was pretty noticeable! She seemed a little confused by him, then offered an introduction. Apparently she didn't particularly need someone to talk with, but wanted to try and help out where she could. "Wa guid forenicht, Emily. Mah nam is Tàmhas, thocht most a' fowk calls me Tàm. Aam super canty tae meit ye. We need aw th' helpers we can gie, an' Ah am sure Ah can fin' someain ye can shadaw wi'. If nae, weel, ye can wark wi' me!"

He sent over a soft smile, golden-green eyes twinkling in the soft lighting of the room. Perhaps it would be nice to have some younger counsel shadows to make the youngest students feel a little more comfortable. After all, in his own first year, even the fourth years seemed like grown adults. Maybe Emily would be a good asset for the group... "An' dornt fash yerse. A' fowk can use someain tae gab tae, e'en if it's nae abit somethin' heavy, ur scary, ur whatever, it's braw tae be able tae shaur yer feelings. It's a brammer way tae shaur yer views ay th' warld, an' it helps th' listener learn new perspecti'es. but, if yoo're nae keen oan talkin', that's okay tay."

{{1 - "Why good evening, Emily. My name is Tàmhas, though most everyone calls me Tàm. I'm super happy to meet you. We need all the helpers we can get, and I am sure I can find someone you can shadow with. If not, well, you can work with me!"
          2 - "And don't worry. Everyone can use someone to talk to, even if it's not about something heavy or scary or whatever, it's nice to be able to share your feelings. It's a lovely way to share your views of the world, and it helps the listener learn new perspectives. But, if you're not keen on talking, that's okay too."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          [quote="mc2"

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:50 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group*
Time: 2060-2061

Tàm's thick Scottish accent took Emily a few seconds behind what he said to make out, reminding herself how sheltered she could be. She was comfortable with the Welch accent though her English lacked it (her mum made sure she spoke "proper Queen's English" but of course her Welch sounded like a native Welch speaker which she was. She grew up with it and was taught it in school. She smiled, though, when Tàm agreed they needed all the helpers they could get and even offered to be her mentor if not another was appropriate. "I would really like that," Emily said with a smile. "Everyone deserves happiness and an ear to listen too." Technically she felt that some didn't - she didn't. Happiness? Yes. Someone to listen to her about her practically non-existent problems? No. Oh what a shame her controlling mother is mad at her due to a magical accident and now she is stuck wearing thousand pound human hair wigs all the time. Oh what a shame she is confused how she should feel about her half siblings and as she got older she realized her mother was in many ways what someone might call a "homewrecker" but her father was a cheater too. What all that entailed she was not sure of but you don't get a divorce of a marriage that lasted a decade for no reason.

And of course Tàm encouraged her to talk even if it was minor. Exactly the kind of thing she though was not worth talking about. People had bigger problems than her, they were the ones who should have the time to talk. Emily smiled politely and told Tàm, "It's not so much I'm averse to talking" (that was a lie) "it is that I have been fortunate to have a quite privileged upbringing. I don't want to take time away from those who would benefit more from the time."

{OoC: }

User Image

HUFFLEPUFF!
                                                          Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Emily
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Everyone needs a listening ear

Tàmhas was quite happy to talk with Emily, and he could tell her heart was in the right place. She seemed like someone who really wanted to help people, and that made his own heart happy. The brunette always loved chances to make others happy, and after last year, had been working on getting better with his own emotions. That was something he needed to work on anyway, and this group would be a great place to put in the work. After offering Emily a spot to either shadow someone else or perhaps himself, she seemed quite happy and noted that everyone deserved the happiness. "That's reit, Emily. It's somethin' a' fowk shoods gie. E'en if they dornt hae a mucker tae spick wi' at haem, Ah want tae make sure they'll at leest hae someain haur."

And indeed he did. He'd met more than one person that didn't feel they had a safe space at home. The very thought of that made him sad, and it inspired him to always be willing to lend his ears. Unfortunately, one person alone, no matter how determined... honestly didn't have enough mental space to juggle his own feelings and the concerns of several others. He offered to note she could talk, even with no big problems, and Emily said she wasn't averse to talking (probably good, for a counselor-in-training), but that she'd had a privileged upbringing and didn't want to take time away from someone who might benefit from it.

"That's th' best part, Emily. Ye dornt hae tae hae anythin' big tae gab abit. say Yoo're jist havin' a bad day ur hae somethin' oan yer min', ye can aye gab abit it tae someain. An' guid day, if yoo're woriat abit takin' crew time, aam aye canty tae gab wi' ye. nae matter hoo canty a childhuid can prevent sad days. Ah hud a roogh start, followed by th' best years ever. An' thocht Ah hae a stoatin Pa tae gab wi', it's braw tae gab wi' others. Life has some big ole changes, an' it's braw tae hae someain in yer corner." He offered over a toothy smile, rainbow braces showing in the grin. Hopefully he could help Emily (and everyone else) feel at ease.

{{1 - "That's right, Emily. It's something everyone should get. Even if they don't have a pal to speak with at home, I want to make sure they'll at least have someone here."
          2 - "That's the best part, Emily. You don't have to have anything big to talk about. Say you're just having a bad day or have something on your mind, you can always talk about it to someone. And hey, if you're worried about taking group time, I'm always happy to talk with you. No matter how happy a childhood can prevent sad days. I had a rough start, followed by the best years ever. And though I have a great pa to talk with, it's nice to talk with others. Life has some big 'ol changes, and it's nice to have someone in your corner."

}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          [quote="mc2"

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Classroom across the Library
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Thoughts
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Healthy Haunts Club Opening
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't let them see me falter...

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas was pretty proud of how the club he and Yari had founded had done last year. He himself had listened to several people, helping to untangle big feelings. But for some reason, it often felt like a façade. He pulled on one of the shirts left behind by Áedán, braving a small sigh as he pulled on a flannel stolen from Pa's old clothes. Tired green eyes looked in the mirror, pulling his shaggy curls into a messy ponytail. There we go. It was... something. With another sigh, the teen donned a customary smile, then headed out on his way. Stopping by the student kitchen, he collected a big batch of chocolate chip cookies he'd made earlier and headed to the room designated for the club.

Once the lights were on, Tàm set up the main table with the platter of soft, still warm cookies. He added a stack of Counselor Applications, for anyone that wanted to join him in assisting their fellow classmates. While humming a soft tune, he set up the comfy chairs and beanbags for people to sit on, along with a selection of mental health books and pamphlets he'd acquired. All he hoped was to make a difference, even if it was small. Once the comfy spots were set up, he also put out a few small tables around them, in case people needed them. Finally, he looked around the room, trying to keep his smile on his face. It was going to be a good day... of that he was determined.

{{Wearing :: A Stolen Shirt}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:09 pm
User Image
                                          They might try to tell you how you can live your life
                                          But don't, don't forget it's your right
                                          To do whatever you like, you like
                                          Cause you could be your own spotlight

User Image

Lily took a deep nervous breath as she popped her head in the door. *This will be good for me* she told herself as she stepped inside. For some reason, the whole thing made her nervous. She wasn't the greatest at asking for help or support so even showing herself in a club like this was a big step. Besides, they could probably use a token orphan.

Her hand quickly tapped the side of her leg repeatedly. She noticed the boy she recognized as Tàmhas. She really didn't know him per se but she'd seen him around plenty. He seemed like the busy kind. "Uh hello," she said, forcing herself to smile.

OOC:

Depression is a little bit like happy hour, right?
                                          It's always gotta be happening somewhere on any given night
                                          'Cause compassion is something that they just don't, just don't teach
                                          You could be your own spotlight

null

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:50 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Classroom across the Library
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Lily Spencer
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Healthy Haunts Club Opening
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Time to focus on the task at hand

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas was finishing his setting up, a yawn escaping him. He abruptly stopped when the door behind him opened. The brunette turned around, looking at the second(?) year before him. She seemed incredibly nervous, with her fingers tapping at her leg. She even forced a smile with her greeting. It was a gesture he himself had done many times over. "Guid forenicht, 'n' fàilte. Wur ye keekin tae blether wi' someone th'day, or juist investigating?" If she was looking to talk, he'd be glad to listen. If she just wanted to explore... well, she could at least enjoy a cookie.

Green eyes seemed tired, though the teen had a kind smile on his face. "If ye dae wantae blether, a'm am free. Ah forordinar hae three options. Yin, ah kin juist be a listener. A'm bonny guid at it. Twa, ah listen, then gie some advice based oan mah experiences. Or three, we kin caw th' kinch intae an active dialogue 'n' untangle th' issue th'gither. Whichever ye prefer, a'm 'ere fur ye." He always offered those three options, because sometimes people wanted to just vent about their issues, where some wanted advice or active dialogue. He was prepared for any option, figuring the worst he could do was help a kid who seemed stressed.

"Hae a cookie 'n' sit anywhere. Ah will jyne ye 'n' we kin wirk hings oot."

{{Wearing :: A Stolen Shirt}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          SherbertLemondrop

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:53 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *Second Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Chaser*
Time: 2061-2062

Emily did not know how much she had began to like her school for freaks and even going to her half brother Cai for advice. She no longer resented him (or his sister, her half sister, from her Dad's first marriage). She had even accepted her pink hair was probably going to stay pink. She liked the pink hair. It was fun and made her stand out in a good way. Plenty of other students were dying their hair to look like hers and she just got it out of a magical side effect.

She was feeling feeling a bit more confident in her own skin. She was happy at her school for freaks - or witchcraft and wizardry she began to call it occasionally. All that came tumbling down the moment she saw her mum. Ice ran in her veins and panic in her heart as she realized she forgot her wig in her trunk. Her mum was furious. If she could have gotten away with slapping Emily, Emily would have thought her mother would have. The summer was dreadful. She didn't even want to go out to see her friends from primary. The wig and hiding what she was (witch or freak, call it as you please) was too tiring. Her mother said she was embarrassing and threatened to drown her garden if she didn't socialize like a normal girl. So, Emily put on a smile with her friends and tears on her pillow.

She still didn't need the Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group personally. No she was fine. She was here to help others. She noticed a Ravenclaw from her year was here and Tàmhas already there with cookies. She looked to the Ravenclaw first and tried to remember her name, "Lily, right? I'm Emily Dyfodwg... I'm pretty sure we've shared a few classes but never formally met. I joined last year to listen. And, Tàmhas I'm glad to see you again. Those cookies smell great!"

{OoC: }

User Image

HUFFLEPUFF!

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces