Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prosperity & Ruin

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Soul Eater-based role playing guild. Active in 2022! 

Tags: Soul Eater, Roleplay, DWMA, Witch, Dark Fantasy 

Reply 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 & 𝖱𝖴𝖨𝖭
💀⇨ Welcome Back!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:27 pm
Welcome back! I look forward to posting with everyone again. Activity and life on Gaia are short, so let's all have some fun while we can!

Claim 100 souls and divide them up between your characters however you wish. That's right, you can even give them all to one character and level all the way up to level 5. If you have a level 5 character then please also consider applying for your favorite legendary skill. There is no guarantee that you will be rewarded one but we hope you take advantage of the opportunity. Put as much information into your application as possible for how you will use the skill to promote story and activity in the guild. We look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome Back Presents:
⇨ 100 Souls
⇨ Apply for a Legendary Skill!

You have until December 7th to claim your presents.

Use the following code to post and claim your presents in this thread. Remember to link your gift post on your character's profile in the claims section. Enjoy!

[size=10][b]⇨ RPC Name:[/b] [ Name Here ]
[b]⇨ Link to Profile:[/b] [url=LINK HERE][x][/url]
[b]⇨ Souls:[/b] [ You can divide 100 souls between your characters however you choose, including giving them all to one character. ]
[b]⇨ Legendary Skill:[/b] [ If you choose to level a character up to level 5 then you can apply for consideration for a legendary skill. Please give us details on how you would use the legendary skill to promote story in the guild. ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:01 pm
⇨ RPC Name: Salem Gutege
⇨ Link to Profile: [x]
⇨ Souls: 100
⇨ Legendary Skill: Reaper- I would use Reaper to unite the Meister against the witch coven or even if so wished, to be diplomatic with boundaries and rules set in place to allow co-existence of witches and meisters alike. Though even with rules and boundaries set in place, like territory kind, there's also still the fact if a witch is wanted by the Academy, they will be hunted down like normal with the necessary skill level of Meister. Meaning a level 2 Meister wouldn't be given a NPC mission task of killing a witch of level 3 or 4. They will be assigned equal level assignments until they gain further advancement for a level 3 or higher. I am also thinking of specially keeping the Death Scythes, Legendary skill users of weapon class active and in contact with my character as the Reaper, even with others considering he can telepath to them, giving them orders, or suggesting them to build relationships with other weapons or even get into a traditionalistic or Oracle based bond with a Meister.

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Majestic Sugar

Timid Widow

11,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:20 pm
Hello!

I just saw the announcement. I assumed I had made a character, but I don't see it anywhere. Can I still be able to claim the legendary skill as long as I get a character done by December?

And welcome back! smile

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:53 pm
Majestic Sugar
Hello!

I just saw the announcement. I assumed I had made a character, but I don't see it anywhere. Can I still be able to claim the legendary skill as long as I get a character done by December?

And welcome back! smile

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Yes! You can apply with a new RPC once you post the profile for approval.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 & 𝖱𝖴𝖨𝖭

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas