Submit

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alloro moved slowly toward the secluded spot in the forest she had discovered a few years before. Peace. Solitude. Reflection. Tears. This place had come to symbolize all of them, and more. She sighed, nearly no emotion on her face as the distance passed. "I wonder if the others will have a hard time finding this spot...Maybe I should have had them follow me..." she pondered. Honestly, she was a bit unsure about having shared this location, anyway. But...she needed to talk....they all needed to talk...and this was the only place that felt safe right now. "I'll wait here for them I think...I really didn't consider how thick everything gets up ahead; they could get lost..." She knew they could get this far at least, so she stood there, awaiting the arrival of her friends.

=======================

135 words  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jingles the Balloon Pony yanked at her balloons. POP! POP!! "Uh, these branches are popping my balloons!" Jingles exclaimed. burning_eyes POP!!! "Can this day get any worse..." Jingles looked forward and saw something moving ahead. It looks like something colorful... a pony? Is that her friend, Alloro? The trees suddenly got very dense, and it was difficult to see ahead. But Jingles was pretty certain... Alloro... Alloro is here! Jingles sped up, and by the time she was out of breath, she found herself at the tree line. "Alloro!! I'm here!" Jingles cried out. Jingles trotted forward, relieved that her balloons are no longer popping. Well, I have a good number left. Maybe Alloro would like a balloon? I wonder if anyone else would like a balloon... 🎈 Dragging the string of the popped balloons along, Jingles continued to walk toward her friend.

Total: 142 words  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:31 pm
User Image

Alloro jumped at the sudden popping sounds and cowered slightly. "What in the world?!" she exclaimed. She looked more carefully in the direction of the sound and noticed Jingles right as she called out. "You brought the balloons with you? Really Jingles?" she sighed, shaking a bit from the noise. She wasn't upset at her friend, really. It was just an effect of being startled easily. "Well...glad you were able to find your way this far. I thought I should wait for you and the others." she said.

-------------

88 words

=======================

Just then, some commotion came from the other direction of Alloro. "Ugh....why did we have to meet all the way out here?" Cillian complained to himself. "Why couldn't we just talk somewhere more...welcoming..." his voice trailed off. It just seemed a bit silly, with everything everyone had going on and all the stress and whatnot they were under, to have to come all the way out here... "*sigh* I dunno...maybe she has a good reason for it...I should try and be understanding." he told himself.

-------------

85 words  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jingles smiled awkwardly. "Heh, yeah.. Sorry, when I'm invited somewhere, so are my balloons. πŸ‘€ A few didn't make it. Jingles gestured at the strings that haphazardly lay on the dirt. They uh, are the ones you heard popping." Jingles cocked her head to one side and thought, hopefully this sacrifice is worth attending this uh... gathering? What is this, anyway? And why did we have to come all the way out here? Jingles scratched her head with her left hoof. I should just keep quiet and be polite. Alloro probably will explain everything shortly. Smiling, Jingles moved out of the way to some rustling she heard in the bushes behind her. "Someone else is here!" Jingles exclaimed.

Word count: 118

Out of the bushes emerged Jinx, the mischievous prankster. "Hey guys, how's it goin? Fun started, yet?" Jinx didn't get the full memo. She clearly had no idea what this gathering is about. "Why the long faces, guys? Let's have some fun." 😈 Grinning from ear to ear, she pounced in front of Jingles. "HEY! JINGLES!! Can I have a balloon??" 🎈Jinx continued to grin, and her face on her back began to grin harder.

Word count: 75

Total word count: 198  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:03 am
User Image

Alloro, clearly struggling to process all the random chaos, let out a loud, desperate whimper. "Ugh, everyone, please be quiet!" she pleaded. As soon as it left her lips, she realized it probably came off as harsh. It wasn't intentional, it was just difficult to control her emotions when she was feeling overwhelmed.

-------------

53 words

=======================

User Image

Cillian, sensing his friend's distress, walked over and gently placed his head on her shoulders. "It's ok Alloro. I know you're stressed; I know you didn't mean to sound cross with everyone. Let's hurry on to the spot you wanted to go to, and you can tell us everything you want to there, ok?"

He glanced over at the others. He'd seen them before, but didn't recall being formally introduced. "I'm Cillian by the way. I'm a close friend of Alloro's." he said to the others.

-------------

85 words  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:37 am

Alloro, it's okay! No harm done. Cillian, how are you? It's been a long time. Jingles smiled and trotted over to Cillian. Do you care for a balloon? 🎈 Jingles glanced over at Jinx, and gave her an awkward tight-lipped smile. Hesitating slightly, Jingles said, "uh, Jinx, what do you plan to do with the balloon if I give it to you?"

Word count: 62

"Uh... nothing," 😈 Jinx replied. Jinx knew her smirk would give her nefarious intentions away, but she didn't care. Grinning the way she did was her. It was who she was. Who she wanted to be. She didn't care.

"Hey, Cillian! I never met you before. And where are we going, Alloro? Where's the party at?"

Word count: 55

Total word count: 117  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:12 pm
User Image

Cillian reached out and took the balloon. "I'm so-so. Though...I guess given why we're all here, that shouldn't be too suprising..." his voice trailed off as he glanced wearily at Jinx. "Thanks for the balloon; that was thoughtful of you." he added.

-------------

42 words

=======================

User Image

Alloro bristled a little at Jinx's comment. "There is no party. Who told you there was a party?" she asked matter of factly. She headed off into the woods again, making her way to a mountain pool with a waterfall spilling into it. This was her secret place. Her special place. For good or bad, they were here and there was no going back.

-------------

64 words  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jingles sighed. "Yes... We've been through a lot... What a year..." Her voice trailed as she looked up and followed Alloro. "Wow. This place is... strangely relaxing... I can see why you asked us to come here. I can't believe I didn't know this place existed."

Word count: 46

"Uh, I assumed. I mean, why else would you ask us to come to a secluded place in the woods? I can still hang, right?"

Word count: 25

Total word count: 71  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:28 pm
User Image

Alloro glanced first at Jingles, then at Jinx. "I've kept the place secret from everyone until now. I come here to think." she said, before adding quietly, "And to weep in silence." She turned away, tears in her eyes. "I invited you guys here because I needed someone to talk to...no one else seems to get it or care. And I thought maybe you guys could also use a listening ear." She then looked directly at Jinx. "You can stay." She tilted her head and inquired, "Are you using your mischief to conceal pain of your own?"

-------------

97 words

=======================

User Image

Cillian moved over close to his friend. He knew she was in pain, but he really had no idea how much she had been hiding it. "Alloro...why didn't you come to me? I would have listened to you..." He felt a twinge of guilt he had failed to be the friend he should have been. "Maybe I became too caught up in my own problems, that I made you feel you couldn't...I'm so sorry..." he said quietly.

-------------

77 words  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "That sounds wonderful, Alloro. I'm glad you were able to find solace here." Jingles gloomily walked forward and stared down at the grass. "I've been through a lot, too. These balloons comfort me, honestly. They're so fun, bright, and happy. Some are in fun shapes, too. They make me feel like a foal again... back when life was easy, and there was always a tomorrow." Jingles closed her eyes and fell silent. She listened to the world around her. Birds were chirping, leaves were rustling, and the wind was blowing. She felt as though the world was moving on without her. She needed to speak up.

Word count: 106

"Uh, me? Nah, I'm good..." 😈 "But that doesn't mean I don't have a heart. I'm happy to stand back and let you all have your space." Jinx backed up and looked around. They were alone. Completely alone. Not a single pony off in the vicinity. "Stupid birds, bugs, and... agh!" Jinx swatted at a fly that was buzzing around her head. "I'll just stand here," Jinx said calmly as she looked away.

Word count: 73

Total word count: 179  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:09 pm
User Image

Alloro looked on kindly at Jingles. "I'm sorry, I didn't know those balloons meant so much to you..." she said gently. "Later, I'll help you replace the ones that popped trying to get here." She next replied to Cillian. "It's ok Cillian, I know you didn't mean to. Afterall, you're one of the ponies I invited out here. I wouldn't have if I felt alienated from you."

She took a few steps toward Jinx now. "Um, well, if you're sure. Thank you for being willing to listen." She paused briefly, then giggled, "Even if it's pretty obvious you're not too fond of being out here."

-------------

105 words

=======================

User Image

Cillian gently nuzzled his friend. "Thank you for being understanding Alloro. I know you have so many things going on, so many ponies that have disappointed or wronged you. It takes strength to still be kind after everything you've been through." He then went over and gave Jingles a soft nuzzle as well. "That goes for you too, Jingles. I don't know everything you've been through, but never give up." He then approached Jinx and tilted his head. "Whatever may or may not have happened in your life, you as well remember that you're needed in this world." He stepped back into the middle of the group. "We all are, no matter what others say, or how they make us feel. Never forget that."

-------------

124 words  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "That's very kind of you, Alloro. I appreciate that." And Jingles meant it. She's been through a lot, and the balloons were important to her. "Jinx means no harm... I can vouch for her. She's harmless." Jingles shook her head to one side and yawned. "Does anyone want to get started?" Jingles looked over and met the gaze of each pony for a few seconds before moving on to the next. She had a lump in her throat. Should she be the one to start? No, no, she was here on Alloro's invitation. Perhaps Alloro would want to begin? Her eyes stopped on Alloro.

Word count: 104

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yeah, sure, Alloro. And thanks, Jingles." Jinx closed her eyes and tilted her head to one side. She opened her eyes again, then leaped in the air and fell on the ground in a resting position with a loud THUMP. "I'll, uh, yeah. Be here," Jinx said as she stared lazily at the other ponies.

Word count: 55

Total word count: 159  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:03 pm
User Image

Cillian smiled softly at the others, before speaking. He knew Alloro really wanted to talk about all of her problems, all of the pain and disappointment. But he could sense that despite it, and despite taking the step to ask them here, she still was struggling. "It's ok Alloro, I'll start us off." He laid down as well and gestured for the others to get comfortable. "Well, I guess it all started when I was a very young foal...."

79 words  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff