Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:27 am
Hello and Happy Holidays for 2023!
Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah & Kwanza.

What your Top 10 Items that your avatar likes about the Holidays 2023?
Share them here as we go from Item 10 to Item 1
You can share 10 Pictures of things related to the Holidays.

Here's one example:
=Christmas Wish List 2023=
User Image
10. TMNT Classic 1987
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
9. Alice in Wonderland

User Image
8. Its Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown

User Image
7. Christmas Trees

User Image
6. The Super Mario Bros Movie

User Image
5. Nicktoon Christmas

User Image
4. Doug's Christmas Story

User Image
3. Nick Picks Holiday

User Image
2. SpongeBob SquarePants

User Image
1. Disney's Classic Honorable Beginnings

Queentintin

The Sphinxy

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:57 am
Looks pretty good Crys , will work on mine soon biggrin
CrystBalfast

1. Just to be happy, with loved ones, who love me for me heart
I won't get too many gifts, and that's alright, as long as I am alive, to see my family heart
I don't need much, maybe just a new pair of short, winter boots, I have a big pair of Sorel's , but something casual maybe like this, I'll probably end up buying them my self.

I would love to see this movie heart

Love to own an Ice Cream Maker heart
I also hope to watch this movie heart

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:32 pm
Favorite things:

1. Christmas Cookies and Fudge!

2. Christmas movies!

3. Snow

4. Disney Christmas movies/specials

5. Not entirely Christmas related but I am excited for the newest DLC of Pokemon Violet/Scarlet coming out in December:

6. Warming up by the fireplace

7. Snowglobes

8. Muppet Christmas Carol

9. Cookie Run Kingdom

10. Christmas Feast

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:11 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I won't get too many gifts, and that's alright, as long as I am alive, to see my family heart
I don't need much, maybe just a new pair of short, winter boots, I have a big pair of Sorel's , but something casual maybe like this, I'll probably end up buying them my self.

Sounds like 3.5
= Elsa fully human without her ice magic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What did you think of the IC Christmas Special for 2023? At least I can relax for most of December as mentioned in the Filler, things are busy with Christmas & New Years  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Sounds like 3.5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What did you think of the IC Christmas Special for 2023? At least I can relax for most of December as mentioned in the Filler, things are busy with Christmas & New Years

It was really good , thank you, I'll probably entertain myself, and watch the demos, the ones that caught my eye =) guess, you won't be stopping here in gaia at all? that busy? it's ok, no problem =) holiday season, and I'm not that important lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:22 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Sounds like 3.5

It was really good , thank you, I'll probably entertain myself, and watch the demos, the ones that caught my eye =) guess, you won't be stopping here in gaia at all? that busy?

Well, I may stop by Gaia and say hello. Its the Game Lab OOC is closed for the year but we'll see more of Double Dare and other OOC Game Shows next year.
The IC and Carnival sections will still be open. Gives me some time to relax, unwind and think about what to reply in the meantime while I enjoy Christmas and New Years  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Sounds like 3.5

It was really good , thank you, I'll probably entertain myself, and watch the demos, the ones that caught my eye =) guess, you won't be stopping here in gaia at all? that busy?

Well, I may stop by Gaia and say hello. Its the Game Lab OOC is closed for the year but we'll see more of Double Dare and other OOC Game Shows next year.
The IC and Carnival sections will still be open. Gives me some time to relax, unwind and think about what to reply in the meantime while I enjoy Christmas and New Years

I see, sounds ok Crys , no problem =) thanks for having fun with me, spending your time with me biggrin
you're sweet, 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:33 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Sounds like 3.5

I see, sounds ok Crys , no problem =) thanks for having fun with me, spending your time with me biggrin
you're sweet, 4laugh

YW. Anyway, last night I was getting cold as it was 61 Degrees. Anyway, I may do some Construction in the Game Lab for Split Second 1986 since I found some Sound Stage Images for that game.
Like Beat the Clock & Let's Make a Deal, Split Second is also hosted by Monty Hall in 1986.

Split Second is another game that was resurrected on Buzzr but its centered on description as each Question contains 3 Clues to 3 Answers. The Player is then asked to pick one of the Clues shown and give his her answer about the clue such as naming the Artist who sang the song as there's one clue for each question.

Since I'm talking about the 1986-1987 Version of Split Second, the Player is not allowed to select a clue until the Question is shown in its entirety along with the clues as doing so will lock the player out of the question and is has to give his or her answer last.

After 2 Rounds, A Countdown Round is played.
The Player with the highest score has the least number of questions to answer while the player in last place has the most number of questions to answer in the Countdown Round. The Gameplay is the same as the First 2 Rounds except the player can ring in & could give one, two or all three answers which means a Player with 4-6 Questions can win the game in 2 Sets at minimum when it comes to General Knowledge.

For each time the player in control was right, he/she gave another answer; but as soon as he/she missed at which points the other players could give the answers. The first player to reach zero win the game.

In the Endgame, the player is shown 5 Monitors and one such monitor contains the Grand Prize that's Featured while the remainder has cash bonuses. The Player is then asked to select a monitor to which he or she thinks the Grand Prize is located.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Sounds like 3.5

you're sweet, 4laugh

YW. Anyway, last night I was getting cold as it was 61 Degrees. Anyway, I may do some Construction in the Game Lab for Split Second 1986 since I found some Sound Stage Images for that game.
Like Beat the Clock & Let's Make a Deal, Split Second is also hosted by Monty Hall in 1986.

Split Second is another game that was resurrected on Buzzr but its centered on description as each Question contains 3 Clues to 3 Answers. The Player is then asked to pick one of the Clues shown and give his her answer about the clue such as naming the Artist who sang the song as there's one clue for each question.

Since I'm talking about the 1986-1987 Version of Split Second, the Player is not allowed to select a clue until the Question is shown in its entirety along with the clues as doing so will lock the player out of the question and is has to give his or her answer last.

The Player with the highest score has the least number of questions to answer while the player in last place has the most number of questions to answer in the Countdown Round. The Gameplay is the same as the First 2 Rounds except the player can ring in & could give one, two or all three answers which means a Player with 4-6 Questions can win the game in 2 Sets at minimum when it comes to General Knowledge.

For each time the player in control was right, he/she gave another answer; but as soon as he/she missed at which points the other players could give the answers. The first player to reach zero win the game.

In the Endgame, the player is shown 5 Monitors and one such monitor contains the Grand Prize that's Featured while the remainder has cash bonuses. The Player is then asked to select a monitor to which he or she thinks the Grand Prize is located.

That sounds fun, *Split Second* specially with me, you'll have fun bating me, lol that's ok ^^

it's cold warm me up? lol morning Crys, go back to sleep?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:23 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Sounds like 3.5

you're sweet, 4laugh

That sounds fun, *Split Second* specially with me, you'll have fun bating me, lol that's ok ^^

Morning. I just woke up and had breakfast  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:41 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

you're sweet, 4laugh

ahh that's good. just having coffee. did my stretching, washed dishes lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:09 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

you're sweet, 4laugh

Cool. What's new this afternoon?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:16 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Nothing new, just have to work at 2 pm =) yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:37 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Relaxing  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:41 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Relaxing

I see, =) guess it's not relaxing thinking up replies lol I get ya ^^  
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas