Submit

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:03 am
IT'S RAININ' GODS, HALLELUJAH!

Swiped from Cheri who swiped from Seu who swiped from kt who swiped from Sy~

Open: Now
Close: December 31st 2023 or when all concepts are taken.

Taken Concepts:
1. Desert/Succulents Fertility Demi (Yayoi)
2. Snakes Fertility Demi (ziennia_zen)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:04 am
The Rules

1. You may only post once.
2. You may post up to 5 approved concepts in your single post.
3. You may edit this post at any time until the end, but please note in red at the top of your post when you make any change and what the change was.
4. I will not be accepting paired line concepts at this time.
5. You can only win a maximum of 1 slot.
6. Demi-gods are allowed to be requested as well.
7. All slots do not have to be filled by the end of the month. This is entirely CC, and there will be no rolling!

The Forms:
Can now be found in this thread!

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:27 am

Uta's preferences:
1. Honestly, I can enjoy plenty of color palettes. I'm known for my love of black + rainbow, but I love other colors too. I'm a very indecisive Libra so picking favorites is hard and even I can sometimes want to color something that isn't rainbow for a change. :3 I do love natural colors, animal patterns/print, monochrome, black and white, red and black, darks with hot colors, lights with pastels... Honestly, I'm flexible on the color front. You never know what i might want to do.

2. My favorite lines are, in no particular order: baddies, elder pures, faehorse, misfits, maedra, wazzits, faegoats... there are a lot of lines I'd like to use so you could wind up with something not listed here, too!

3. I tend to create a lot of pets with long hair, but I'm happy with short styles too. I love a good emo look, with one eye covered. I don't really care for lineart showing behind hair though unless it's just a little bit of eyelash or something. So don't expect to see the eye lineart behind any hair! (No hard feelings to any colorists who do this, it just wigs me out a little for reasons I can't explain, haha!)

4. Critters! I do enjoy creating little companions or testing skills creating animals/creatures.

5. Wings! Gimme, gimme. I love making big wings, multi-wings, feathered wings, leather wings, any type of wing. Head wings. Butt wings. Wings, wings, wings. Gib!

5. Lots of leeway and room for interpretation. Please be flexible with me! I am shy and usually afraid of customs so please be gentle LOL. If you don't like something, say something. Please tell me right away so I can try to make it something you'll enjoy.

6. CC and inspiration images! I'm more likely to pick something that gives me a lot of room to design. I get anxious when there's a bunch of must-haves that I have to work into a design.

7. I don't mind blood and bones! I also enjoy spikes and nimbuses.

8. Natural patterns!

Uta's dislikes:
1. No hella gore -- I don't like guts or organs showing, they creep me out, omg.

2. Crazy armor. I can make armor and like to practice it but if it's head-to-toe metal I might shy away from it!

3. Super ultra specific designs that give me no room for artist's interpretation

4. Bald pets. Sorry, let me make hair! I promise it'll be healthy and shiny.

5. .... idk, this is hard and I'm struggling so I guess that's it. :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:28 am
Open!  

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:47 am
FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: Livarian
Fertility Demi's Theme: Bardic Inspiration
Fertility Demi Permission: Here
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):
What They Bless: Different musical instruments, music notes, clothing/accessories, sheet music or their minion (Conductor Ferret ~ rare)
Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: Floating music notes
Two: One of the following: harp, lute, flute or drums
Three: Piles of sheet music
Uncommonly Blesses (Limit Two):
One: One of their clothing items or accessories. Including their hat or coat.
Two: Their hair, with ribbon or heterochromia with star shaped pupils
Rarely Blesses (Limit one):
One: Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's.

Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Eyes: Pupils of their eyes are star shaped, and has Heterochromia one eye a bright red the other a deep green.
Hair: See Ref
Wings: N.A.
Items/Accessories: Floating music notes, a harp, lute, flute and drum, and piles of sheet music. Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's. Music note earrings, and bracelet.
References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Try to have fun with them, Im willing to work with whoever takes them on. So if something isnt working design wise I am open to tweaking and changing things.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:53 am
SEMI-CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Cheri
Deities Domain: Ritual
Deity Permission: Here
Inspiration: Design/outfit/hair, A ritual tea pot
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Ritual is a dedicated deity who works with Celebration (with Pinka's permission) to make sure that the ritualistic elements of different occasions are done correctly. He can also help others to develop good rituals for their days and nights, etc. Very laid back in temperament but more by the book when it comes to work. Enjoys moonlighting as a mortal and, if permitted, may own a tea/herb shop, where he will provide ritual tea.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes: Please feel free to take liberties with this design. If possible, I would love long eyelashes, but please feel free to par this down to what works best for you. Maybe a white base? If possible, a teapot and cups... but not needed, if it's fiddly. CC wings!  

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:01 am
Username: Darkness and Wings

FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: Darkness and Wings
Fertility Demi's Theme: Collectibles
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):
What They Bless: Items a creature might collect a bunch of.

Commonly Blesses:
One: Trading cards ex: baseball, Pokémon, MtG, ect
Two: Charm bracelet
Three: A ‘toy’ car

Uncommonly Blesses: (Limit 2)
One: mini porcelain doll or animal
Two: A set of three clocks or one coo coo clock

Rarely Blesses: (Limit 1)
One: tea set

Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex
Body: Variety of blues
Face: CC
Eyes: CC
Hair: Colors, any length/style
Wings: Style inspiration, colors
Items/Accessories: simple bracelet with a few charms near them as if they’re picking a new one out. Any porcelain bear
Wears An overall dress/shorts
One other collectible with them, colorist’s choice
References: Charms ref 1
Charm 2
Bear
Outfit
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): They love collecting all things. Is super sweet but protective. Loves bright colors
Additional Notes: Have fun
The porcelain bear can be any, I just picked my favorite for a ref  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:05 am
SEMI-CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: ziennia_zen
Fertility Demi's Theme: Snakes
Fertility Demi Permission: Here!
Inspiration: Ref 1 Ref 2
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): a little bit flirty, even suave, one might say
Additional Notes: go crazy with the snakey boy.  

ziennia_zen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:33 am
12/15 - Added another inpo pic for destruction
Username: Artymus
Deities Domain: Destruction
Inspiration: Kali by Alana Fairchild More traditional Kali art Moodboard *Vibes* Crumbling
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Kinda waffling between a pure Kali-inspired kat, and the embodiment of Destruction ("My body is a temple, ancient and crumbling" ).
Additional Notes: Do whatchu want <3

Deities Domain: FaeSheep
Inspiration: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3 *Vibes*
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A new Sheep Goddess has risen!
Additional Notes: I'd love for her to have long hair, maybe hanging off the horns in places? Mostly just looking for Hebridean horns, gold sheep eyes, and using the FaeSheep lines. Everything else is CC.

Fertility Demi's Theme: Coffee
Inspiration: Palette Latte Art Barista with apron and mug
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Folger is perpetually perky, and would love to help Faetasia have a good ol' cup of joe. He blesses coffee beans, coffee-related items like mugs and coffee pots, as well as latte-art inspired markings and a perky personality.
Additional Notes: <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:05 pm
Username: Kinu
Deities Domain: Spirits/Ghosts
Inspiration: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5, Ref 6
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): This Deity is volatile, unpredictable, and moody. Their moods shift easily and they tend to possess an unforgiving nature as they hold grudges easily. They are highly protective and possessive over the souls of Kats who have shed their mortal coil and they personally shepard them into the underworld with a warmth and kindness they rarely show anything or anyone else. In the presence of other Deities they can be a lot more amiable, even friendly and playful, unless their toes are stepped on or they are disrespected. Then tempers flare. Often they can be found wandering the mortal plane or the Realm of the Deities, seeming lost even if that isn't the case at all. When needed they return to their temple though their restless spirit cannot stay put for too long in one place.
Additional Notes: Feel free to pick and choose from the inspo. CC on lineart and gender. 💙  

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:08 pm
Username: Yayoi
Fertility Demi's Theme: Desert/Succulents
Inspiration:Here Here

Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Additional Notes: Have fun 83  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:35 pm
updated 12/31 to add permission link /facepalm

Username: Noir Songbird
Deities Domain: Magic
Inspiration: Here!
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Honestly, I feel like the personality vibe here is very Withers: ancient, ageless, will answer 0 of your questions. [withersno.mp3]. But generally a positive underneath it all.
Additional Notes: heart  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:43 pm
Username: Pinka
Deities Domain: Travel
Inspiration: Still nailing down her looks but I imagine parts of the classic travel god designs like wings on her head and ankles, maybe also a dragon friend because their a popular form of transportation. maybe a cloak she can hide her hair and wings in when shes feeling the need to wander, outfit idea for under the cloak, maybe she has travel bags and pouches over following with trinkets from different parts of Faetasia that she hands out to mortals, hair can be like one of these maybe~
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): I feel like shes another god who cannot just stay in her temple, preferring to go out and find those who may need her herself.
Additional Notes:

----------------------------------

Username: Pinka
Deities Domain: Binkaes
Deity Permission: Done on discord but listed here
Inspiration: Maybe the ears tied back like this maybe? Hair do whatever you think looks best and cute, if you can do really really big hair that be amazing, I have a few dresses to pick from. Dress one, two, three, four, feel free to play around and change colors and accessories and so on. Color Pallets: One, two (I can't pick, maybe use both?)
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Shes the Goddess of a very motherly race known for great hugs and kindness, I want her to look super huggable. Maybe edited to be a bit thicker then most Binkaes (look I dunno how thats just the discord joke). Not sure what to do about wings if any, maybe a few on the ears would look nice? A Halo might also be nice~
Additional Notes:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:57 pm
Small update to state pref for Guardina lines for their deity, if someone has them.

FULL CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Pandiemoniums
Deities Domain: Racial: Merchant
Line art: Planeswalker - Wingless
Body: CC fur color, scars/tattoos at your discretion.
Face: Scars/tattoos at your discretion.
Eyes: CC color
Hair: See ref for inspiration for general style vibe. I love hair.
Wings: If you want to add wings, you can. CC on all aspect.
Items/Accessories:
References: Ref
Quote:
"He has an open-trade policy with his people and tends to walk the Mortal Realm, disguised as a patron to see how they are managing. Do not mistake the care for his people as a general kindness in his personality; he is, just as his own are, chaotic neutral and unpredictable. He may give his people flowers then turn around and kick you mightily in the shin out of jealousy for your beauty. Or worse. Who knows?"

Additional Notes: His aesthetic is a traveler that can certainly hold his own. While he isn't adorned head to toe in accessories, he wears his favored trinkets.

Deities Domain: Domain: Winter
Line art: MLNW, Elder Baddie, Majerae (original kneeling)? Something else screams at you, you just lmk.
Body: Wintery/icy colors
Face: I wouldn't say no to eyeshadow and lipstick.
Eyes: Wintery/icy colors
Hair: See ref for style - Wintery/icy colors
Wings: Not necessary.
Items/Accessories: I'd really like her to have clawed gloves.
References: I really love these two for references regarding her. I am very invested in the outfit inspiration in ref 1. Ref 1, Ref 2
Additional Notes:
Quote:
Honestly you might think of cute things like cozy holidays, snowmen with carrot noses and stick arms, but I'm thinking more of the opposite. While, yes, there is a lot of joyous things that transpire during winter season, it is also dangerous. And deadly. My idea is that she would be Ebil. Winter can be harsh and unforgiving.

Deities Domain: Racial: Guardina
Line art: CC male lineart (unless someone can find the Guardina lines?)
Body: CC
Hair: CC
Wings: Two sets of wings, both feathered. One large set, and one medium set. CC coloration.
Items/Accessories: CC
References: These are not strict guidelines, but rather inspiration. I only chose male lineart as a base because I think it will be easier to work with (considering ideally they should appear androgynous), but we can discuss if there's a female lineart that sparks ideas.
Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5, Ref 6, Ref 7.
Quote:
"They are a Neutral aligned Deity, seeing as how the Guardina they guide are a protector to an owner's entire variety of Kats. That includes the good, the meh, and the bad. They are calm, a soothing presence to be in, they think carefully of what they say before they say it and consider the weight of their actions before taking them. They are tactile, analytical, logical. They do not play into or upon their emotions, though they do have them. They are noble, humble, loyal, and fierce when they need to be. I think a few of the male linearts would work best for what I have in mind so during commissioning I would be requesting a male base lineart but the Deity would not take Gender into account and identify as genderless, since their Guardina are genderless. They watch over those they sent to be guardians and, when they hear the wish for Protection for a group of Faekats, they craft a Guardina and send them to that owner."

Additional Notes: Armor does not need to be strictly metal based - as long as there are metal portions that would indicate armor is present. They are heavily up to the artist interpretation of what's been given.
Quote:
"I do have a few ideas I am playing with for their aesthetic but I do not have any concrete visual concepts to offer. They will most likely be semi-CC so that the Colorist can take the idea and interpret it as they see fit to the transfer of concept idea to Faekat. I imagine them to be androgynous in appearance, neither too feminine nor masculine. They would have two sets of feathered wings (one large and one medium/small), shorter ears with a set of headwings, and the thick, fluffier tail that Guardina have. They would have an armored outfit, nothing too heavy and bulky but fully covering (ie they would have breastplate, gauntlets, greaves, and boots so that only their face is uncovered really. There would not be anything stylized on the armor such as crosses or skulls, nothing to indicate "good" or "bad".). They would have a magically imbued sword, as they are meant to look more guardian/soldier styled."

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:22 pm
Username: Aria Starstone
Deities Domain: Water Dragons
Line art: Water Dragon
Body: CC
Hair: CC
Wings: CC
Items/Accessories: Pearls and musical notes around her, maybe make it look like she's sitting on a throne made of a clam if that makes any sense at all? Otherwise, CC, using the refs as inspiration
References: One, Two
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): N/A
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes: TY <3

Deities Domain: Faelongs
Line art: FaeLong
Body: Pale silvery-white
Eyes: One gold, one silver
Hair: Pastel rainbow flowing down... Long, inspired by this, with extra long golden antlers (extra branches, please?) emerging.
Items/Accessories: Outfit based o this, but in a light purple (CC to fit), gold and scarlet. Long silver chains drape along his antlers, with glass orbs in all colors and silver chimes hanging from the chains.
References: See above
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): He is a pacifist by nature, but will fight to protect the peace of others, or nature.
Additional Notes: TY

Deities Domain: The Harvest (Food, essentially)
Line art: Cow
Body: A soft tan color, with green vines and leaf markings
Face: Match to the body
Eyes: Deep purple
Hair: Long and flowing, trailing to pool on the ground besides her, in the golden color of wheat ready to harvest.
Items/Accessories: A horn of plenty in her lap, and a silver scythe in one hand. She wears a long, flowing dress held at the waist with an elaborate belt embellished with wheat stalks. On her head she has a wreath of maple leaves in all the colors they naturally come in, bedecked with fruits.
References: Dress style inspo 1 and dress inspo 2. Please don't use the flower bobbles from 2, otherwise go ham? Belt style, but in colors to go with the dress, and with the wheat embroidert.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): N/A
Additional Notes: TY  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas