Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SOLO] Unhappy thoughts about past events (Wispin & Healee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Prompt:I know this time of year is stressful. Write a 750 word RP about you soquili getting upset,mad, or in an argument. Do they rage against the dying of the light? Rant against the heavens? Finally tell someone enough is enough? Or just let someone else know how they feel, even if it’s not pretty or grateful?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:19 pm
It has been some strange times for Wispin lately. He was thinking about everything that had happened while walking slowly with a frown on his face. He sighed sadly and wondered why all those things had happened. A lot had happened the last few months and some of the things that had happened where very bad. Not everything off course but some of it was. Some of it was his own fault as he was being stupid but some bad things just happened. Like when he was suddenly taken somewhere and was forced to play some sort of scary feeling game? That was surely not something he did to himself and he really hoped that was not something that was going to happen again. He shuddered but knew he was save here right now. Be looked behind him a bit scared but there was nothing to see as he expected. Why was he suddenly feeling like this? It wasn’t very likely to happen again. And even something like this did happen again he didn’t need to worry about it right now.

It was a slow day with hardly anything happening and that made him think about of the things that did happen not this long ago. It all happened to him in a very short time it seemed. He had wished that some of those bad days to be simple and slow days like today. That some of the bad things hadn’t happened. Especially the things that where his own fault. He wasn’t very happy right now and he was on his way to his friend Healee hoping to feel better. Healee always knew what to say or do even if Wispin himself messed things up. He hoped that Healee had something interesting to do so he would forget all the negative thought he had right now. He was getting close to Healee’s home and hope him to be there. He didn’t want to end up being all alone today. Not now he is feeling so down. Wispin was lucky as he soon heard a familiar voice calling him.

“Hey there Wispin, good to see you again. It’s always nice to have you visit me.” He happily greeted his friend and wanted to ask him if he wanted to do anything but froze before he could actually ask. He saw Wispins sad expression and started to worry. Something was clearly not right with his friend. “Are you okay? You look really sad, did something happen?” he asked but he didn’t get an answer but Wispin only gave him a big frown making him worry even more. Oh no!

Wispin finally spoke to his friend “Sorry for waiting with answering but I just don’t really feel this good. I’m very down today and have no reason for that. I mean nothing happened really!" He tried to smile at his friend as he did see Healee’s now very worried looking face. Nothing did happen today as it has been a lazy and slow day with really nothing going on. You don’t have to worry about me Healee as really nothing happened to me today. I just got my mind stuck at some bad things that had happened lately and I can’t stop thinking about those things. So I feel really sad.” While he spoke to Healee he started to think about the time he nearly killed a small animal by using medicine wrongly and got angry at himself again. How could he have been so stupid? He started to think of the times he tried to talk to strangers and messed up accidentally starting fights. He had just been trying to start a simple conversation. Again that was him being stupid he thought angrily.

Healee was seeing that Wispin was now getting angry but he didn’t know what and at who. “You look angry now. Are you angry at me?” he asked. He didn’t think so but wanted to be sure.

Wispin shook his head and wanted to apologies to him. “No It’s not you I’m angry at but I’m angry at myself. I’ve been acting really stupid at times even causing trouble but accident. I even harmed others because of this. So I’m really mad at myself for some of the things I did.” He really wanted to scream and shout and cry all the feeling away at this time. Maybe it would make him feel better. And that is what he did. He screamed how stupid he was and how everyone that was NOT his friend would just leave him alone. He just screamed some random things he was angry or sad about. “I want to cry now” He slowly whispered.

Healee just looked at his friend while not saying anything. This was just his friend letting some emotions run. Wispin clearly needed to do that and Healee let him. If he needed someone he was going to be there. He was his friend and was here to support him. “Just cry if you need that” he said to Wispin. “I’ll be here to support you when you need it. A lot has happened so just let it out. I’m here for you”.

Wispin started to cry and continued to do so for quite a while. He slowly calmed down and started to feel better. He realized how lucky he was to have a friend like Healee. He started to think about all the good things that happened and how good his life was. Most bad things had also been solved in a good way. Even if he did cause things to start bad first. He had a good life and Healee just confirmed that. “Thank you for being here for me Healee I feel a lot better now”. He smiled at his friend and Healee smiled back. They both didn’t say anything but they also didn’t have to. They knew how each other felt and that was good enough. Best friend forever it seemed for now. And so the day ended happy today even for Wispin.

END (1007 words)

Morning_stars

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces