Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
[ORP] Toreador New Years Bash - Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiquidMangos
Crew

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja always enjoyed parties. No matter in her last life or this one. A party is a party. So to be assigned to attend a rather large gathering for the good of feeling out how the other clans were doing, she would have been here either way. She fiddled with the hem of her coat as she entered. She scanned around and everything seemed fine, on the surface at least and that, to her, was all that really mattered for her report.

No one said she wasn't allowed to enjoy herself... Just a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:26 pm
"That is true, I suppose." The Deity gave a small half shrug of his shoulders as he contemplated Ravnos's words, so easily translatable now that he had gotten used to his Disciple's native tongue. "But you are still not me, and this drink is blended with nectar for a God, which you are not." Not that Ravnos wasn't very nearly as strong as a divine being at this point. He was as near as he could get without being transformed into one himself. However, Grendel would not wish that change upon him. He adored his mischievous, thieving storyteller with the golden tongue who told many adventurous stories just the way he was. He gazed fondly at his love whom he knew as Dracian, and leaned down to return the kiss that was first offered to him, lips brushing gently against his cheek, his arm around the ancient vampire shifting to hold him just a little closer.

Afterwards, and with the goblet returned, Grendel straightened and drank deeply of its dark red liquid, allowing the spiced drink to warm him to his core. As always, the goblet was refilled nearly to its brink. For the Deity, it was always full.

With every vampire who offered their greeting as they passed, Grendel gave a nod of his head. There were many in attendance that he had personally met at one time or another, though several more that he only knew by name and reputation alone. At the mention of their grandson, Grendel hummed out a low noise of approval. "It is good for the children and grandchildren both to venture out from the temple from time to time. As safe as our home may be, they will learn nothing of the world and what their place should be within it if they never leave." However, there were some, such as Kieran, who left and did not return. That was not ideal, but the Deity would not wrest control of their unlives away from any member of his family.

Not unless it was necessary, of course.

Ravnos's sigh earned him another raised eyebrow, though this time Grendel followed his gaze to where he was looking at a vampire who clearly belonged to the Ravnos clan. Well, whatever it was that the Disciple was concerned about, Grendel was sure that he could deal with it if needed.

But they were not here to worry over Ravnos's clanmates or their own family members. Grendel had come to the party for more than to just be visible and present. It was a New Year, after all (or would be soon) and the vampires of Faetasia had, since his ascension, absolutely flourished.

That was cause not only for celebration, but for gratitude to be bestowed upon his Disciples.

"I think we should begin with the leader of the host's clan, Caius." The Deity was able to seek the colourful vampire out quickly, though noticed he was currently in conversation with Narcise. Ah, no matter. He could summon the other with only a thought. "Caius" the Deities voice whispered in the Disciples mind. "I would have a word with you, please.

When it came to whatever tension and drama was occurring elsewhere in the mansion, Grendel paid it little mind. Unless Elysium or treaties were broken, he saw no reason to intervene.

yayoi
uta
ur god is summoning u, caius~

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:31 pm
Caius' focus was on the Lhiannan Disciple, though he did turn his head to arch a brow when Radu began hollaring and making some ghastly commotion. While he certainly expected plenty of shenanigans to be had at this party, this wasn't exactly what he'd had in mind. Where were the jilted lovers? Or lusting duos and trios sneaking off to some closet or private room to give in to their passions? He was mighty curious about the showdown between the Cappadocians and the Giovanni, and was most eager to see how it would play out. Certainly, nothing so untoward would happen with the god of vampires lingering near....or Caius himself.

The Toreador Disciple took Elysium seriously, ever passionate when it came to these sorts of places. What better place to be inspired than when all walks of Kindred life could come around? They were a civil clan, after all -- nevermind the Clan's own penchant for drama and cattiness. What was life without a little infighting and competition, after all?

Turning his attention back to Narcisse, he was pleased by the woman's greeting. He was not familair with the older Disciple, but that's why he'd stepped over. It would do him no good to only circle those he was most familiar with -- and why shouldn't he get to know the woods woman? Her clan was so incredibly different it was fascinating. "But of course! Any year without a stake through my heart or meeting FInal Death is as good a year as any," he mused. "You're looking well yourself," he complimented with a charming smile. It wasn't a lie -- there was certainly beauty behind her features. He could easily see himself seeking her out as some sort of model... Found within all her natural glory, surrounded entirely by the woods. Or perhaps a piece of her within the wilds of the city.

Perhaps he'd mark her likenenss down in charcoal later.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the hospitality. Have you had the opportunity to admire the gardens out back? I feel they might be more to your tastes," he suggested. Not that he wished the Lhiannan away, but one did have to meet ones guests where they were most comfortable. He was about ot invite to take her there himself when a voice touched his mind.

To say the Toreador was surpried was an understatement, but he gave no indication besides a small arch of his brow. Well, he was not going to keep his god waiting, most certainly not. When the god of vampires called, you answered. "Ah, forgive me, pets, but I'm needed elsewhere for a spell. Please, talk among yourselves, have some bubbly, and I'll be back quick as a wink." He leaned up to kiss Asana's cheek, before extracting himeslf from his hold.

Running fingers through his hair, and brushing off any wrinkle that dare make him look out of sort, the colorful Toreador sauntered breezily over to where the red-haired god and his Ravnos consort waited. Of course, his eyes lit with pleasure -- he was a Disciple, after all, and to be in the presence of not just a god, but his god, was nothing short of delightful for the Toreador. Since his ascension, he'd spent much of the year taking stock of the Toreador's numbers, as well as their squabbles and complaints. Of course, he admittedly had also spent much of his time falling prey to his bane -- and there was a very high risk he'd be re-consumed by it this very night.

How did one capture the essence of a deity on canvas? In marble? On the walls of the clan Mansion? One could spend the entirety of their unlife trying, and failing, to perfect the art... and Caius was one of them. Thankfully, he had other duties to pull him from his artistic obsession, as well as most recently Asana -- with the antediluvian at least helping ground the artist.

"Grendel, Ravnos, how are you darlings?" He asked with his usual over-the-top cheer. It took all his might to resist giving them airkisses on both cheeks, so instead, he bowed low to the ground in a great flourish. "How very good of you both to make it-- You both look absolutely smashing. I'm chuffed, I say, absolutely chuffed!"

And why wouldn't he be? Ravnos had cleaned up very well, all things considered, and somehow Grendel made a lack of shoes fashionable. Shoeless parties were going to be all the rage in the upcoming season, he was absolutely, positively certain of it.

Cheri

Seussi

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:44 pm
Ravnos clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, but then he gave a good humored chuckle at the Deity’s words. “Ah, correct as always my heart. I am most certainly not.” Even if he hadn’t been transformed into a deity Grendel had still had a hand in changing him in more ways than one. Before the God came strolling into his unlife and turned it upside down with his love he had never imagined himself in such a position. Never imagined he would have a stationary home for the most part. Nor have so many children and grandchildren. No, he had changed him. But all for the better Ravnos was convinced. Oh he was still himself as well. But what was
existence without a bit of growth?

He leaned in against Grendel’s side. Letting his arm wrap about his trim waist. Giving the Deity a light squeeze. He loved him and would always love him. Probably more than the God even knew. It was endless, boundless. Hard to put into words and love didn’t seem to cut it. He admired how much he had grown and loved his willingness to learn. It was no wonder the vampires of Faetasia were flourishing under Grendel’s watchful gaze.

They had both done a lot of growing together.

He leaned his head into that kiss. Savoring the warmth and tingles that it left upon his skin. It lit a fire in his belly that he had to remind himself to tamper down for only a bit of time. They were not only here to have a bit of fun but Grendel had his own plans for any of the Disciples that showed up. Though he did not fully know what the red headed God was planning he knew it was something special.

With a nod of his head he smiled. “I agree. Better they experience all that the world has to offer them than longer. How else will they grow in their own rights?” Ravnos loved his children. Those who stayed, those who wandered. His heart ached for Kieran who he had not seen in what seemed like a very long time. But he also knew that his children were also very independent. When they got the touch of wanderlust they just had to go.

Whatever Radu was up to it would surely sort itself out. While if necessary Ravnos would step in. But he wasn’t that concerned that he had to watch them all. Ravnos would be Ravnos afterall. It was in their nature and you couldn’t change that in someone. No matter how hard you tried. Vano was probably watching them anyhow. Or at least as much as he could.

When Grendel finally decided on who he wished to speak to first Ravnos nodded his head. Dark hair spilling over his shoulders before he brushed it back absentmindedly. “Excellent.”

The Disciple watched as the Toreador suddenly seemed to stir from his conversation with Narcise. Good, they wouldn’t be waiting long. As the other approached he smiled a roguish, charming smile that made his green eyes glitter. He had no qualms with the Toreador clan, though they did tend to be a bit much for his tastes. “Caius.” Ravnos greeted with his own bow of his head. He took in the Disciples attire, the way he wore his hair. Everything, before glancing up at his love fondly. Preparing himself for the task that lay in front of them. Hopefully it wouldn’t be too long a night of chatting.

Seussi

uta

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:28 pm
t didn’t take long for Kitrye to pick out his beloved wife. His muse. His reason for being. Sure, she was a mortal but when had that ever stopped a Toreador before? He kept his vampiric lifestyle well away from her. Here, in this mansion, she was under the utmost protection from the rest of the vampires. No one would ever dare to touch Fleur.

It had been some time since the last time they had seen one another and he was eager for her return. Though perhaps the time and distance was mostly his fault. He spent o much time in his galleries scoping out new talent and embracing those who showed true passion and talent that his home life tended to suffer. But that was his vice.

“Fleur….” Her name was whispered in her ear. But upon turning around she would find no one behind her. A single rose crossed in front of her face. Blood red and in full bloom. “My beloved.” A hand slipped around her waist from behind at Kitrye finally appeared. Taking her hand within his own as he placed hungry kisses along the backs of her knuckles and up her arms. “It had been too long my beloved. I hope you have been well. Are you enjoying the party?” Red eyes glittered with renewed vigor at the sight of her. Even after all this time, after all the years she was still the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his unlife.

There was nothing he would not do for her or give to her if she just asked

nekoFayre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:11 pm
~ Fleur thought she heard her name and turned. She saw the rose she reached out to touch. She smiled and purred feeling his hand on her waist. She smiled feeling his hand and kisses. At his words she turns and touches his face before snuggling him.~

" my beloved, I'm have been well. How are you? Im thrilled that you are having such wonderful party and happy that I'm back to enjoy it will you. I found the most interesting artworks in my travels and have two gifts for you. I would like to cuddle with you once this party over and if you have some time. How's your business going?"

~ She looked up into his beautiful face and smiles~

yayoi

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:31 pm
Ignatius certainly wasn't trying to look unhappy or miserable, but a lot was on their plate this evening. He'd taken them from the solitude of their mansion to this chaotic party, all on the hope that maybe, just maybe they'd bump into a Baali and get some information out of it. Iggy had no dealings with the Infernal, and after everything which had gone down at the Night Market, he would have to depend on the knowledge outside the famiglia. Unfortunately, this wasn't exactly Aureliano's wheelhouse either, so they had no choice but to start investgating.

Alas, so far all they'd managed to do was get dressed up for nothing. Worse, his parents, and grandfather, were here... and Iggy didn't want any of them knowing what trouble he'd gotten himself into lately. He didn't dare wish to bring shame down on the family name, after all... especially not here in public. So it was just a matter of waiting everything out, before Aurey and he could slip out and either go home or try somewhere else.

It wasn't just the disappointment of a lack of Baali. The Cappadocians out in the main hall were another annoyance and irritant. He was upset that Aureliano was (probabaly) upset -- despite his concerns being shrugged off. Of course, in the middle of some party wasn't exactly the place for any deep communication or unraveling of feelings -- but he hated that Aurey's own night might have been doubly upsetting.

Aurey's arm which slipped around him, pulling him close, was a surprised to the long-haired vampire. Still, he didn't object, nor did he call it out, but he did lean into him just a little. They had to stand relatively close to communicate, after all. What Aurey said did have him lift his brows in genuine surprise. "....are you sure?" It slipped out before he could stop it. Taking another drag off his cigarette, he turned his head to the side to blow out the smoke. "I don't want to waste more of your time--" he started, knowing very well that this was his fault entirely.

He'd been stupid and hadn't been prepared -- and he'd caused them both this trouble. However, he couldn't deny that it would be in good Giovanni taste to linger a little while longer. They were invited guests, and had an obligation not to hurry out on their hosts. He was young, this was his first major party with other Clans involved, and his first time at a Toreador mansion, at that. While it wasn't dripping with opulence of the Giovanni, it was very nice, and had fashion and taste. There were places far worse to be...

Finishing his cigarette, he quickly put it out and discarded it in a nearby gilded ashtray. The cigarette had helped, though he was still surprised Aurey had encouraged him to stay and dance. Shaking out a few strands of hairs that had come loose, he slipped back to where Aureliano leaned against the bar, and let himself find the beat. The room was full with bodies moving, on the dance floor and spilling around it -- he wouldn't drag Aurey back into the crowd. But he also had no intention of separating. This was their first party where they'd come together... he didn't want to ruin it. So Iggy tried to relax, to move to the beat -- and if he danced for Aureliano, well, that couldn't be helped. Maybe his hsuband might like what he see.

....Iggy didn't expect he would. But a vampire could always hope.

- - - -

An invitation to a Toreador party? How... quaint.

Such a gathering was well beneath the young Baali Xapham, of that there could be no doubt. He much preferred to be in his lair, studying the dark rituals, in hopes of not just summoning a great demon all his own, but controlling it, binding it, forcing his will upon it to do his bidding. As a vampire with demon blood running hot through his veins, he was self-assured and certain he would succeed...

But these sorts of rituals took time, and he had little interest in summoning something pitiable and weak. He wanted the best and the brightest, the strongest, the blood thirstiest, the most wicked demon he could pull... which is why he hadn't bothered with the ritual yet. He needed to continue his studies and hone his craft of Daimonion.. However, studies also required real-world application, and if he were to be anybody, then he'd need to be able to blend into the crowd...

No. He would go to this party, and see what he might make of it, if anything. Perhaps he'd hear something of interest regarding one of the clans, or seei f he could suss out a moral weakness of one or two. Perhaps he'd bump into other's, or find those who were of interest to the Clan. This sort of affair only happened once ina blue moon, and his youth and arrogance had Xapham crawl out of the woodwork and attend.

It wasn't easy hiding what he was, after all. The horns from his mother's demon blood crownded his head, as did the infernal ivy that twisted around his figure. He did not look so fierce, so evil, so damned as some of his kin -- but that often worked to his advantage.

Slipping into the mansion, Xapham's lips pulled into a sneer as the door happened into a room full of the whose-who of the Clans. Wasn't this what he hoped to someday become? Some ancient with the power of the hell behind him? Of course, he still had quite a ways to go... and that bothered him. He was eager to make his mark on the world.

No, he didn't wish to be around all the Disciples... not without his own no where to be seen. Instead, he hurried to the room that had bass blaring out of it, and lights flashing over the room. It was very much a club feel, which Xaph appreciated -- surely, here, he might find someone or something interested. If nothing else, he'd simply make the mortals uncomfortabl for his own amusement. Perhaps one or tow might be worth corrupting later -- or sacrificing. They would have to slip out of the party sometime , and maybe, just maybe, Xapham might follow them out for a bit of bloody fun.

Whatever he decied to do, one thing was for sure: this was no Baali pit. Parties should, in his humble opinion, have a lot more screaming and terror involved.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:03 am

Lazarus already knew that there were going to be too many vampires at this party. But someone had to go and Lazarus knew that there were going to be other Disciples at the event. Which meant that Tremere had to do the same in order to keep the same sort of clout. Was he treating this more like a social networking event? Perhaps. It was better to be in the know of whatever was going on instead of ignoring it.

Besides, he was hardly alone. Sio was joining him. Someone to watch his back while he watched the others. He would be one of the strongest at the party but hardly the only one. There was a truce for this party but that hardly meant everyone would be on their best behavior. Lazarus simple glanced around with those glowing eyes as he stepped inside, trying to spot anyone interesting as he did. No fan fare beyond simply being there and holding out a hand to guide Sio in as well.

Seussi
I did a thing!

ktqueen
Crew

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:13 pm
User Image

Vetta as usual was fashionably. She strolled in to the mansion it's asleep and slobbery for those around her. Although there were mortals here they were also those of clans both allies and rivals to her own..

She noted everything mentally, where everyone was and who they were.

She slowly circled around, mingling with those who were there. She especially enjoyed watching The mortals a moment her kind without them realizing that in any given moment they could be someone's dinner.

Of course that was beneath her she preferred her meals of a certain pedigree.

As she wandered about she noted that someone was standing off in the shadows leaning up against the pillar. Whoever that person was did not want to see she could feel the power emanating from whomever was standing there.

Not wanting to show how uncomfortable she began she just straightened herself cocked her head to the side and just waved off forever was there as if they did not matter. Vetta knew she was taking a risk but if she calculated correctly it would not matter the consequences would be minimal. She'savored that thought a smirk began to form on her lips. Although she had promised some but she would behave there was no need for her not our type of fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:17 pm
As she touched his face he turned his head to place a gentle kiss within her palm. A charming smile on his lips as red eyes glittered in the dim lights of the candelabras over head. He was glad to see her, glad that she was able to make it home in time for this party. Oh how he had longed for her and waited patiently for the day she would return to him.

“My beautiful flower I am pleased you are well. I am quite fine myself. Having discovered a handful of new artists to display within my glalleries. So business is quite well.” He offered her his arm and once she took it he lead her towards a large sitting chaise where they could talk and spend time with one another but in a position where he was still visible to his guests and he could still observe. Gesturing for her to sit while he grabbed a pair of champagne flute, handing one to her. “New paintings? Oh I look quite forward to seeing them my love. You always have such a good eye for talent I may have to hire you one of these days for my galleries.”

Taking a sip of his drink his gaze wandered back to the party. There were more and more new faces showing up all the time. This party was turning out to be a down right success if he did say so himself. “When she mentioned gifts his attention turned back to her. “So thoughtful of you. Always thinking about me while you are out and about.” Taking her hand again he placed another kiss upon her knuckles, letting his lips linger there for a time before pulling away. “We will have plenty of time for all of that later. I am just glad you are safe and home.”

nekoFayre

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:33 pm
Even if Aureliano wanted to talk about how he felt about the Cappadocians being here it just really wasn’t the time or the place. For the most part he tried to put everything out of his mind about it. Not wanting to relive what he had gone through in the slightest. Besides, there was no point in dwelling on it. What was done was done and there was no turning back time. At least not for a Giovanni.

When Iggy asked if he was sure he gave a nod of his head as he took another drag of his cigarette. Even if they were here strictly on business he was well aware that Ignatius should be having at least some kind away f good time. With all their bad luck do lately and infernal dealings the Flesglijg needed to get all that pent up energy out and relax. Though Aurey knew it was often difficult for him to do so. Even around him. For good reason though. Their relationship hadn’t exactly started off on the right foot. But at least Iggy wasn’t walking on eggshells all the time like he used to be. Or at least it seemed that was to Aureliano.

When Iggy pulled away to move a little aways he watched. Eyes glancing past him for only a moment before his gaze was drawn back to that lithe body that moved with the beat of the music. He had to admit that he looked sublime the way he moved and shifted with the beat. The way the lights glistened in his hair and shone off of all his accessories. His mouth went dry for a second as he watched. His t was less ke he was dancing just for him and no one else.

His gaze shifted past Iggy again and landed on……was that? It had to be. Aureliano pushed himself up off and away from the bar. Standing straight up as his attention was caught by the Baali, or what he assumed was a Baali, that entered the room. Horns. Check. A scowl upon his face that hinted at he would rather be anywhere but here? Check. Taking in one last drag he quickly snubbed out his cigarette. Moving towards Iggy and wrapping his arm about the younger male’s shoulders, turning him. “I think what we’re looking for just walked in.” He pointed a claw at whom he spoke of, hoping the other would be able to see him just as clearly through the crowd. Without another word he began to lead Iggy through the crowd of people towards the other male with the horns.

Uta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:23 pm
~ She smiled and loved how gentle he was. She loved it when he doted on her she had missed it. She had missed him her first great love. The one that stole her heart. She was so happy to be with him.

She smiled, she was very happy he was well, glad he had discovered new artists for his galleries. He sounded like he had been busy. ~ " I'm so glad you are well my love. Glad your galleries have new artists, and your business is doing well." Taking his arm, she watched him lead her to large sitting chaise. Seeing his gesture she sits comfortably and takes the champagne flute. ~ " Yes, they are beautiful works of landscapes from a talented artist." She gives him a flirty smirk~ " Yes you might need to. I might be tempted to stay closer to you and home "

~ she snuggles closer and places her head on his shoulder.~ " yes love. Thank you. I'm glad im home and you were still here waiting for me. I love you so very much ."

yayoi

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:08 am

A party was always a delight.

Artemis had risen from torpor and immediately made her way to one of these bashes--now here she was at another, and she intended to have just as good a time at this one. Perhaps with less flirting with another Disciple, but that was mostly because these days, she found herself bored with that particular amusement.

She'd had her fill, she thought, of idle flirtation that led nowhere.

Her eyes scanned the crowd, and she smiled when they fell on a certain God and his partner. She casually took a glass and raised it in Grendel's direction with a wink and a smile--no need to pull him away from any particular business, but at least he would know she was here.

Seussi
hiii.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:31 pm
Grinning, Lorelei gave Delilah an affectionate kiss on the cheek before stepping back. “You have to bring the babies along. They will always have a place at the manor. And I’m sure you will have endless volunteer babysitters.” With a mischievous smile, Lorelei leaned in and kissed Enoch on the cheek as well. “Welcome to the family.”

With a small flourish she gestured to the rest of the mansion. “Now off with you two lovebirds. I am sure you have better things to do than entertain an old lady.” To emphasis her point, she made little shooing motions with her hands.

Cheri

EviLXmasBaby

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:34 pm
Llwellyn shrunk only slightly when Raru wrapped his arm about his shoulders. Sometimes his family could be a bit much for the young vampire but he loved each and everyone of them just the same. Even Radu and all his proclivities for theivery that got him in trouble more often than not. When the other male slink away his gaze followed after him until he disappeared into the growing crowd.

With his attention back on Vano he laughed. “So it seems. I doubt anyone could imitate such an event and have as good a time.” He nodded his head. “Yes, it seems rather custom for all of us kids to be taken there when we are little. Her Kumpania never seems to be that far away from the temple. And like you, I am sure, she is a good friend to my grandfather.”

Lifting his hands he waved them in front of himself. “I don’t want any fuss if I do visit. It’s hard to get out from beneath both my grandfather’s shadows sometimes. They are both very well known. I think just having Llwellyn instead of Llwellyn, Ravnos’s grandson would suit better.” He knew where he came from and he knew how famous his lineage was. Llwellyn loved his family but he hated when others treated him different or special because of it. If he was going to make any kind of name for himself he would do it on his own merits alone. If people wanted to welcome him into the Kumpania it would be because of who he was, not because of where he came from. There were advantages sure. But Llwellyn preferred that people saw who he was.

Cheri

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces