[SRP] A Fight Between Sisters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:07 pm
This is a solo rp for Tsukikage and Asatsuki for the RP Game (December's Second Chance - using November's prompt)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:12 pm
Tsukikage paced before the meeting place where she and her twin always met up after a mission in case they got separated and needed to meet up. She was fuming as she paced. They had just decided to work together again after months of not seeing each other and working on any jobs. She was still toying with the idea of just offing her twin because she was such a liability when doing jobs but Asatsuki has proven herself somewhat useful in the past and useful tools should be kept around until they're not.

The reason Tsukikage was fuming was because she and her twin had an assassination mission that required them to work together to take out a certain target quietly. However the mission nearly ended in failure because of her sister's hotheaded actions. Asatsuki decided that waiting for the opportune time to take out the target away from others in a quiet manner was too slow and once again just rushed in and did the deed in front of several witnesses. The two shifters had to quickly eliminate the witnesses and flee in different directions so as to not be caught by new Soquili coming due to the commotion.

Feeling the presence of another Tsukikage stopped pacing and snapped her head in the direction she felt the presence coming from. After a moment her twin walked into the small clearing with a cocky grin on her face. "Ahh what a rush! Another job completed and well done too if I must say so myself." Asatsuki said not noticing her sister's mood.

"A job well done? A job well done?!" Tsukikage yelled, "More like another job botched! The client wanted no witnesses, no commotion! The target taken out quietly and without a fuss! YOU MADE A GIANT MESS OF THINGS!" Tsukikage was fed up with her twin. This wasn't the first job that had been botched like this and she was going to let her twin know she was done. "We had a plan and a set time where we could slip in, take out the target, and slip out with no one the wiser!" She stalked towards her sister with her teeth bared, "Yet ONCE AGAIN you just ignore the plan that we've worked on for days and just charge at the target. No care that they were with others that we then had to deal with!"

"Oh please!" Asatsuki sighed while rolling her eyes, "You make it sound like we failed the mission. The target was taken out and there were no witnesses. We took out the ones who were with the target so guess what no witnesses!" Her eyes narrowed seeing her twin stalk closer to her and took an aggressive stance moving slightly to make sure she had space to move if she needed to attack. "You put too much stock in plans and take too long to take any action. If we had waited any longer we would have failed the mission. We were hours away from the deadline of completing it. You should be thanking me for taking the initiative and making sure we completed this on time! But no! Once again you're blaming me for your shortcomings!"

"My shortcomings?! You mean yours! You rush in with no thought, no plan, and just expect me to clean up any mess you make Asa! Well no more! I'm DONE! You can fix your own mess from now on! You're nothing but a liability in any assassination mission we get." Tsukikage yelled back, "Be glad I'm not taking this any further than this. And I swear if I ever see you again asking to help you with an assassination, I will take you right then and there!" She continued to move towards her twin but instead of attacking she simply walked past her with a small shoulder check.

Asatsuki was getting ready to attack seeing her sister not backing off but was slightly surprised when Tsukikage just called it quits and bumped into her. She stumbled back a step and watched as her twin continued to walk away. "FINE! I don't need you! You've always held me back! You'll see! I'll be fine without you!" She yelled to her twin's retreating back. She huffed for a moment and watched her sister walk away until she couldn't see her anymore. Her eyes narrowed once Tsukikage was out of sight and she snarled in the direction her twin had went. "Just you wait Kage. I'll make you regret this one day... just. you. wait."
(wc: 757)  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas