Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
King of fighters dream saga - please read Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:50 pm
It was September 1, 1983 where 4 year old Dee and her so-called friend Margaret were playing a game of house in the unfinished basement of Dee's home.

In Dee's home, it was wall to wall plushies, dolls, and other like toys. There was even a baby doll carriage, which Dee's mom had asked the girls not to go playing in. Well, being the evil one that she was, Margaret convinced Dee that Dee was small enough to fit. Of course, there was no factoring in the weight that Dee had even though her height was indeed small enough to fit.

So, into the buggy Dee climbed and as Margaret pushed her, Dee had passed out and was unaware that she fell asleep.

When Dee had vision again, she was no longer in the basement, but instead she was outside in a wild west like setting. There were train tracks to her left, there was iron rich soil beneath her, there were tumbleweeds blowing about although they could have been undiscovered Pokemon nobody would really know for sure, there were even train tracks in front of her! So not only did it seem like she was now in the wild west, but back in time too.

Margaret's appearance had also changed. No longer was Margaret a 7 year old Irish descent girl, but rather a grown sorceress with hair of red flame. Her eyes were like jade daggers. She had freckles, but that only added to her magical appearance. She was still pushing the carriage, but she was pushing it even faster now.

Looking on the other side of the buggy, Dee saw a wolf of unique markings chasing them. It spoke in human tongue too. It said, "Give me back the buggy and my hat."

Dee didn't see any hat at first, but then sure enough, in the buggy, there was indeed a hat. For kicks, Dee put on the hat. More like she buried herself in the hat and got a good whiff of roses.

Suddenly, the buggy made an abrupt halt on the tracks. Margaret's foot got stuck within the rails and sure enough there was a train coming. Then the wolf transformed into a human boy, who then kicked the buggy off of the tracks. The hat landed in the boy's hand, but at that moment, the buggy tipped, Dee spilled out of it, and that was the last she saw of Margaret.

Another black screen happened for Dee and before she realized she had been seriously injured, she felt her spirit separate from her physical form. Her spirit felt the boy carry her somewhere while her physical form had the worst headache ever.

Now here is the real kicker, that girl Dee is me and that's how I first discovered the Renaissance Galaxy and how I became Schizophrenic. This is a dream saga so there are more chapters to tell after this one, but for now, I ask that you post one question or comment. Keep in mind of Gaia ToS when stating either question or comment. After that will I post the next chapter. I want to try and revive the joy of reading.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:58 pm
empress dee
It was September 1, 1983 where 4 year old Dee and her so-called friend Margaret were playing a game of house in the unfinished basement of Dee's home.

In Dee's home, it was wall to wall plushies, dolls, and other like toys. There was even a baby doll carriage, which Dee's mom had asked the girls not to go playing in. Well, being the evil one that she was, Margaret convinced Dee that Dee was small enough to fit. Of course, there was no factoring in the weight that Dee had even though her height was indeed small enough to fit.

So, into the buggy Dee climbed and as Margaret pushed her, Dee had passed out and was unaware that she fell asleep.

When Dee had vision again, she was no longer in the basement, but instead she was outside in a wild west like setting. There were train tracks to her left, there was iron rich soil beneath her, there were tumbleweeds blowing about although they could have been undiscovered Pokemon nobody would really know for sure, there were even train tracks in front of her! So not only did it seem like she was now in the wild west, but back in time too.

Margaret's appearance had also changed. No longer was Margaret a 7 year old Irish descent girl, but rather a grown sorceress with hair of red flame. Her eyes were like jade daggers. She had freckles, but that only added to her magical appearance. She was still pushing the carriage, but she was pushing it even faster now.

Looking on the other side of the buggy, Dee saw a wolf of unique markings chasing them. It spoke in human tongue too. It said, "Give me back the buggy and my hat."

Dee didn't see any hat at first, but then sure enough, in the buggy, there was indeed a hat. For kicks, Dee put on the hat. More like she buried herself in the hat and got a good whiff of roses.

Suddenly, the buggy made an abrupt halt on the tracks. Margaret's foot got stuck within the rails and sure enough there was a train coming. Then the wolf transformed into a human boy, who then kicked the buggy off of the tracks. The hat landed in the boy's hand, but at that moment, the buggy tipped, Dee spilled out of it, and that was the last she saw of Margaret.

Another black screen happened for Dee and before she realized she had been seriously injured, she felt her spirit separate from her physical form. Her spirit felt the boy carry her somewhere while her physical form had the worst headache ever.

Now here is the real kicker, that girl Dee is me and that's how I first discovered the Renaissance Galaxy and how I became Schizophrenic. This is a dream saga so there are more chapters to tell after this one, but for now, I ask that you post one question or comment. Keep in mind of Gaia ToS when stating either question or comment. After that will I post the next chapter. I want to try and revive the joy of reading.

This is absolutely incredible, Dee. And even though I heard this story many times, it still tugs on the heart strings each time I hear it. I look forward to the next chapter.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:20 am
You have quite the imagination, I liked reading this, thank you, what a start to an adventure =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:19 am
June 15, 1986 to sometime in 1989.

When Dee returned to this new world she had discovered, she found herself in a mall of sorts. Now this mall was no ordinary mall. This mall was an entire city in one huge building! It was called Hamster City. Since the city was small enough to fit inside one structure, it is understandable why the city was named what it was.

Dee was on a bench made of oak, but the finish on the bench appeared to be honey. The carpet for flooring looked like some sort of bizarre watermelon flesh. Deep pink with black dots everywhere. Behind her was the library, a martial arts dojo, and what was Terry's childhood home before he was forced to live on his own at way too young an age. That place was a toy shop with every toy known and unknown to earth. From child toys to adult toys one could find it there.

In front of her was an auditorium. This was more commonly known as Hamster City concert hall. She was sitting beside a young woman with blond hair, blue eyes, and a short stature. Later on, Dee found out that this woman was Terry's mother named Cindy aka Cynthia Anne Radiance. Cindy at this time was 30 years old, since when she had Terry, she was only 15.

Cindy was doing paperwork on her lunch break while waiting for Jonathan Bogard and his band to appear. Apparently, Jon, Geese, and Billy were going to do a rehearsal. Jeff was dead, murdered by Geese just 5 years prior to 1986. One can learn more about that death by watching Fatal Fury the movie.

When Jon appeared, Dee had vanished and was looking through Cindy's eyes now. Dee didn't quite understand it, but perhaps she wasn't a human in this dream world. Like she looked human, but wasn't actually. More about where Dee originated from in the dream world in another saga. Tune into the Dragon Ball Dream saga for those details.

Dee also felt feelings like was way too advanced for her as Jon did the giggity resulting in triplets the first time, a daughter the second time, and twins the third time.

June 16, 1986 was when William-Tyler, Chantelle, and Bernard Bogard were born. Naturally, this was not normal, but because Dee was possessing Cindy, from time of conception to birth was accelerated by a bunch. Then 9 months and 2 weeks later, Dimples was born. And then after that, a year and 9 months later, Jason and Tiffany Bogard were born. I will let the reader determine the actual birthdates.

After the twins were born, Jon had a secret meeting with his band knowing that Terry would be exacting his revenge on Geese soon as Jon's spies who were also following Geese were monitoring what was going on with Terry's martial arts progress. Meanwhile, Dee had returned to her physical form for she was destined to go somewhere else in the next chapter.

Like before, I need some comments or questions before I continue.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:12 pm
empress dee
June 15, 1986 to sometime in 1989.

When Dee returned to this new world she had discovered, she found herself in a mall of sorts. Now this mall was no ordinary mall. This mall was an entire city in one huge building! It was called Hamster City. Since the city was small enough to fit inside one structure, it is understandable why the city was named what it was.

Dee was on a bench made of oak, but the finish on the bench appeared to be honey. The carpet for flooring looked like some sort of bizarre watermelon flesh. Deep pink with black dots everywhere. Behind her was the library, a martial arts dojo, and what was Terry's childhood home before he was forced to live on his own at way too young an age. That place was a toy shop with every toy known and unknown to earth. From child toys to adult toys one could find it there.

In front of her was an auditorium. This was more commonly known as Hamster City concert hall. She was sitting beside a young woman with blond hair, blue eyes, and a short stature. Later on, Dee found out that this woman was Terry's mother named Cindy aka Cynthia Anne Radiance. Cindy at this time was 30 years old, since when she had Terry, she was only 15.

Cindy was doing paperwork on her lunch break while waiting for Jonathan Bogard and his band to appear. Apparently, Jon, Geese, and Billy were going to do a rehearsal. Jeff was dead, murdered by Geese just 5 years prior to 1986. One can learn more about that death by watching Fatal Fury the movie.

When Jon appeared, Dee had vanished and was looking through Cindy's eyes now. Dee didn't quite understand it, but perhaps she wasn't a human in this dream world. Like she looked human, but wasn't actually. More about where Dee originated from in the dream world in another saga. Tune into the Dragon Ball Dream saga for those details.

Dee also felt feelings like was way too advanced for her as Jon did the giggity resulting in triplets the first time, a daughter the second time, and twins the third time.

June 16, 1986 was when William-Tyler, Chantelle, and Bernard Bogard were born. Naturally, this was not normal, but because Dee was possessing Cindy, from time of conception to birth was accelerated by a bunch. Then 9 months and 2 weeks later, Dimples was born. And then after that, a year and 9 months later, Jason and Tiffany Bogard were born. I will let the reader determine the actual birthdates.

After the twins were born, Jon had a secret meeting with his band knowing that Terry would be exacting his revenge on Geese soon as Jon's spies who were also following Geese were monitoring what was going on with Terry's martial arts progress. Meanwhile, Dee had returned to her physical form for she was destined to go somewhere else in the next chapter.

Like before, I need some comments or questions before I continue.

Here is a decent question, why mention Jeff? Who was he in relation to the band you mentioned?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:20 pm
That is a very good question, I cannot believe I missed that part. Jeff was Jonathan Bogard's baby brother and he was the guitarist in the band before he was murdered. The band had been around for many many years prior to this adventure and long before Dee ever discovered this dream world. This world has been around before she even got there and as proof is that other companies, although they claim it to be earth, which it isn't, has basically given their own stories to the various people who live on Planet Hamster.

Planet Hamster is the name of the world that most anime characters go to mingle, although various anime and manga artists will paint a similar earth like picture. A lot of surrounding planets have similar backgrounds so sometimes it is difficult to tell what world is what.

However, for this particular adventure, we are focusing on Planet Hamster and right now we are in Hamster City. Hamster City is generally the mall that is featured in some anime shows although the artists don't recognize it as that. They aren't as in tune with their characters as I am or rather locations.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:08 pm
Sounds like to me Dee had some fun in Hamster City Mall and at the Concert hall or in front lol, she really liked Jon, to have so many wonderful children right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:36 pm
This is fun! Thank you for adding it to our guild. emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:48 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention something...Jon is 17 years older than Cindy and keep in mind, Dee at this time is only 7 earth years old. Jon is a very bad man. He is a child molester. Jon is old enough to be Cindy's father and yet he's done the giggity with her.

Anyways, onto the next chapter.

July 20, 1990

In the waking world, Dee had been role-playing street fighter with her sister where Dee was pretending to be either Ryu or Ken and her sister was pretending to be Sagat. Well, during their game, Dee's sister scored a direct tiger knee kick to Dee's tailbone and bruised it! Now Dee does not hate her sister for it, she understands that it was a game. The saying of "its all fun and games until someone gets hurt" comes into action here.

That night, Dee fell asleep without realizing it and the vanity mirror that was normally fastened to the wall by Dee's bed had released itself and began to glow in a rainbow of colors, much like what happens on anime shows when they show cool things. The mirror also had a male computerized voice that asked Dee where she would like to go.

Dee, playing along, replied, "Japan". She did not specify where in Japan nor did she say who she wanted to see.

The mirror then glowed again and said, "Hop onto the glass surface."

Of course it meant to climb on considering Dee's recent injury, which Dee did. Then like an elevator, it levitated to be in line for the window that faced a reservoir and began floating towards it. Dee crossed her arms as the mirror went through the glass. Dee felt the heat of the glass as it went through and kept that feeling locked away deep into her mind. Then the mirror went light speed and Dee's vision blacked out momentarily.

When Dee could see again, the mirror was descending upon a rather large forest. At first Dee thought they were at the tree stand near Dee's parents' place, but when she heard the nearby waterfall, then she knew they were not in Edmonton anymore. On top of this, Dee was unaware that thanks to her physical form falling asleep, her spirit form had taken her to a parallel version of Dee's old home. (It's the one cool thing about falling asleep, the mere transport to this other world)

Anyway, the mirror allowed Dee to dismount it and then glowed faintly when it gave Dee some instructions. Rule 1: Do not stand still for more than 5 minutes earth time, otherwise you will be teleported from where you are. 2. The watch that the mirror gives you will save you from fatalities no matter what world you are in. And 3. Be back here with Ryu as is your mission tonight.

So, Dee was in the Mikunai Island forest where Ryu and his grandfather are lumberjacks. The waterfall is near a ravine that is on the other side of a river. There is an oak tree where Ryu practices his rising dragon punch and tries to reach the highest point on the tree. On the other side of the tree is a cliff that could mean certain doom should someone fall in. Nearby, however, in a good viewing spot is a cherry blossom bush where you can see Ryu practice.

Dee hid behind this bush as she watched Ryu exclaim, "Shoryuken!" over and over. She watched him jump higher and higher with his fist in the air. But as she was watching, her tailbone decided to act up and give her a spiral shock of pain up her spine and she naturally screamed.

Ryu glanced in her direction, seeing nothing, but he asked, "Ken? Ken is that you?" He spoke perfect English even though it was obvious he was Japanese. Capcom picked a good voice actor for him in the anime series Street Fighter 2 V, its the closest representation and besides the voice actor sounds very similar to Ryu's actual voice. Though you can detect a hint of the Japanese accent.

Dee had to put her hands over her mouth waifu style, but then she bonked her head on something in the bushes, so also in anime style, picture tears starting to form in her eyes but never actually falling. When Ryu resumed training, Dee peeked back over the bush.

She was later distracted by an insect buzzing, Then she saw a single bee heading her way obviously upset that someone knocked on the hive door so to speak. Must have recently formed or something. Anyway, the bee was going to sting Dee, and this brought Dee out of hiding.

Around the canyon's pathway Dee ran, not watching where she was going, but Ryu saw the whole thing. He watched her narrowly miss her footing a few times while being chased by something he could not see. And thank heavens for the tree because it acted like a jammer from them both going over the edge of the cliff. Ryu had his hands on Dee's shoulders trying to stop her from running. (Another typical anime chase scene this time)

Then the bee cleverly stung Ryu on the neck as it had lost sight of Dee and found Ryu instead. Ryu began cursing in Japanese (feel free to laugh, I am. That part is the funny part of the chapter) as was his right to do so. Then he asked Dee who she was and why she was there.

Dee told him honestly of why she was there, which Ryu had to laugh. "A mirror? Do you take me for a fool?"

She shook her head and showed Ryu the mirror. She was determined to prove herself honest. And she did apologize for the bee sting that was her fault. Then as she did prove herself honest, she noticed that the glass was not broken.

She had a chance to look at the sun's approximate position in the sky and when she returned to her waking form, she noticed the same light of day as when she was returning. This adventure had confused the heck out of her and made her question the validation of the dream. It was obvious to her that some parts were in fact dream, but she began to question what happens to her when she goes to sleep.

Tell me your thoughts, do you think Dee's physical form and spirit form share some sort of freakish connection to this dream world where anime characters are real? I mean she's met Terry Bogard and she's met Ryu. Yet when she awakens from these dreams, Terry and Ryu were no where to be physically seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:19 pm
That is a weird kind of freakish connection Dee, and funny in some parts like the bee stinging Ryu, maybe your self conscience made you want to meet them , mentally, first =) you tell great stories heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:33 pm
I do think there is some sort of connection, but I don't think its a constant one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:24 am
Thank you. This particular saga is my favorite to tell because it contains some cherished memories from the dream world.

This next chapter is shorter, but its a memorable one to me. It talks about my first dream world children.

October 14, 1994 (and 9 months previous)

The relationship Dee had with Ryu was growing, but it wasn't one where Dee could marry him in the dream world due to age. Ryu was born July 21, 1964 and Dee was born April 2nd, 1979. There's 15 years difference there. Its not quite illegal, but it does look bad on Ryu's side. Ryu did eventually land himself someone closer to his age and of his side of the world descent so it looked much better. But that particular adventure will be told way later.

Ryu did want children while he was still young enough to have em and Dee was curious so to speak. She felt that William and those other 5 didn't really count as her kids since she was possessing someone else. This time she could really do it and hopefully please Ryu at the same time.

In the waking world on October 14, 1994, there was a fire alarm at Dee's high school and it was fairly cold that day. Not as cold as like a minus 38 celcius cold, but more like the beginning of winter when temps drop to zero and negative 1 and such. This kick started her dream world self to go into labor.

After her homework when she got home, she fell asleep in the basement and she allowed her dream world self to do her thing. And the result was a son and a daughter. Yes, she had twins. The son's name was Jason Hoshi and the daughter's name was Elizabeth Hoshi.

Jason's spirit inhabited a Donnie Osmond doll that Dee had whereas Elizabeth stayed pure spirit. The lore behind these two as they grew older was that Jason became the bone specialist and that included dentistry (very good at what he does) and Elizabeth became a journalist. Jason still looks like he is 29 and Elizabeth looks 16. Elizabeth will likely age over time whereas Jason won't for quite a while yet.

So, like before any questions or comments will convince me to make the next chapter.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:04 pm
empress dee
Thank you. This particular saga is my favorite to tell because it contains some cherished memories from the dream world.

This next chapter is shorter, but its a memorable one to me. It talks about my first dream world children.

The relationship Dee had with Ryu was growing, but it wasn't one where Dee could marry him in the dream world due to age. Ryu was born July 21, 1964 and Dee was born April 2nd, 1979. There's 15 years difference there. Its not quite illegal, but it does look bad on Ryu's side. Ryu did eventually land himself someone closer to his age and of his side of the world descent so it looked much better. But that particular adventure will be told way later.

Ryu did want children while he was still young enough to have em and Dee was curious so to speak. She felt that William and those other 5 didn't really count as her kids since she was possessing someone else. This time she could really do it and hopefully please Ryu at the same time.

In the waking world on October 14, 1994, there was a fire alarm at Dee's high school and it was fairly cold that day. Not as cold as like a minus 38 celcius cold, but more like the beginning of winter when temps drop to zero and negative 1 and such. This kick started her dream world self to go into labor.

After her homework when she got home, she fell asleep in the basement and she allowed her dream world self to do her thing. And the result was a son and a daughter. Yes, she had twins. The son's name was Jason Hoshi and the daughter's name was Elizabeth Hoshi.

Jason's spirit inhabited a Donnie Osmond doll that Dee had whereas Elizabeth stayed pure spirit. The lore behind these two as they grew older was that Jason became the bone specialist and that included dentistry (very good at what he does) and Elizabeth became a journalist. Jason still looks like he is 29 and Elizabeth looks 16. Elizabeth will likely age over time whereas Jason won't for quite a while yet.

So, like before any questions or comments will convince me to make the next chapter.

How innocent and yet rather intriguing. But I think people might be confused by the term "spirit" you mean how they appear physically? Like it is uncertain of how Elizabeth looks because you never saw her physical form, but you saw what Jason looked like and he represents a look a like to Donnie Osmond?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:07 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

How innocent and yet rather intriguing. But I think people might be confused by the term "spirit" you mean how they appear physically? Like it is uncertain of how Elizabeth looks because you never saw her physical form, but you saw what Jason looked like and he represents a look a like to Donnie Osmond?

Yes, this is what I mean. I dunno if Elizabeth got my hair color or Ryu's. I dunno whether she got my eye color or Ryu's. But yes, Jason looks very similar to Donnie Osmond, except clearly oriental. He looks Japanese. Not that I am offended in any way. Jason is my son after all. At least, in the dream world he is.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:35 pm
Wow, it's really astonishing, how much you dream, wild dreams, I must say, it's interesting it made you go into labor like that!
I lIke where their spirits landed, and a son and a daughter, good names, love your imagination , *Dream World Children* heart cute 4laugh  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games