Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
King of fighters dream saga - please read Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:48 pm
So where was Terry while you were in the hospital?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:11 pm
JoyRose
So where was Terry while you were in the hospital?

Terry had rented out an apartment suite for him and Rock over the month of September, kinda like renting a hotel suite except you pay for the full month instead of by the day. The cost is a bit higher too than a hotel rent. He also needed some time sort of alone. He wanted to get drunk, but he wanted to be a gentleman about it knowing that I cannot have alcohol or be near it because the smell makes me nauseous.

He also knew that I was going to be busy looking after Link for the first month that Link was alive. The next chapter will explain what happened after that month when Link was able to come to the mansion in his own crib and whatnot.

This dream happened sometime in October of 2006, but not quite Halloween.

The King of fighters tournament that Jivatma hosted was under way and aside from the fighters that were featured in the game (I played that game too and loved it), during a recess between matches, some assassins shot Terry! They were aiming for someone else, but nailed Terry in the heart.

He would have died that day, but thanks to Phoenix tears dissolving the bullet in time, he survived. The phoenix tears was thanks to me handling Kai's beyblade in the pool when it was busted and my powers of absorption.

When Terry was falling backwards after being shot, I caught him. Joe and Andy went chasing after the criminals that shot Terry, Mai was looking after Link who was bawling thanks to the gunshot being so loud and his daddy being hurt. Link also knew I was sad about it so that affected the kid even more.

While Terry recovered from the near fatality, he held Link to assure the kid that he was going to be okay. Though Terry could not understand how I was able to save his life. He just figured that I had magic powers at that point and I fit right in with his group of friends.

Link did eventually calm down and fell asleep in Terry's arms. It was then that Terry was out of the tournament for the year. Alba had won it in the end, but was not happy with his victory. For Alba's brother Soiree had been taken from him by Space Pirates. These pirates claimed to have come from the sea of stars, but what they were really after was universal domination and was working with a group called Addes, which was a subdivision working under "Lord" Frieza from the Dragon Ball sector of the Renaissance Galaxy.

It wasn't until way later that although Frieza's personal motives were indeed evil, the one who initially gave the order to bring balance to Planet Hamster was third to the creator of the multiverse itself and that's Grand Master Zeno.

The Creator of everything and Jesus do come first, whatever they say goes. But then comes Zeno who has the power of destruction to bring balance to good and evil on a global scale. Those who work under Zeno are the Kais and the Gods of destruction. Then some worlds have other lesser dieties, but they take orders from the higher ups.

The creator of everything has power over our spirits and can guide us to where we are needed to go whether that be in the dream world or when we die.

At least, that's my belief. Anyway, the episode ended after Terry woke up and Link calmed down so now I ask for questions and comments.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 pm
Thank goodness (or Zeno?) for Dee's powers to save Terry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:14 pm
JoyRose
Thank goodness (or Zeno?) for Dee's powers to save Terry.

It was Dee's powers that saved Terry, but that power came because of who she is in the dream world.

Now for these next chapters, instead of dates attached to them since I cannot remember when they happened, it will just be the adventure that I remembered at the time.

There was one where it was a Christmas party at the mansion and Link was quite a bit older. Oh and since Link was born, Dee had Corrigan born in August of 2009, Rails and Parma Blue born in July of 2011, and then finally Skyler and Jasmine born in May of 2021. I would say Link was about 8 in this adventure.

In it, the first thing to make note of was who was there. William - Tyler was there with his 20, 000 children. And remember, according to the dream saga, Will is Terry's younger brother. Then, there was Dee's mom in dragon form. She was large, had green scales, and wings. Dee's dad was there in his dwarf form. Then there was Dee's auntie Bobbi who brought a smorg of Ukranian type dishes including Kielbasa, Perogies, and Cabbage rolls. Dee's aunt Joan was there too, but she spent most of the time outside smoking. Terry does not permit smoking indoors and since then, the smoking law is that if you are caught, you are taken to a burning building and trapped in there as punishment. The building is in the middle of nowhere so no innocents are going to get hurt and its a magical fire that goes out once every smoker in there dies and the building does not get destroyed because we make sure its protected enough. No furniture or stuff that anybody is going to miss is in there. Its meant to be burned.

Anyway, as far as Terry's friends go, Kim Kaphwan and his family was there who was and still is a Tae Kwon Do champion from Korea. Kyo Kusanagi was there as well as Iori Yagami. But Kyo and Iori were separated from each other since if they are in the same room, they fight and make messes. Of course Joe, Andy and Mai were there too.

As for decorations, there were Christmas lights hung from the ceilings and along the stairwell, a giant Christmas tree along with toy versions of stuff from the song I made up save for the car, that's the tree stand and specifically made to hold the tree in place. The tables and chairs are moved around so that the car can fit, but some people do get a close up view of the tree.

The mansion was needless to say very loud that day, but it was well worth it. Everyone had a good time. Will promised to only bring a few kids next time and have the other children stay back in Nalith and have the guardians of Enthera look after them for a few hours. The guardians themselves often throw Christmas parties too so the kids won't be left out.

so, that wraps up this chapter. Questions or comments please.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:23 pm
You know a time line in the first post might be nice. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:22 pm
JoyRose
You know a time line in the first post might be nice. wink

I am terribly sorry, but the style in which this story is written, a timeline would be impossible. At least, for now it is. Plus, when it comes to these latter dreams where I do not know the dates in which I had them, how can I fit them into a timeline?

If I can find more pieces to the dream puzzle (and that's by having related dreams) then I can create a timeline.

Okay, now like the last episode, this particular chapter does not have a specific date as I do not remember when I dreamed it. Just know that it happened after Terry and I were married and after Link was born.

Terry and Dee decided to take a trip on the bus to go shopping mainly so that Terry could experience Dee's way of travel. Well, in the dream world, travelling by transit is way worse than in the waking world. For one thing, you have to tell the driver where you are going to get the proper routes. That was one mistake Terry and Dee made on this adventure. All they wanted was to go to the grocery store, buy some food and get back.

The first place the driver went was out of the city, but stopped in the middle of nowhere because of the time they chose to take the bus. This bus wasn't supposed to pick up passengers as he was going out of service. So, they had to walk North to the Crossroads where Central station is.

This was when the adventure ended for this particular episode. I left out some of the adult content (details on what happened during the ride out of the city) as it would break Gaia's terms of service. The only part worthy of mentioning is that it took three hours dream time.

So, all I am asking for this particular adventure before I continue it, is questions or comments on the dream world transit system.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:18 pm
So the transit system is unreliable because the driver picked up passengers on his way off duty?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:11 am
JoyRose
So the transit system is unreliable because the driver picked up passengers on his way off duty?

Not exactly, but that was part of it. The transit system in unreliable because its more personalized to the driver and not a set route system. Normally, I would think in most places that has a transit system, the drivers are supposed to follow a specific route this way the passengers can get from one place to another without having to rely on their own driving skills as is the point of a transit system. But, in the dream world, that isn't the case. There are bus stops all over, that much is true, but there is no number or Identification other than a bus picture and in some places, taxi symbols. What is supposed to take 5 minutes for a bus ride could take days even weeks depending on the drivers. The only way one doesn't get lost is if you ask if the driver stops at a specific location. In retrospect, the dream world discourages bus travel and encourages taxi service or one's own driving skills. The trains are different because the rails only go certain places.

So, in light of this new information, the next adventure continues that tour that Terry and I unexpectedly went on.

Terry and Dee were at Central station trying to decide where to go get their groceries. Their initial plan was to go to the Southtown Supermarket, a 30 minute walk from the mansion or a 5 minute drive normally. But now, they were not even in Southtown and literally in the center of the world of Planet Hamster. Terry was not happy, though he knew they needed food. True it was Terry's decision to take the bus initially, so that was on him, but neither Dee nor Terry expected the transit system to be this bad. That had to change.

Dee suggested they go to Hamster City and take the train at least that way it gets them to their destination. But, Terry wanted to go to Harvest Gardens and get fresh stuff right off the farms. Both were good choices. So, they decided to have a little competition for some fun and hopefully put Terry in a better mood. Terry took an old fashioned street car design train to Harvest Gardens, while Dee took a more modern looking passenger train to Hamster City.

While Dee was in Hamster City, she decided to take a small detour from doing the grocery shopping and pay a visit to Cindy's toy shop. She got to meet up with a more grown up Bernard Bogard who had a team of Pokemon with him. admittedly, Dee loved petting the pichu. Its fur was sooo soft.

Cindy asked Dee about Terry for she was hoping that Terry would at least make an attempt to see her. The last time he was there was because Dee had to solve an allergy issue Terry was having thanks to him eating Tennesee style gravy, the gravy that is white instead of brown. Neither he or Cindy knew of this allergy beforehand, but this was also the time that Dee found out that Terry was in fact Cindy's firstborn. The time when Dee found out about the allergy and the history behind Terry was in the year of 2015. The time where the current adventure was happening was sometime in 2021.

Again apologies for no timeline. These more recent dreams I forgot what actual dates they happened. I might be able to remember the years, but not the actual dates. When we get to present day, then there will be dates happening.

Anyway, Dee had a good time hanging out with Cindy until she got a phone call from Kurt from Flower Bud Village informing me that something bad has happened to Terry and that Dee had to get there in a hurry. Apparently, someone was taking pictures and now Terry was acting like a wild beast instead of a person and he was transforming into his wolf form uncontrollably. Kurt only knew about Terry and Dee being an item was because he read the papers that Elizabeth Hoshi puts out.

So, Dee bid Cindy adieu for the time being and promised that she'd ask Terry to go see her soon.

Questions or comments please.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:08 am
When Terry and Dee married didn't Cindy come to the wedding?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:41 am
JoyRose
When Terry and Dee married didn't Cindy come to the wedding?

Yes, she was there, but the allergy attack happened after that. Dee and Terry got married in 2006, the allergy attack happened in 2015. And it was in 2015 that she saw Terry last. The last adventure was in 2021, where Dee went solo without Terry.

And for the record, although Jonathan Bogard didn't personally go to the wedding due to being disowned from the family, he did send one of his minions to try and kill Terry. Jonathan Bogard is a bad guy a villain.

So, now for the next adventure. This one takes us back in time, although the event was supposed to happen in 2021 sometime, the dream itself happened sometime between the years of 1999 and 2004.

Terry had been transformed into his wolf form and since he was not aware of his actions, Dee can forgive him for what he did. This was a result of a memory lapse and a rather long one too. He ended up biting her privates if you know what I mean. In the waking world at the time, all I felt was vibrations on that very spot, felt weird, but at the same time, it proved there was a connection between the dream world and the physical one. Freaky? You bet.

Also in that adventure, Terry chased me after he bit me to sort of run me out of town. He didn't want Dee's help and subconsciously, Terry knew that this was still a race and Dee was interfering. So, Dee found a shopping cart of sorts, got in it and rode it down some steps until she reached the edge of beacon town. Then she took a boat back to Southtown and then took the passenger train back to Hamster City where she got back on track with the grocery shopping.

Dee found the supermarket at one end of the city, but it was like a 20 minute walk from Cindy's toy shop and about a 5 minute walk from the train station.

So now I ask for more questions or comments before the next chapter.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:20 am
Since I am not getting any, boo... I will post one more chapter.

June 9, 2009

Episode 1 - Hotel California

Who here has heard of the Eagles? They are a 5 member music sensation that have many many melodies that top record charts. Don Henley leads this group. With him, there's Thomas B. Schmidt, Joe Walsh, and 2 others whose names slips my mind at the moment.

One song that they made was called "Hotel California". In it, they pretty much describe what Terry and I went through in this first episode.

There was this storm that had hit somewhere in the Western Part of Planet Hamster. It was the type of storm that nobody likes to be in. Power outages had been reported all over the Gardens and from what Terry and I saw that night, it was a good thing that I had the ability to go "Super saiyan".

To go "Super saiyan" means I can use my own inner energy and radiate light from my body so that I can see where I am going and those near me in a pitch black situation.

And so, we entered this hotel that looked like it shouldn't be in the Gardens. It was too fancy. Terry had told me the moment we checked in for the night that he had a bad feeling about this place. I just told him that he was being paranoid and to relax while we are here.

It isn't everyday that we can just leave Southtown to go on vacation. Terry's also the type of guy that doesn't really like to travel that much, but will if he has to. He's such a home-boy. Ha, ha, ha!

Red carpets everywhere in this palace of a hotel. Servants that catered to your every whim. This place certainly felt like it was too good to be true and filled with a type of hypnotic magic that makes one want to stay in this place instead of having to go back home. It was this very feeling that had Terry on edge.

When we had arrived, I was totally under the building's spell. Terry, however, wasn't fooled. By morning, he found a way to escape without me!

That particular morning, when I was ready to greet Terry like I usually do when we are at home, he wasn't there! I began to feel this worry like something had happened to him. Not like its easy to kill or harm Terry Bogard. He was still a formidable fighter after all.

In a half-panic, I began running up and down the carpeted hallways looking for Terry. I was in my spandex sporting outfit, which consisted of a white cotton tee and navy blue spandex pants. I also had a pair of navy blue Texas Lonestar runners (a gift from Terry) on.

When I tried to check out, the inn-keeper tried to make me stay. I felt like a prisoner now, hoping that Terry was just simply playing hide and seek or realizing that I was not by his side and trapped.

I put on my "scouter", which is a device used for several handy-dandy functions. One of those functions was to call for help. Another one was to pick up sounds.

Tuning into where Terry was at the moment, I tried using the direct help signal. Apparently, it seemed he didn't even care whether or not I was in trouble!

I guess when I told him that he was being paranoid offended him and this was his way of saying, "I told you so."

Revenge can be so nasty, especially when it comes to Terry's style of vengeance.

When I finally escaped, I found Terry sitting in the back-seat of my Ferrari waiting for me. He was singing a unique soft melody. Somehow, looking at him then made me realize that Terry was merely testing my abilities as an intelligent woman and that there was no need for him to get involved.

Out of relief of seeing him there, I wrapped my arms around his waist (after he got out of the car, of course), tears in my eyes. He then placed his forefinger and his thumb on my chin, leaned down and kissed me. He was assuring me that he had faith in me and that I should have more trust in him when he has bad feelings about certain places.

So, all in all, that first episode was sure an adventurous one that had a happy ending. I hope you enjoyed it as it has come to an end. Remember to comment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:55 am
I remember that song! I really like the Eagles.
Glad you were reassured by Terry. Sweet.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:14 am
JoyRose
I remember that song! I really like the Eagles.
Glad you were reassured by Terry. Sweet.

Yep, and that hotel was kinda scary not going to lie. They wanted to keep Terry and I there as prisoners. I still don't know how Terry managed to find his way out first. Glad he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:17 am
On the night of September 29th, 2009, I was in Southtown Finishing school once again.

It was block 3, Iori Yagami's class. He was instructing everyone about my life on Earth in the waking world. Iori thinks that with how my life is, it is a very good way for these students to learn.

You may think that I have been made into a "lab rat" so to speak, but that is far from what Iori thinks of me. He thinks of me as a role model for others.

Here is an example of what I mean:

I tend to leave things lying around when I am finished using them. Whether it be dishes, laundry, food, garbage, or entertainment items, I wouldn't put them away.

This very issue is what I have been focusing on since I enrolled in Southtown Finishing school in 2004. Iori thinks that it is a good obstacle to try and overcome since that main topic is laziness and its effects.

If one is lazy enough, it can lead to someone's ultimate demise. Most people aren't that lazy, but it can happen.

For example, leave food out for as long as I would, and you would get a Poison gas effect. The same is true with dishes, and the garbage.

If you leave laundry or entertainment items out, you have a tripping hazard now. Fall on your face enough times and you'll be injured to the point of no cure.

So, needless to say, being lazy isn't as much fun as it sounds.

If one is lazy about their typing, sometimes one can mix up messages. Especially if they do not follow through with what they have learned in school.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:40 pm
I'm very lazy, but clever, so I leave stuff lying around, but out of the way. lol  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games