Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
Dragon Ball Dream saga Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:01 pm
Like the King of fighters dream saga, this one moves forward with comments or questions after each chapter written.

The start of this one is sometime in late 1999. I believe it was in September or late August. I was daydreaming about Goku and his rivalry with Vegeta.

Goku and Vegeta are cannon characters to the Dragon Ball franchise, well Vegeta started in Dragon Ball Z whereas Goku started in the original Dragon Ball. If you want to familiarize yourself with these two characters, then find your favorite anime viewing website and see in this order Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Super the many episodes that are there. If you do, you will get background information on who Goku is and who Vegeta is. Some info will be given here, but most of the explanation of who they are is revealed in the show.

Anyway, Goku and I were on our way to Northgate Mall on earth and the day dream actually happened after I sprained my ankle trying to make the light due to not knowing how much time was left on the flashing hand. It was raining that day and I was on the bus on my way home to my place in Calder. Goku and Vegeta decided to have a battle outside of the bus, flying and following where the bus was going. It also started to snow that day.

Then I decided to walk through Onion Park (an off leash dog park, not a place full of onions) and allow my daydream to finish before heading home and enjoying the rest of the day.

Now the next episode will be in this saga. But, it won't start unless I get comments or questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:49 pm
empress dee
Like the King of fighters dream saga, this one moves forward with comments or questions after each chapter written.

The start of this one is sometime in late 1999. I believe it was in September or late August. I was daydreaming about Goku and his rivalry with Vegeta.

Goku and Vegeta are cannon characters to the Dragon Ball franchise, well Vegeta started in Dragon Ball Z whereas Goku started in the original Dragon Ball. If you want to familiarize yourself with these two characters, then find your favorite anime viewing website and see in this order Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball Super the many episodes that are there. If you do, you will get background information on who Goku is and who Vegeta is. Some info will be given here, but most of the explanation of who they are is revealed in the show.

Anyway, Goku and I were on our way to Northgate Mall on earth and the day dream actually happened after I sprained my ankle trying to make the light due to not knowing how much time was left on the flashing hand. It was raining that day and I was on the bus on my way home to my place in Calder. Goku and Vegeta decided to have a battle outside of the bus, flying and following where the bus was going. It also started to snow that day.

Then I decided to walk through Onion Park (an off leash dog park, not a place full of onions) and allow my daydream to finish before heading home and enjoying the rest of the day.

Now the next episode will be in this saga. But, it won't start unless I get comments or questions.

I noticed a style change between your writing. In the King of fighters Dream saga, you use third person whereas here you use first person. Is there any particular reason for that? I'm just curious.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:50 pm
Good eye, Terry. I did change the writing style. Its just to keep things interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:44 pm
Hello, sounds like a fun day dream again, so Goku just decided to fight Vegeta, like that, lol because you got a sprained ankle? hope it healed, and it started to snow in August, going on September? wow weird weather ^^ ohh they were flying and following the bus, of course =) that must have been exciting no?  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:02 pm
Queentintin
Hello, sounds like a fun day dream again, so Goku just decided to fight Vegeta, like that, lol because you got a sprained ankle? hope it healed, and it started to snow in August, going on September? wow weird weather ^^ ohh they were flying and following the bus, of course =) that must have been exciting no?

It was more like Vegeta challenged Goku to a fight and Goku accepted. Yeah, Edmonton weather be funny. It can be sunny one moment and a blizzard the next. Flying is just what they do.

Okay time for the next chapter.

This one happened on September 6, 2000 where I daydreamed that I got married to Goku forgetting that he was already married to Chichi. Oh well, I guess Goku finally had enough of her crap. The next morning, on September 7th, I daydreamed a premonition. Dragonball Z was on a break and I was trying to figure out what the next saga was going to be about, after the namek one.

I daydreamed that Goku was going to die and not want to be wished back and that Gohan was going to succeed him. And on the show when it resumed, Goku died by sending Cell via instant transmission to King Kai's planet when Cell blew up the planet and everything on it by self destructing. Then in a later episode, Gohan uses the one handed Kamehameha to finish the reborn Perfect Cell once and for all.

So questions or comments please?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:05 pm
Gohan to the rescue ! hurray, but poor Goku, sad...he was a good person so sad,, good story Dee *hugs* and lol he married a second woman , cute xd  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:20 pm
October 16, 2000

It was the first blizzard of the year and I had watched the never ending story on television that afternoon. I went out with my dad and I was daydreaming I was with Vegeta since Goku was having heart troubles and the dream world doctor named Jeremiah Superdog was looking after Goku. Sensu beans would not work on this condition by the way.

My dad got for supper some lasagna from 2 for 1 pizza and pasta take out place, and then we watched Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas after supper. When I was in the truck on the way home, I heard the song "he ain't heavy, he's my brother" and I had another premonition. But this time it was more like a dream message.

This was when, in the dream world Vegeta and I started dating.

Okay this chapter is done. Questions and comments allows me to continue. And it will be in this saga for now. The King of fighters dream saga resumes when I reach May of 2001.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:49 pm
empress dee
October 16, 2000

It was the first blizzard of the year and I had watched the never ending story on television that afternoon. I went out with my dad and I was daydreaming I was with Vegeta since Goku was having heart troubles and the dream world doctor named Jeremiah Superdog was looking after Goku. Sensu beans would not work on this condition by the way.

My dad got for supper some lasagna from 2 for 1 pizza and pasta take out place, and then we watched Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas after supper. When I was in the truck on the way home, I heard the song "he ain't heavy, he's my brother" and I had another premonition. But this time it was more like a dream message.

Okay this chapter is done. Questions and comments allows me to continue. And it will be in this saga for now. The King of fighters dream saga resumes when I reach May of 2001.

Can you tell me how you felt after watching the never ending story?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:52 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
October 16, 2000

Can you tell me how you felt after watching the never ending story?

To be honest, at the time, i was feeling rather lonely. I don't know if it was because the day seemed to drag on deez nuts all day or if it was the blizzard that hit the city. It was a Sunday too so most places were closing early and that meant no shopping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:55 pm
I guess at the time, you weren't as big of a shopper as you are right now. Could that have been because of the bus system? Today, the 103 goes passed that location, but back then it was a different bus.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:58 pm
Back then, it was the 151. Sometimes it went all the way to castle downs and sometimes it went to dunvegan where the 106 goes. And yeah, back then, I didn't shop nearly as much as I do now. The bus system was terrible with wait times and I wasn't that great in keeping an eye on when to get to the stop. It was rather unpredictable. These days, the bus wait time might still be the same, but its more reliable as to when it will show give or take 5 minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:59 pm
Oh yeah. So we waiting on someone else to post before you add the next chapter?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:00 pm
Yep. I wanna see if Queen will post something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:55 pm
empress dee
October 16, 2000

I love the Never Ending Story heart Bastien and Friends, did you like it? and you were going out with Vegeta? oh my... lol
and lasagna is good , making home made one =)
and that Flintstones Movie awesome, I remember it, *Love Shack Baby Love Shack* lol

was the premonition, about a brother? curious =) and thanks for sharing emotion_hug  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:12 pm
Queentintin
empress dee
October 16, 2000

I love the Never Ending Story heart Bastien and Friends, did you like it? and you were going out with Vegeta? oh my... lol
and lasagna is good , making home made one =)
and that Flintstones Movie awesome, I remember it, *Love Shack Baby Love Shack* lol

was the premonition, about a brother? curious =) and thanks for sharing emotion_hug

I loved the movie the Never ending story. It holds relation to what is going on today in the real world, which is kinda creepy.

Yes, I was going out with Vegeta at the request of Goku. At the time, Vegeta could care less.

The premonition was the vision that Goku was not going to make it.

The next chapter happening pretty soon.  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games