Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
Dragon Ball Dream saga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:43 am
May 16, 2009

Racing across the warring tundra, I, Dee, Princess of the Tuffles, am going to warn King Vegeta of the saiyajin tribe of an alien threat. Arriving in the posh castle, I bowed before the king. My nose touching the velvety red carpet, the scent of animal sweat invading my nostrils.

The King had inquired as to my appearance, then I had told him of the danger that faces his people that has already warped everyone except for myself. The King then instructed that I be made Half-saiyan for my bravery and that my blood will have his son's DNA flowing within my veins. He had also said that I must protect his son at all costs for without the Prince of all Saiyans alive, the saiyan race will cease to exist as we know it. For 10 years after that day, I had watched over Prince Vegeta. The kid was really arrogant, but his arrogance and ego had always made me laugh. He made me do the worst of chores just to make him happy. And though I hated doing the chores, my love for Prince Vegeta was growing that much stronger.

Then, on Prince Vegeta's 11th birthday, the worst of all days occured. Frieza had decided to blow up Vegetasai and take the Prince as his sex slave. Frieza had thought that the Prince oughta know these things forcefully. I thought it was a cruel thing to do to an 11 year old kid royal or not.

So, when Frieza had Dudoria and Zarbon drag the prince within a saiyan proof cage, I had made haste to quickly follow them without letting Zarbon and Dudoria know what I was doing.

While hiding in a janitorial closet aboard Frieza's space ship, where Zarbon and Dudoria stashed Prince Vegeta, I had made two potions. One to burn the bars that held the Prince of Saiyans captive, and the other to shrink me microscopic so that no visible eye could see me.

I also allowed Prince Vegeta to take full credit of the escape by saying he peed on the bars so that his life would be spared. Otherwise, he would not be. The result of what I had done for Prince Vegeta earned me not only a farewell kiss from Vegeta, but the kiss of a saiyan's eternal love for a mate.

And as I had shrunk into microscopic size, through the busted window after the homeplanet was destroyed into a huge orange ball of light, I had been travelling thorugh space to await the day I return to normal size and be with Prince Vegeta once more.

Questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:46 am
So a new love for Dee?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:04 am
JoyRose
So a new love for Dee?

Actually, when it comes to Vegeta, the Prince of Saiyans, he was the first of three Renaissance Galaxy husbands. I married him on December 1, 2000. I married Kai on November 8, 2003 and then I married Terry on July 4, 2006.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:14 am
So this is the new episode.

July 10, 2009

I had a dream last night about Prince Vegeta, Trunks, and Goten. We were in an odd castle, not one that I was used to and supposedly on "earth".

Kind of a more realistic view of how humans would treat saiyans. Vegeta was looking after Trunks (my son from Raditz) and Goten (Kakkorot's boy) in one of the upstairs chambers while I fended off the evil humans that were trying to make Vegeta, Trunks and Goten lab experiements.

While using hand to hand combat techniques I had learned through my relations with various fighters, I had discovered a pair of nice looking swords. I had grabbed one of them and had used it against the scientists. They backed off when I threatened to use it. They ran like scaredy bats. Ha ha ha!

Anyway, with neither sword used, I had a great idea! I used some of my ki to carefully etch into the blades Goten's name and Trunks's name. I was going to give them the swords I found.

Not even remembering at the time, that it was a saiyan tradition to hand swords to young boys as symbols that they were now ready to become saiyan men, I had handed the swords to their new owners.

Trunks began to smile as his tail thumped happily. He said with excitement, "Mom! You mean, you think I'm a grown saiyan now?! Wowee!"

Giggling, I replied, "Yes, son. I do, but grown saiyans do not say wowee... well, maybe Goku does, but Goku is different. He had a head wound, so he has an excuse. You don't and your memory is just fine."

Trunks nodded and said, "Okay."

Goten suggested to Trunks, "Lets go find those scientists and show them whose boss."

There was no stopping the boys. Prince Vegeta gave a smirk as he now lounged in the lazy boy that he was on. He said, "Dee, you really are full of surprises. Makes me wonder just how many saiyan traditions you know that I only heard rumors about."

I could only laugh at that and reply, "Sometimes, I even surprise myself Vegeta. But, I just wanted to see Trunks and Goten smile. Ah well, I know they'll put use into those swords. They take all the heat they get from how they use the swords though. That is the part of the saiyan tradition I remember. I taught that one to Will. And he turned Frieza into cold cuts."

When the boys returned, we all watched a movie and played monopoly.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:38 am
How old were the "men" you gave the swords to?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:29 am
JoyRose
How old were the "men" you gave the swords to?

Trunks at that time was only 8. Since he was born on October of the year 2001, I think, gotta check the records for that, he would be 22 now or 23 depending on the actual year he was born. Time sure does go by fast. To think my boy from Raditz is all grown up now.

As for Goten, I have no clue.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:35 am
Everything that happened after the destruction of Vegetasai does still happen on the show right up until after the attack of Prince Baby. Prince Baby was supposedly my younger brother, but when Frieza had come to takeover Vegetasai and I escaped, my brother got corrupted like all of the other Tuffles that survived.

It was after this that Bulma realized something. She realized that Prince Vegeta really wasn't for her. Though, she didn't have the heart to tell him that to his face, that she really loved Yamcha all this time. She had to make him want to leave her.

So, she devised a plan to poison Vegeta's dinner on purpose. Trunks and Bra never knew that had happened or that was Bulma's plan. They were told only that Yamcha was going to be joining them for dinner for old times sake.

Prince Vegeta didn't like the idea, but he also knew that he wasn't going to object to it just in case his saiyan ego was just getting the better of him like usual.

The night of that dinner, when Yamcha was asked to stay overnight, like clockwork, Vegeta felt really, really ill. He had gone to the bathroom at first, but knew that he couldn't just stay in there all night. So, he went into his bedroom and had the garbage can nearly plastered to his face.

What had happened, was Vegeta's only question. Then Vegeta pieced it together. This was Bulma's way of showing her true feelings towards the prince of saiyans, which was a dirty rotten trick.

Then the prince began to fall into some sort of a hallucinative dream or so he thought. His body temp had raised exponentially, and yet, he was not giving off any unusual power level signals. Well, not to the other z Fighters.

I, Princess Dee, at the time, had just arrived in West City and I was just sitting on the docks daydreaming when I had a scouter reading. I took my scouter with me, just because I thought it was much more than just a communicator, more than just a power level indicator. It could be like an entire entertainment center. It sure came in handy. Anyway, I had gotten this reading that someone nearby was going to die unless I helped them.

I was a total sucker when it came to someone being sick or sad or something. It was thanks to William tyler who had helped Kakkorot after having a vision.

Anyhow, I flew up to Prince Vegeta's window and I was watching him for a couple of minutes puking into the bucket. "Gross," I thought, "At least I know who it was that needed me. But... what about his wife Bulma, why isn't she coming up to help Prince Vegeta out?"

I flew one window lower only to see Trunks making love to Goten. I had to giggle because I knew that Vegeta was going to have words with both later. Then I flew one window to the left and I saw Yamcha and Bulma totally romancing each other in a naughty way.

Anger was flowing through me now. I knew what had happened. I flew to Prince Vegeta's window again and when Vegeta managed to get it open, with wobbly knees I might add, I made sure he was lying down again before I entered.

Vegeta was startled at first, not having detected my energy. But then I said, "Your majesty, its me, Dee. Remember me? I was the one who saved you on Vegetasai. The one who burned the bars for you and allowed you full credit."

Of course I was whispering it so no one else would know I am there.

Prince Vegeta remembered me now all right. He then wanted to give me a hug, but was too ill to do so. I then said to him, "Aww... Prince Vegeta... I know you want to hug me and all, but let me get you all better first, okay?"

The Prince merely nodded. I then softly began singing an ancient saiyajin melody that was once long forgotten. This melody reached the ears of all saiyans who were suffering. So, naturally Kakkorot heard it as well.

Chichi had been too much of a nag as always and so Goku had flown to Roshi's to escape her. Goku then began to hum the words as he now remembered them too. Roshi was in the same room as Goku was along with Turtle, Oolong and Launch.

The melody of Kakkorot's voice echoed, which provided a harmonious sound. Vegeta fell asleep instantly! Snoring into a peaceful sleep. He nearly dropped the bucket splattering the mess all over.

That would have been nasty. I caught the bucket in time and knew what it was that was poisoned. I then decided to get a little bit of payback at Bulma for what she did to Vegeta.

I had found a small bit of the meat that Vegeta could not finish, so, I had made a meal for Bulma. I had wrote a note on the package using my universal translator function to write it properly stating that Yamcha got up for a midnight snack and had prepared this for Bulma out of thanks.

The next day, as Trunks, Goten, and Bra all helped Bulma with the medical issue, I flew out of Prince Vegeta's window with Prince Vegeta holding my hand too. We were going to head to the desert to catch up on things and a little something extra too, if you know what I mean.

When Trunks and Bra found out what really happened, they went to find Vegeta and I. They were both pissed off at their mother for what she did. It was a good thing they didn't kill her, but they agreed that from what I did was punishment enough.

Trunks personally said that was saiyajin sneaky and he wished he would have thought of it if he knew sooner.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:49 pm
empress dee
Everything that happened after the destruction of Vegetasai does still happen on the show right up until after the attack of Prince Baby.

I would probably have benefited from actually watching that show for context. I hope you're enjoying sharing this intricate story! heart  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:11 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Everything that happened after the destruction of Vegetasai does still happen on the show right up until after the attack of Prince Baby.

I would probably have benefited from actually watching that show for context. I hope you're enjoying sharing this intricate story! heart

I do enjoy sharing these dreams just as long as I get comments.

This last episode I had happened last night where I was in a mall that had a rather large food court, a hudson's bay department store, and Vegeta was hanging out with a bunch of people a lot younger than him, but he appeared to be having a good time and for once not in battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:20 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

This last episode I had happened last night where I was in a mall that had a rather large food court, a hudson's bay department store, and Vegeta was hanging out with a bunch of people a lot younger than him, but he appeared to be having a good time and for once not in battle.

Hanging out with friends is wonderful!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:41 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Hanging out with friends is wonderful!

I agree. Also in that adventure, I remember getting lots to drink as well as some sort of soft serve ice cream with strawberries. I wouldn't say it was a strawberry sundae, but it was similar to one. The mall was busy too in the dream. Lots of people.

Its rare these days to get one with this much detail, so it makes me happy that I had one like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:36 pm
empress dee
I remember getting lots to drink as well as some sort of soft serve ice cream with strawberries. I wouldn't say it was a strawberry sundae, but it was similar to one. The mall was busy too in the dream. Lots of people.

Its rare these days to get one with this much detail, so it makes me happy that I had one like this.

Yum! I enjoy ice cream!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:35 am
So, this dream started out where I was going to show my mom and dad how my diamond whip worked by executing Bulma.

While I was preparing this, Older Trunks was watching a Bruce Springsteen music video in my parents' theatre known as Stage Left.

Bra, Goten, Trunks Truesdale, and Zane were all playing tag in the same room as Older Trunks. They were all supposed to be getting ready for bed.
I am thinking Older Trunks was already ready, but the others were being goofs.

Older Trunks demanded that the others keep it down, so Bra, as she ran passed stuck her tongue out at her brother then suggested to the others that they take the game outside.

After the execution, when everyone had settled down, finally, during the night, Trunks Truesdale got a stiffy.

Truesdale woke up in pain. Zane asked his wife (Trunks Truesdale), if he was okay, then in the laundry room, Truesdale showed Zane the problem.Zane laughed and helped Trunks resolve it.

(This is where I would say sweet)
Anyway, the others heard Trunks wake up, and individually they woke up as well.

Bra and Goten were holding each other in a hug when they woke up. (Aww!) Older Trunks moaned, since he wanted to sleep longer but couldn't. (ha ha) And as for the adults, we didn't hear it.

That afternoon, Older Trunks watched a movie dealing with Planet Vegetasai, for research more than anything else.

The "kids" were playing outside. And Vegeta was napping.
Terry and I as well as mom and dad were out shopping. The camera was focused on Vegeta at this time.

Well, going from Vegeta to the movie that Older Trunks was watching. Along with some disgusted commentary from Older Trunks having to hear Zane and Truesdale being romantic with each other.

The next scene was at dinner time and Vegeta said he was going to brush his teeth before dinner for one of his molars was bugging him beyond belief.

About 10 minutes later or so, Vegeta wanders up the stairs with something in his hand. Older Trunks was putting loads of salt on his dinner (we had Pasta cheese and tomato soup with bacon that night), and looked up at his dad as Vegeta walked passed him.

I just had to ask what was in Vegeta's hand.
Vegeta revealed the molar that fell out.
Mom was so grossed out that she insulted Vegeta then went upstairs.

The rest of us just laughed. And Older Trunks got the research he needed from that one tooth.
The End!  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games