Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
The Beyblade dream saga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:18 pm
This might be the last of the sagas I write, we shall see. If you guys like this, then maybe I can write my other stories here too. But in the same fashion as the sagas.

Okay, so the first chapter of the beyblade dream saga happened on the night of October 16, 2003 when IRL some creep decided to toss a big a** boulder through my front window and scare the crap out of me. Those living room blinds saved my life too because they caught the boulder. If they wouldn't have been closed, I might not be here today.

Where I fell asleep that night was at my mom and dad's and it was the only dream I had too. So I hope you enjoy this.

Oh and as for what Beyblades are, they are miniature spinning tops where you use rip cords to launch them into a dish. You are the winner if the opponent's blade is destroyed, knocked out of the dish, or if the opponent's blade stops spinning. The tops are known as blades.

Thanksgiving for Canada, a wonderful time of year where one eats turkey, spends time with family, and generally a party takes place. Dee was no exception to enjoying parties. Vegeta was there, both Trunks' were there. Dee's aunt Bobbi, who in the dream world was a gypsy was there. Along with a few other younger relatives that Dee didn't know the names of.

One of the Trunks was competing in a plastic beyblade dish with the younger relatives and having a lot of fun. Then Trunks challenged Dee. Dee grabbed the blade known as Green Bee and launched it. She beat Trunks handily. It was so quick that Bobbi took notice. She said, "Did you know that there is a tournament to be held at the colesseum one week from today? Maybe you should compete?"

So, a time skip happens and Dee found herself in the terminal that connects the colesseum to the bus depot, the stadium, and the train station. She was just by the steps that leads to the trains clutching Green Bee and mumbling to herself debating on whether or not she should go.

Sure enough, 15 dream minutes pass and the next train arrived. The blade breakers and the Blade sharks had arrived. Those two teams had connections to the host Kai Hiwatari who was going to be retiring from the sport to work on his family's farm. Kai was behind everyone else and had noticed Dee pacing.

Something told Kai to talk with Dee, a feeling that he had never felt before. But being the confident Russian that he was, he never let that strange feeling prevent him from doing what needed to be done. He asked Dee very casually if she was going to the tournament and then after she nodded, obviously blushing knowing Kai's rep of being the cold rude guy actually being nice to her, he asked her to be VIP. Like Kai's personal guest! Good thing Kai has a strong arm or Dee would have fallen to the floor. Her knees were buckling because she was swept off her feet so to speak.

If you ever watch the original series of Beyblade and get to know Kai's character, you will know what I am talking about. Kai is the type you want to stay away from because he is a grade a jerk. So, for him to be nice to someone he just met is rare, and even rarer to be made VIP like that. Unless he is after something.

So, he and Dee made some small talk in the arena while sign ups were happening. Dee had to fill out a form to give info on who she was as a beyblader. Like the blade's name, the spirit animal living inside it, how long she was blading for that kind of thing. Kai felt like he might have goofed when he heard she was a total rookie to the sport, but at the same time, he knew she was well aware of who he was and he liked that. He knew she wanted to impress him. And she totally forgot about Vegeta too, by the way while all this was happening.

Then during match one round one of three when it was Kai vs Dee, when a blader named Daichi tried to distract Kai and causing Dee to win round 1 through ring out, it was Dee who scolded Daichi. Now normally, Kai would be pretty much trying to murder Daichi for doing what he did, but Dee's scolding sufficed in Kai's eyes. Daichi not only shut up after, he slumped in his seat waiting patiently for his turn to blade.

Kai was so turned on, he was unaware of what was happening to his body. He just knew that he had to be with Dee and in private. Now without me saying so, you can pretty much guess what happened.

When Dee was carrying an unconscious Kai piggy back back to the stadium for round 2 and it got deathly quiet, Kai had to make an announcement about what was going on. He had to act like it was no big deal to fall in love, but at the same time, keep his rep about being a bad a**.

The dream ended when Kai was declared the victor of the beyblading match and Dee given a thank you from Kai for the best time he has had ever during the game.

Questions or comments please  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:38 am
wow that was some beyblade match! and wow Dee and Kai, who would have guessed! eek
thanks that was fun 3nodding  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:29 am
November 8, 2003

It was 5 in the morning, and Dee was unaware that she was asleep in her bed in the community of Calder. Kiev, who was Kai's servant had arrived in Dee backyard with Kai's private copter and then requested of Dee to gather a few things so that she could visit Kai in Russia! She didn't know this was a dream because it felt so real.

She did gather her prescriptions, a change of clothes, her purse, her jacket, and her boots. She also grabbed her keys and then left with Kiev in the copter. At 11 AM dream time, they landed so that Dee could have some breakfast and her morning meds. She was still in her nightgown at this time. It looked kind of like a dress so she didn't care.

After her breakfast, they then landed in the front yard of Kai's grandfather's place. It was in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Russia. This must have been the farm that Kai was going to be working on or at least this is what Dee thought. Kiev told her to go through the back entrance because the front area was being renovated.

Dee obeyed and she noticed a triple tiered stage made of wood with a beydish at the very top. She had to wonder what that was for. Anyway, she made her way inside. The back door was flimsy and looked like it came from the 1930s or something. It made a loud slam when she entered.

The floor was similar to the mansion in Southtown, it had a wolf pattern on it. But then, Dee noticed that the whole kitchen was done in a wolf theme. The table was wood but in the shape of a wolf. The handles on the cupboards were made of silver, but also in the shape of wolf heads.

Then there was shaggy brown carpet leading two different directions. Dee turned left and bypassed the bathroom, which was locked. Someone was in there, tee hee hee.

Dee found Kai's room and on the door burned into the door was the sign both in Russian, Japanese, and in English to please knock first. And so Dee did. There was no answer, so Dee peeked inside. This room was fancy! He had a king sized bed with a wolf skin comforter, he had redwood hardwood flooring, mahogany oak furniture, and gold plated everything else. He even had a curio cabinet with his prized beyblades inside. Though the only thing that was typical male teenager was that his bedroom closet, on the inside, a complete mess.

Yes, Kai was younger than Dee, but not by much. He was 18 and Dee was 24.

After being satisfied with seeing Kai's room, she silently closed the door and continued her tour. She saw the entrance to Kai's grandfather's lab, but there was a do not enter sign on it and for good reason. It led to an underground alley where Kai's grandfather kept slaves. Kai's grandfather was a bad man. He was so bad, he tortured Kai even more than the slaves.

Dee bypassed the kitchen and noticed on her left that there were stairs going down, but they were being repaired. There was a giant chain preventing anyone from entering either the front door or from the railing going down. Then on her right just passed the kitchen, there was a grandfather clock made of the same mahogany oak as Kai's furniture.

Then there was the den where Vegeta, Goku, and Raditz were. Each of them were laughing at something and sure enough, it was baby videos of Kai in the bathtub. Now because Vegeta was there, Dee should have clued in that a wedding with Kai would be off limits unless she was someone else entirely. Either that or Vegeta didn't count them as being married. And keep in mind that Dee and Terry weren't married or engaged yet.

Kai arrived home a few minutes later and Kiev told Kai that Dee had arrived. Kai dismissed his servant and then found Dee in the den. He called to her, "Dee, you made it!"

He gave her a suffocating hug, but then led her to his bedroom to show her something. Something Dee didn't see already. Now before you think the giggity thoughts, that wasn't what I was referring to. Besides, she saw that already. Nah, Kai was proposing and the reason he took her to Russia was so that she wouldn't say no. And he was following the laws of the land of the Renaissance Galaxy by bringing Vegeta there. So, Vegeta had to be okay with this union and was willing to share.

I never thought Kai and Vegeta as a couple actually until now... kinky.

Anyway, Dee did say yes, but after the ceremony and when she was trying to reach for a white polar beanie buddy bear doll from the top tier of the stage, she slipped and Kai caught her just in time. He pinched a nerve on the back of her neck with the crook of his elbow and Dee was going to black out. Dee promised Kai she would return and when she woke up in her bed just as a tear fell from Kai's eye and landed on her right shoulder... when she came to, her right shoulder was wet. This made her question of whether it was a dream or not.

Questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:30 pm
wow you sure know how to describe Kai's place, and are adventurous, and you passed out again, but was it really a dream? mm I question that, geeze you all like wolf themes lol wow it must have been something in Russia too, thanks really awesome =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:08 pm
It does make me wonder, but I guess it was one of those very rich dreams. I had a very rich dream last night that I am sure Terry told you about.

So now onto the next chapter here.

November 12, 2003

Dee was waking up at Kai's mom's place, which was quite the distance from Kai's grandfather's place, but was still farm-like and still in the middle of nowhere. It was a cozier place though with questionable furniture designs. Then again, for how old this place must have been, it made sense.

If one were to see this place like Dee saw it then, you would swear you went back in time. Dee was waking up with a headache and Kai's mom offered Dee some cookies. Kai's mom did not speak fluent English, but she did try. She simply asked Dee, "Cookie?"

Dee took one cookie, they were chocolate chip and if you know anything about old ladies who love to bake on a farm you know these were impossible to pass up. The chocolate chips also helped with Dee's headache.

Three naked kids ran passed Dee, two boys and one girl. They were playing cowboys and indians. Then one of the kids noticed Dee and said in perfect English, "Aunt Dee's awake, aunt Dee's awake."

Then Kai's sister Anna said, "Okay, Peter that's enough, you and your siblings best get dressed now."

I mean who doesn't love kids running around in their birthday suits in the middle of nowhere in a cozy cottage being innocent and carefree? It was cute. Then Dee asked Anna, "Where is Kai? Is he home?"

Anna replied, "He's in his bedroom. He's been worried about you ever since the wedding."

Dee then got off the couch, found a ramp and then found Kai's bedroom at the end of the hall. The door was open and Dee could see Kai on his bed, apparently crying onto his beyblade named Dranzer.

Politely knocking, Dee requested entry into his room. Kai immediately tossed Dranzer onto the bed and pulled Dee into a tight hug forgetting how strong he was again. He loosened his grip a few moments after, but did not let go. He cried into her chest and told her that he thought he lost her. Then Dee said straight out that she loved him. And so, that afternoon, the two of them made love without really thinking of the result of it.

In August of 2004, that's when Ochru was born. And like Kai's long line of Hiwataris before the beyblades ever became a thing, Ochru became a farmer. Ochru is really good at it too. Every farming game I play, I usually name one character as Ochru because of the farming aspect. I am so proud of him.

Anyway, questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:53 pm
So does time pass in the same way, meaning Ochru is now about 19? Or is he older because time passes differently?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:32 am
JoyRose
So does time pass in the same way, meaning Ochru is now about 19? Or is he older because time passes differently?

On earth, he'd be about 19, but in the dream world who can say how old he is because depending on where you travel to in the dream world, time is affected.

Speaking of the dream world, it is time for the last chapter of this particular saga.

It happened on November 8, 2004

It was the first year wedding anniversary for Kai and for Dee. Kai decided to throw a party where all of his friends were invited. Naturally, Dee was there too.

There was food everywhere! Buffet style food and guaranteed nobody was going hungry. Vegeta was there being a piggy with the food same with Goku and Gohan. Dee had to giggle because if it isn't battle that these three are involved in, its stuffing their faces. In Gohan's case, that means education also, but that's beside the point.

Dee went out back where there was a private swimming pool and thank goodness it was warm enough for a swim day. Kai and his friend Tyson were having a beyblade battle over the pool, but sadly, Kai lost. Kai's blade was shattered into many pieces and they were in the pool. Dee decided to get them whereas Kaia didn't care either way about that particular beyblade. To him it was spare garbage.

Well, Dee did not realize that thanks to her Tuffle DNA, she had transformed into a Zoran. This means, she was a wind fish. She could breathe underwater! Sure, she retrieved all the pieces of Kai's broken blade, but because she scared Kai in more ways than one and because that blade was trash to him, he no longer cared for Dee.

Dee never saw Kai again. The end.

Questions or comments on the Beyblade dream saga please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:31 pm
So Kai had no feelings for Ochru?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:04 pm
I will come read after supper =)

omg Dee! you go through so much with that Kai! even after turning into a wind fish! and picking his pieces of his blade! *shakes head* but you're strong! =)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:50 am
JoyRose
So Kai had no feelings for Ochru?

Remember what I said in the first episode of this saga about his rep being the most cold rude being ever in the history of beyblading? Well, to him Ochru is just like another person he can ignore or talk to whenever. He doesn't give a crap.

I care about Ochru a whole lot and encourage him to build farms in many different lands in the Renaissance Galaxy. Ochru has even been to Azeroth and has become a Dracthyr in that land. Azeroth's magic allows the farmer Ochru to change into a race and class suited to his abilities. Lucky him gets to technically be a dragon.

There is a V-Tuber on Twitch named NanaseCain whose avatar looks like how Ochru would look like today. When I saw him, I thought, is that Ochru? Everyone in the dream world does have a physical form somewhere. Ochru is no different.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:59 am
Queentintin

omg Dee! you go through so much with that Kai! even after turning into a wind fish! and picking his pieces of his blade! *shakes head* but you're strong! =)

When it comes to the matters of the heart, I am like everybody else. When a love like the one I had with Kai goes sour, I get heartbroken.

Be sure guys to read the King of fighters dream saga.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:05 am
empress dee
Queentintin

When it comes to the matters of the heart, I am like everybody else. When a love like the one I had with Kai goes sour, I get heartbroken.

Be sure guys to read the King of fighters dream saga.

aww sorry to hear.. he was special 3nodding and ok nice , ty  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games