Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:33 pm
Klatt
My first guild post. Just leaving my tank here since glow timers are down.

Go ahead and post in THIS THREAD so we have you with the rest of them, please? We will be updating it soon, of course, but there are a lot of other tanks there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:10 am
Not sure where to post this and I can delete this post after if it doesn't belong here.

I posted twice in the Old Fashioned Tank thread as directed with my signature appearing after my 2nd post. Darth deleted my 2nd post. Instead of my signature being transferred to my 1st post, I was left with one post on the page without any signature.

It might be a bug in guild forums because I'm pretty sure in main forums the system knows to put the signature after someone's last post on a page even if posts are deleted. I ended up making a 3rd post and deleted my 1st post myself (hope it was ok to do that).

Thank you to sachara for pointing out this problem to me.  

Klatt

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tuti_98

Sweet Friend

19,840 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Power Surge 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:04 pm
https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/jinnparien/Smallgreenlightsaber-2.jpg[/IMG] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:06 pm
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image  

Tuti_98

Sweet Friend

19,840 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Power Surge 50

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:23 pm
Tuti_98
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

This is the correct code.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:15 pm
User Image

omg, omg, the banner I made, thanks heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:10 pm
noticed there are currently two ghost tanks that I noticed (deleted accounts I think- of course not the same as the "no fish in tank" announcement that could just mean they're temporarily inactive) in case you'll be wanting to replace those with someone else's active tank (I noticed I had to dig to find mine that was plopped into page 8 lol, so it seems you do that often)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:54 pm
Ultrabord
noticed there are currently two ghost tanks that I noticed (deleted accounts I think- of course not the same as the "no fish in tank" announcement that could just mean they're temporarily inactive) in case you'll be wanting to replace those with someone else's active tank (I noticed I had to dig to find mine that was plopped into page 8 lol, so it seems you do that often)

Heard.  

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:00 pm
Ultrabord

No more digging for you...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 am
I'm using that browser and it works perfectly fine. Can you put my tank on your thread pls?  

Lunoxxe

Lunoxxe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am
Help me code my tank pls heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am
Lunoxxe
Not sure what's going on...Shows you glow and yet your fish aren't showing up.  

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

Lunoxxe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 am
ozkur
Lunoxxe

Im not sure too. I also tried to play it but it didnt show it has fish. Where did my fish go?? crying I have 17 fishes there  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 am
Lunoxxe
ozkur
Lunoxxe

Im not sure too. I also tried to play it but it didnt show it has fish. Where did my fish go?? crying I have 17 fishes there
I could see the airsharks in your tank siggy and was excited to play. Hopefully it's just a fluke and will come back. Something similar happened to me where it said I had no fish and as soon as I played some booty grab then checked it again and there they were. sweatdrop  

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 am
ozkur
Lunoxxe
ozkur
Lunoxxe

I could see the airsharks in your tank siggy and was excited to play. Hopefully it's just a fluke and will come back. Something similar happened to me where it said I had no fish and as soon as I played some booty grab then checked it again and there they were. sweatdrop

It's only because they JUST added the fish. It takes a few before the tank will actually glow, but there's a misfire of the timer as soon as they add the fish.  
Evil Sith Booty Grab!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff