and now a word from Body by Mbadi

User Image

The camera opened on Bison, flashing his smile.

"Hello, I am Bison Mbadi. You may know me from my worldwide trending Body by Mbadi brand, Our record selling sports drink Bisonade, or our delicious protein packed Mbadi Bars."

User Image

User Image

"But before I started this brand I spent years building a legacy of dominance in combat sports. I've clashed with legends, I've made noteworthy moments in wrestling history. I lifted the cage. I clashed with the god of time. Cwa gladiator champion, Wwe:e tag team champion, and EWA world Heavyweight Champion. Now I have beaten Mister Mirage to be one step closer to the next DHW world champion. Now there has never been and never will be an athlete like me. Can that be said for my potential opponents? Cartwright is a household name in this business, truly a legend. Ive beaten legends before, I can beat another. Trent? Ive beaten trent before too, and he didn't even get the chance to get momentum going. Creeker? Commendable. Another former tag team champion, and he teamed with both a Major and some lunatic wearing a gas mask all the time. Now what about Good Question? That is a good question indeed. Hes certainly big. Bigger than me even by some degree...but I have also faced big men before, and there's more to me than size."

Bison looked into the camera.

"This isn't a prediction, this is a foretelling. You are looking at DHWs next world heavyweight champion. When I take that belt home, Im gonna slap the Body by Mbadi brand right on its face."