Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
Table of contents

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:41 pm
User Image

1. King of fighters dream saga - enjoy the story of Dee as she meets Terry Bogard and develops a romantic relationship with him.

2. Dragon Ball dream saga - A first person tale of how I met Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z in the dream world

3. Beyblade dream saga - Almost immediately after I tie the knot with Vegeta, the multiple spouse law kicks in when Kai Hiwatari from Beyblade proposes. Enjoy this shorter dream saga as you witness my adventures with him.

4. The Renaissance Galaxy guild - information about my guild and what's in it.

5. Bogard summer mansion - a tour of the Bogard summer mansion

6. Pokemon scarlet ace tournament - the matches people face in Pokemon Scarlet's Ace tournament.

7. Country life meadows on facebook - bragging about the facebook game Country life meadows. Helping the game out by getting them more players by telling people here about the game.

8. Renaissance Galaxy the place - a tour of what the Renaissance Galaxy actually is.

9. Forgotten Valley Price list - a price list guide for Story of Seasons a wonderful life on steam.

10. Naruto episodes - spoilers on the show Naruto where I give a summary about the episodes. Unfortunately I cannot add anymore to this because my anime provider is being money hungry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:09 pm
11. Boruto Naruto next generation summaries - like Naruto summaries, this one I cannot add to anymore due to the anime provider being a well a you know what.

12. Family barn on facebook - like with Country life meadows, I am trying to promote this game on facebook by talking about the many cool things with it.

13. Naruto/Boruto characters - descriptions of the characters from Naruto and Boruto. Anyone who has seen the show can add to this.

14. Dot hack characters - character summaries from the anime dot hack.

15. Dragon ball Super summaries - another anime that I can no longer watch. But whatever is there, is what we have for summaries.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:31 pm
16. Pokemon season 1 episodes - another anime that I can no longer watch, I think. It might be available on Tubi.

17. Bleach episodes - another anime I can no longer watch.

18. Warcraft novel summaries - a spoiler for a book that I was reading.

19. Stardew valley for the switch - bragging about the game stardew valley

20. Mario Kart 8 deluxe standings - since I do not have the game anymore I am taking a hiatus for posting new stuff. But, that doesn't mean anyone else cannot post in here. Post your standings in Mario Kart 8 deluxe, brag about who you karted and feel real good about spreading your happiness around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:45 pm
21. Pokemon Heartgold walkthrough/bragging - as the name suggests its a walkthrough and a bragging thread about Pokemon heart gold.

22. Magical Melodies progress - for those who play Harvest Moon Magical melodies, this is a thread where you can type down your progress and brag at the same time.

23. Dragon Ball episodes - another anime where I have to check on Tubi to see if they have it. If not, then enjoy the summaries that I wrote down for each episode.

24. Light of hope seeds - This is supposed to be a guide on the many combinations and the evolutions of the seeds you can find in Harvest Moon Light of hope. I still plan on getting the PC version of this game eventually so that I can continue with this guide.

25. Harvest Moon Light of hope walkthrough - as the name suggests, this is a walkthrough for the game Harvest Moon light of hope. As I had to stop playing the switch version, that particular walkthrough is done. But, as I have said, I plan on getting the version for the PC.

26. Cooking recipes - for those who are chefs in this guild, this thread is all about creating a cookbook right here in Our Village. There is a template in first post to copy and paste so writing it should be easy.

27. Useful information about King of fighters one liners - this is the OOC chat for King of fighters one liners. Now while the RP is on a hiatus (Joy didn't want to do that anymore so now I gotta create a dramatic scene for when it picks up again), I am awaiting for another interested party to post in this thread to let me know that they are interested in being Rock's new love interest or if Rock doesn't interest you, then we can always have Joe settle down for a change too. Point is, this thread shares all the important behind the scenes stuff about the RP King of fighters one liners.

28. Pokemon Diamond routes - I believe this tells you what pokemon are on what route in Pokemon Diamond.

29. Pokemon evolutions - this was supposed to tell you what Pokemon evolve and doesn't, but its easier to go to serebii to find out the Pokemon evolutions.

30. Warcraft the information thread - this was supposed to be vital information to playing the world of warcraft. Aimed at new players only, but the experienced ones are supposed to add info to this thread.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games