Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Soquili Shop Events
Corpse Powder Raffle: Get your curses here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:22 pm
I'm here to cause problems on purpose.

Soquili's Name: Meret
Cert:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncerts: [ x ]
[ Maskless ]
Co-Ownership Agreement: None

Pelt Choice: [Thunderhawk or anything with wings.
Crossbreeds OK?: Yes! Feathers are great! All the feathers go!
Templates to Avoid: Bear, Leaf-Nosed Bat
Charmed?: No. She'll be getting it later.

The following is optional, but may have an impact on CCs!

How will your soquili's personality change?
Meret is currently a lost hurt soul after she and her mate split. She hasn't seen her son or daughter in ages. She's going to go from a sweet soul to a complete feral monster with only wanting to cause as much pain as she's felt for years. She'll be able to express the darkness that has it's claws sank deep into her soul.

How will being cursed affect your soquili's story?
Since she was a filly Meret has dreamed of flying despite not inheriting her father's wings like her sister did. With her being lost in life and without much of a purpose the temptation to finally fly like most of her family will be too much and her mind will pay for it. She will become a terror of the skies and be mentally lost. She'll eventually be saved by her father and son, some of the only family she still has left. She'll feel guilty for her lost of control and need to figure out how to go from their. She'll have a new life, her dreams will be finally fulfilled. She'll just need to learn to live 'normally' again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:49 pm

Soquili's Name: Caerus
Cert:
Co-Ownership Agreement: N/A

Pelt Choice: Feline, Owl, Bat
Crossbreeds OK?: Yes
Templates to Avoid: Bear, Gator
Charmed?: No

How will your soquili's personality change? No idea actually. He is a completely blank slate. I'm hoping that with a transformation I'll finally get to figure something out for him.

How will being cursed affect your soquili's story? Once again, no idea since he doesn't currently have a personality right now.

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:11 pm

Soquili's Name: Jaehaerys
Cert:
Uncerts: [ x ] – I lost his uncert….
Co-Ownership Agreement: n/a

Pelt Choice: cc
Crossbreeds OK?: yes
Templates to Avoid: leaf nose bat (face), alligator
Charmed?: yes (could I also get uncharmed version as well?)

Jaehaerys has always been a bit unstable and conflicted. He has always been lesser in his father’s eyes. The unworthy son. And after the tragic/traumatic death of his beloved mother, he fell deeply into a spiral of guilt, depression, self-blame and self-hatred. He had gone on a long, soul-searching journey, where he had reached a point of almost acceptance, and started to feel like maybe he could be if not happy, at least content. But there is also that small shard that longs to wreak havoc on the one who had destroyed his family, and nearly shattered his soul. Being cursed would free him to go down that dark path, to seek out his mother’s murderer and perhaps get revenge.

See above. It offers several potential plotlines, unsure which way he would go.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:18 am

Soquili's Name: Sunrise Serenade
Cert:

Pelt Choice: Canine, Owl, Feline
Crossbreeds OK?: Yes!
Templates to Avoid: Alligator, Bat, Husky
Charmed?: No. (It'll come later on in the future)

How will your soquili's personality change? Sunrise Serenade, or Sunny has always been very optimistic. She knows her place in her rather large family and she's content with what she has. I can see the effect of the corpse powder as driving her down darker, devious pathways, inflicting emotional pain to all those around her. She doesn't even care to know her victims, she'll toy with them and move on. Her job, will basically be to strip everyone she meets of their own optimism, to leave them broken ... unable to find the light inside.

How will being cursed affect your soquili's story? So, in all honesty, this is part of another shifter's storyline as well. Midnight's Whisper, who is one of Sunrise's older siblings, became a cursed shifter in order to sow discord among her familial line. That was her secondary objective. Her first objective was to hunt down those "gifts" that have been sent by the wishing star. Realizing that there are a lot more "gifts" out there in the Kawani Lands, Midnight has come to realize that she needs to have someone else terrorize the family while she's busy with her other objective.

It will be this desire alone, to be doing two things at once that will lead Midnight to coaxing Sunrise away from the safety of home in order to forcibly inflict corpse powder upon her younger sibling. Before the event happens though, Midnight will try to turn Sunny against the family by filling her sister's mind with lies. Once Midnight deems that she's done a worthwhile job of turning her sister against the rest of their family, she'll deceive Sunrise into ingesting the corpse powder and then leave a hapless creature nearby that her younger sibling will attack in order to bring about the final change.

Once Sunrise Serenade is a cursed shifter she'll set forth to right what are imaginary wrongs against her. She won't even realize that she's merely being used as a puppet from afar.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:45 am

Soquili's Name: Genesis
Cert:
Co-Ownership Agreement: [ x ]

Pelt Choice: CC
Templates to Avoid: Bat/Owl/Thunderhawk
Charmed?: CC!

Genesis was already evil by nature but wanted to have a soft spot. He used to fight the voices in his head be good or evil, now those voices will be strictly evil and so will his personality. No longer will he be questioning what he is to do concerning others.

He will have a purpose now where before he was lost in a sea of his own thoughts. Now, instead of focusing on the good, the bad, and the evil, he can focus on the latter of the three. It will take some time for him to get his bearings, but he will get there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:30 am

Soquili's Name:
Cahaya
Cert:
User Image
Co-Ownership Agreement:N/A

Pelt Choice: Thunderhawk, Fox, or Owl
Templates to Avoid: N/A
Charmed?: CC!

Intelligent, gentle Cahaya will become near obsessive in her pursuit of knowledge. Where once she might've sought friends, family, a mate, she will become single-minded. If someone offers her knowledge, they may be jealously hoarded until the knowledge runs out. Not for sentiment, but for the need to know as much as she can.

Cahaya has been kind of blank to this point. I'm trying to get more in to writing with my Soq and I feel like getting Cursed will give me a jumping point to explore the temper I originally gave her with a darker twist. It also offers an interesting idea for how her familiar will take it!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:31 am

Soquili's Name: Radovan
Cert:
Co-Ownership Agreement: none

Pelt Choice: husky, thunderhawk
Crossbreeds OK?: prefered biggrin
Templates to Avoid:
Charmed?: yes please

How will your soquili's personality change? TBD when I can get on laptop

How will being cursed affect your soquili's story? TBD when on laptop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:23 pm

Soquili's Name: Kollr
Cert:
Uncerts: [ x ] [ x ]

Pelt Choice: Bobcat, but would also be open to a bear
Crossbreeds OK?: No
Templates to Avoid: original feline paws & tails
Charmed?: yes

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:47 pm

Soquili's Name: Acanthia
Cert:
Uncerts: Itemless

Pelt Choice: Feline perhaps, like dad.
Crossbreeds OK?: Sure.
Templates to Avoid:
Charmed?: Yes

How will your soquili's personality change? Acanthia won't change much at first. She'll still be distracted by making potions, and dabbling in poisons. Being cursed will give her a little more of a temper when dealing with others. Till she gets used to it. She's never been very social, so other might think that's the shifter in her, but that's just who she is.

As she ages, her curiosity in darker things will increase.

Won't go out of her way to try and be like she was, or change. She will embrace whatever she becomes as a result of the curse.

How will being cursed affect your soquili's story? It would bring her closer to her father, while she got accustomed to the transition. She's never been one to fight, but will be more likely to hold her ground if someone pushes her. Won't hold back either.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:59 pm

Soquili's Name:Hosuko
Cert:
User Image

Pelt Choice: Bear preferred but feline and fox are okay too!
Templates to Avoid: Thunderhawk, Leafnose bat, Owl
Charmed?: Can I please get one charmed and one uncharmed for plots?

Hosuko being cursed will change the once calm, loving, and soft spoken Soquili into a absolutely feral beast whose loss of her strict moral code will break any last shred of mental sanity she has. She will be a walking, talking, eating weapon of mass destruction who has a unyielding urge to inflict the same torment she feels inside on anyone she comes in contact with.

Hosuko previously had been used as a plot device for me whenever one of my other ponies needed a helping hand or a kind soul to nurse them back to health but never was the main line in her own story. This will be where she finally shines and will become a tragedy in her own right. She will forcefully cursed and struggle with completely betraying previously her unwavering code of conduct and pacifist religious views. She's hurting and she can't explain why, she's angry but she can't explain what she lost, she searches for something she can't name. It'll be a sad sight for anyone who previously came across the once proud and noble mare.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:48 pm

Soquili's Name: Aiden
Cert:
User Image

Pelt Choice: Feline, Owl, Bat
Templates to Avoid: Bear, Gator

How will your soquili's personality change? Aiden is the family prankster as the youngest son. H8s pranks might get more creative as time progresses.

How will being cursed affect your soquili's story? he will be a little freaked and might feel abandoned by his huge family. He will try to find others like him. Over time he might accept it. Then imbrace it. He is his fathers son and won't have the huge need to protect others that had drove him towards the curse as a need for more power. In end he will accept the choice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:01 am

Soquili's Name: Cillian
Cert:

Pelt Choice: Fox, Feline, Wolf
Crossbreeds OK?: Sure!
Templates to Avoid: Alt Wolf Feral, Original Coyote Feral, Bobcat
Charmed?: Yes please

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:03 am

Soquili's Name: Agares
Cert:
User Image
Uncerts: [ x ] || [x]

Pelt Choice: CC - canine or feline
Crossbreeds OK?: yes
Templates to Avoid: original fox feral, alt fox tail, original canine pelt
Charmed?: no

He will grow violent and lost to madness, difficult to confine or contain. His family will hunt him to charm him.

Agares was born to two traveling healers but befell an accident that nearly killed him and left him colorblind and able to see the dead. After maaaaany years of drama, being separated by half of his family, his sister became sickly as well. When the whole family reunited and settled into Agares' grove they decided to make the journey to the Kateri Herd, a unicorn herd renowned for its healing. They were able to bring back his color vision, allowing him to see his rainbow-winged mate in all her glory for the first time. During the trek back home he is separated from the rest and cursed. He becomes violent and almost mad in his delirium. The family was travelling with an angeni and attempt to charm him immediately but he escapes. Thus ensues the Hunt to Charm Agares.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:38 am

Soquili's Name: Sylvanna
Cert:
Uncerts: uncert wingless (may make cursing easier)

Pelt Choice: Wolf -the zaikt template, I think zaikt made it? I'll double check
Crossbreeds OK?: No
Templates to Avoid: n/a

How will your soquili's personality change? It won't change by much. She's already a little crazy because of her Kalona/Unicorn blood. She's always conflicted and torn between wanting to eat another creature or healing them.

How will being cursed affect your soquili's story? Clearly this is the only way to go to make her even more deranged than she already is. Having her cursed is just going to make her pretty much lose most of her touch with humanity and become the feral monster she was meant to be.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:27 pm

Soquili's Name: ʻĀlohi
Cert:

Pelt Choice: Canine (Wolf or Husky)
Crossbreeds OK?: No thanks, not for her!
Templates to Avoid: Gator, Owl, Thunderbird
Charmed?: No (I plan to get her charmed later on, after some traumatic fun plots and development go down. 👀)

Graceful, well-mannered, and gentle as can be, ʻĀlohi is an ideal princess. By all means, she’s the perfect daughter. There’s just one problem: all of her sisters are just like her, and ʻĀlohi is painfully aware of this. Even after leaving her kingdom, she’s remained very much the same, and now suffers in her new role as a damsel in distress. Being rescued and coddled all the time does terrible things to one’s self-esteem.

Her transformation will allow her to make a name for herself in the worst way possible, hunting others and being absolutely delighted by her newfound strength. Strangely enough, becoming a shifter will give her a new sense of confidence that she lacked previously. The princess' refined manners will be tossed out the window as she chases down her prey like a hound from hell - toying with her prey, snapping at their heels, and commanding them to run for her entertainment.

Originating from the royal family of a small kingdom, ʻĀlohi finds herself somewhere in the middle, lost in a sea of siblings. Since striking off on her own to make a name for herself... she has landed herself the unfortunate role of damsel in distress, relying on others to rescue her from sticky situations during her travels. Hau, her wolf familiar, was the first of many to come to her rescue, now traveling alongside her and frequently fetching help. Although appreciative of the efforts of her rescuers, it just keeps happening, and ʻĀlohi can’t help but feel both frustrated and tired of being so... inept.

Cue the promise of power, a deal with a shady individual, and her transformation from beauty to beast. ʻĀlohi will be an absolute menace until she's finally captured and charmed. All hell will break loose when she realizes the irreparable damage she caused, the number of lives she took, and the fact that she walked into the deal so willingly.

Soquili Shop Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff