Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:04 am
DHW World heavyweight title tournament semi finals
First pinfall or submission advances,
the person not pinned will get an automatic buy into the finals of the DHW Dragonheart title tournament  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:28 pm
User Image

User Image

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump into the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison pulled out a rolled t-shirt, unfolding it for the camera as it read:

Awaken your Inner Alpha: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

After showing off the merchandise apparel, Bison hit the ropes and tossed the shirt out into the audience.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:36 pm
STUCK IN MY WAYS

Stuck in my Ways by Zero 9:36 would hit the PA system. As the crowd would begin to rally. The crowd were excited as Trent would finally have his first true match back to DHW. After the whole incident last week, it left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

But Bison was here tonight and despite the size difference, the crowd was ready for Trent to claim the mantle once more that he had once held. After all, the first time he had claimed the World Championship was when he defeated Shadow. Of course, Bison and Good Question are larger men, and the numbers are not in the favor of the man. But they are not zero!

Trent would emerge out of the entrance stage as the crowd would blow up. The energy was like no other as everyone was ready for this match before the main event here tonight.

"Introducing at this time. Weighing in tonight at 248 lbs. From St. Paul, MN. He is the Initiator! TREEEEEENT!"

Trent would high five some fans as he made his way down the ramp. Taking in all the positivity and admiration the fans had to give as he would need to use it as fuel if he wanted to win this match here tonight.

Trent made his way down to ringside, switching his attention from the fans to the sole man currently standing inside the ring. One of the two massive blockades that stood in his way tonight of achieving greatness for a second time.

The Initiator would climb up the stairs, walk along the apron, and entered the ring. Keeping his distance from Bison as the two men would await for Good Question.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:58 pm
Bison stared up the ramp, waiting for what was supposed to be the third opponent.

The Final Boss called for a microphone.

"trent! These people paid good money to not be left waiting. What say you and me get this match started right now, while Good Question decides whether or not he wants to join in?"  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:25 pm
The crowd and the two talents in the ring would wait, but there was nothing. Another no show? This all seemed to convenient. Shades of last week. But Bison would interrupt the bells going off in everyone's head.

Bison wants to start this match with just the two men. Trent would nod to Bison. Good Question was running out of time as the two men seemed to prepare to compete one on one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:40 pm
((My bad))

The lights turned off, cutting off the conversation, as heart beats on a monitor started showing on the gigantic screen, quickening until the point where the screen, along with pyro to go with it, exploded all at once. The lights would slowly come back on in dark green as a gigantic green question mark shows on the screen and FIght Music begins to play.

Good Question steps out to the stage, and stands at the center staring blankly at the ring. The fans were booing, both because of the fact that Good Question took down a hero in Salem last show, and because of the fact that Good Question made everyone wait for his entrance.

Tonight he had two other opponents, both different in size but similar in status of being established competitors. Though GQ didn't seem to really think about that fact and was thinking just to annihilate anyone that's in the ring.

Good Question marched down to the ring, ignoring the fans near the ramp reaching out to him, the stare shifting between the two opponents as he approached the ring.

"STANDING 6 FOOT 9, WEIGHING 440 POUNDS...GOOD QUESTION!"

GQ got to the ring and reached up, grabbing the top rope to pull himself up to the apron. He again shifts stares between the two competitors, before stepping over the top rope and for some reason walks towards the center of the ring. Literally making himself the center of attention as he turns back and forth between Bison and Trent, waiting for the bell to ring.

WhosBadNowBoys1

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:58 pm
Bison tossed the microphone aside, the triple threat underway. When the bell rang, Bison went for his bigger opponent, charging in with a running forearm  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:14 pm
The bell would ring as all three men were now in the equation. What could have possibly taken Good Question so long? Questions for another time as now it was time for action. Trent would step slightly out of his corner and watch as the big men would charge at one another in the opening moments.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:17 pm
Daemonsparta

The Big Question was too busy trying to figure out the situation that was the reason why he was so late, and ends up taking the flying forearm to the face! The shot sends Good Question stumbling back, leaning him into the ropes!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:44 am
Bison stepped in using one hand to hold the Big Qs head titled up to expose his torso. Bison out a finger to his lips to quiet the crowd.

SHHHHHHHHHH~

Bison then raised his hand and brought it down for a big frying pan chop towards Questions chest  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:06 pm
Well, the two big man were distracting one another. Despite his desire to get into the fight, Trent knew it was best to stand by at this moment, staying in the farthest corner of the ring as Bison prepared to rain down a massive chop to Good Question.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:06 pm
Good Question was dazed from the shot to the head, leaning back in the ropes and his head pushed back by Bison's hands, and the chop landed directly in his chest!

Feeling the sting in his chest, and some air taken out of him at the moment...

However this seems to only anger the Question as he attempts to grab the head of Bison and attempt a Head Butt!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:09 pm
CRACK!
Went rhe sound of the giant skulls colliding, Bison staggering towsrds the center of the ring holding his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:17 pm
Good Question looked to run at Bison, attempting to collide into the big man with a Shoulder Block! Testing out his strength!

WhosBadNowBoys1

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:01 pm
The two big men began to toss their weight around the ring. Trent would step outside the ring, on to the apron. Watching from a far still. Not the bravest strategy, but it is definitely smart!  
Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff