Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 3/1/24] World Heavyweight Champion Trent Promo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:35 pm
Left Alone - Zero 9:36

Left Alone would hit the PA system as the fans began to get to their feet. Its felt like a year since the last time that this man had been seen. But finally, the World Heavyweight Champion has returned to the big screen.

Emerging from the smoke that would pile on top of the stage, Trent would stare out into the sea of people. Lights everywhere from the phones of those in attendance all pointed at the very stage that he stood at. All eyes on him. As the break down began to build, Trent would unstrap both the World Heavyweight Championship and the CWF Tag Team Championship, raising them both in the air for everyone in attendance to get the best snapshot they could possibly get.

Welcoming at this time. From St. Paul, Minnesota. Weighing in tonight at 248 pounds. He is one half of the CWF Tag Team Championship, and your World Heavyweight Champion. TREEEEEEEEEENT!

It felt great to hear for not only Trent, but for the people as the crowd would audibly get louder from the amazing introduction by Samantha. Soaking it all in, Trent would bring both titles upon his shoulder and begin to make his way down the ramp.

Michael Cole: "This sold out crowd is on their feet for the World Champion tonight!"

Pat Mcafee: "How could you not. This guy has been on one of the biggest rolls since coming back a little over two years ago. Little known fact, Cole, but Trent became a Triple Crown within ten matches since hes been back. Capturing the Television Championship, the World Championship, and the CWF Tag Championships."

Cole: "The new and revitalized Trent coming to CWF after a long hiatus, definitely catching up for lost time."

Pat: "No kidding. He has done more than most within the shortest window possible."

Trent would make it down to ringside. Climbing the steps, and entering the ring. Watching his footing as both arms and shoulders were preoccupied.

Once the World Champion was inside the ring, he would walk into the corner closest to where he entered, placing his CWF Tag Championship on top as he would then strap his World Championship back around his waist.

Once he got all his hands free. He would then walk over to the opposite side of the ring, fetching a microphone from the official who was waiting on the outside.

With that, the music would cut off as it was just Trent and the fans on the last Throwdown before Wrestlemania.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:58 pm
Trent would stare out into the crowd people like he had before he made his way down the ramp. Taken aback by how vocal the crowd was tonight. It felt so surreal. Eating up he would listen to the chants, even pointing his microphone to the people so they knew that he was listening and that he appreciated each and every person in this building.

This would go on for a solid minute before Trent finally would bring the microphone to him and begin his response to this live crowd.

"Thank you. Thank all of you here tonight. Thank you to those tuned in at home, watching from whatever streaming service you are using. Thank you to the people who put me in the position that I am in today."

The crowd would get loud once again.

"You see, for everyone who has been around and has a general understanding of what is going on. The next time I will be on the big screen is at the biggest show of them all. Bigger than any other show in any other business. That's right, I am talking about Wrestlemania!"

Trent would say with an exaggeration as the events name itself just feels like it needs the extra oomf to justify just what it is.

"This is my first CWF Wrestlemania, ever. And its been a hell of a year. I came here and captured the TV Title on my first match. Lost it in my first defense, won a few more matches, and won the World Heavyweight Championship, defended it, and then reunited with a brother and finally got that win we never got all those years back."

Pat: "Hey, I just brought that all up a second ago. Lets go."

"Its been a crazy ride, and I never thought any of these things would happen when I got here. I was just happy being back. I returned for some friends, some that are still around and some that are no longer with us. But here I am, the World Champion going into the main event of the biggest show in the world, competing against my best friend."

The roar of the crowd would stop Trent from going any further. Nodding his head as he heard them and let them speak.

Shortly after, Trent continued as he was on the clock as well.

"I said this back at WAR. And it hasn't set in for me yet, and probably hasn't for Matt either. But I meant it when I said it. This World Championship is every demon I have conquered on my way back and while I have been back. This Championship is my legacy. Losing this championship means that everything hell that I personally conquered had finally overcome me. That I finally caved in and that I might as well step away. I respect both men, but at the end of the day, the most important person to prove that I deserve to be here, between these ropes, is myself. And I will do anything and everything in my power, to show why I am the best in the world."

The mushiness would slowly turn into confidence and conviction as Trent throughout these moments came closer and closer to the realization how big a task he would be facing at Wrestlemania and how serious he needed to become.

"So, this is a promise to each and every one of you here tonight. As your champion, the real World Champion of CWF. Come Wrestlemania, you will see the very best Trent. A Trent that surpasses anything and everything you have ever seen, with a resolve that no man, beast or even God could compromise."

"At Wrestlemania, I will step into the arena as your World Heavyweight Champion, and I will emerge your World Heavyweight Championship. Even if it kills me!"

Trent was getting heated. His adrenaline rising as he really wondered if he could deliver. He had to. He said what he said and he couldn't back down now. With that, Trent would drop the microphone as he stared around at the crowd. Soaking in these final moments before he would head to the back and come that much closer to the big day.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:07 am
"King of Kings" by Motorhead would hit the PA system as the crowd would rise to their feet, not expecting CWF Champion Triple H to appear tonight on Friday Night Throwdown. He would march down to the ring with the CWF Championship over his shoulder, looking around at the blue lighting and CWF Universe, with the thousands in a attendance tonight. Once he would get to the ring, he would walk up the steps and duck his head under the top rope, coming in between the ropes. He would look at Trent, and walk past him as he would request a microphone. After some time, his music would die down.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Trent, I'm not sure if you and I have been watching the same shows these past few months, but if you want to talk about a real world champion..... you're lookin' at em'." Triple H would say, taking a brief moment to pause, as he would directing at himself with the CWF Championship. "..And the only reason you're so confident in yourself heading into WrestleMania is because you don't have a 350lb lousy good for nothing piece of CRAP after your title after winning the Royal Rumble. So, Abyss VS. Trent can't happen. Everything is set for WrestleMania.... but what IF... what IF? What if there was a way we could see that match between you two happen, as a preview of what could have been? because in case you forgot Trent... I'm the one that calls the shots around here." Triple H would say, as he would pace around where he was standing slowly, as Trent stood in one spot listening. "On the FINAL WAR before WrestleMania... Abyss VS. Trent in a non title match.." Triple H would stare at Trent.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:16 am
"Wings of Icarus" by Celldweller would play out as the audience would rise to their feet and cheer loudly in a ERUPTUS pop before the beat could even drop, as the segment was just now getting a little juicier. After the intro of the theme, Matt Gennison would come out through the smoke with his half of the CWF Tag Team Championship, TNW:R Championship, and TNW:R Universal Championship. He would head to the ring to back up his tag team partner, who was getting a talk from HHH. Matt would walk up the stairs, and get in, from then he would then rest all his titles on the top rope near each other. He would then request a microphone once his theme faded away.

"Triple H, if we're talking about REAL World Champions.. I'm sitting here STILL holding the titles that you could never get.. and you know you couldn't get them off me because you've never challenged for them." The crowd would "oooo" at the smart remark that Matt Gennison would make in regards to Triple H being scared of him. "You know deep down inside that if you got in the ring with me, you'd be laying on your back just as easily as your boy you handpicked to face me at WrestleMania a few fairy tales ago... Deep down in your heart, Hunter... you can't see me, or my boy Trent here, ANY DAY of the week." The crowd would begin to cheer them on.

Matt Gennison

Winner

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:23 am
Triple H would listen to the trash talk from Matt Gennison, and he would quickly respond. "If you wanna talk real world titles, this is a conversation between the CWF Champion, and the CWF World Heavyweight Champion. And Matt.. I've beaten you in the past. The only place I'll be seeing you is catering after you lose at WrestleMania and sink into a deep depression like you did when you lost your title the first time...." The crowd would "ooooo" back to Triple H's comment.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:27 am
"You're right, Hunter. You did beat me. In TNW:R. This is CWF, the big leagues... and you haven't stepped up yet. So if I were you, I'd exit MY ring, sit down and shut up, and take note in your little office of what the real world champs can bring to the table."

Matt Gennison

Winner

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:32 am
"Matt, you just had to run your mouth to me. So this is what's going to happen. Change of plans if you will." Triple H would have a tiny smirk, as he would put his hand in his pocket. "On the last WAR before WrestleMania.. it will be the tag champs, You and Trent, teaming with Abyss and Randy Orton.... going head to head with Team 3D, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles and DREW McIntyre... in a 4 on 5 Handicap Match.... and Matt, you better be 100% for that match and not let your team down.. because in the same night, you're going to go one on one.... with me." Triple H would say, as he would announce a HUGE main event for WAR next week.

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff