CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:18 pm
Welcome to Filler Meeting the Mermaid Princess RP Guild.

Filler 1 - BGM: Boundless Network (Battle Network 1 Remix: Internet Overworld)

Narrator's Editorial:
The idea of the fillers is originally to just give me a break from my usual duties. As such, filler are typically (thought not always) done faster and with less effort (actually varies considerably)

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image
*Feedback* Hello? Mermaid Lumine and Merman Aether? Can you hear me? Good. I'm here for another FAQ Filler. In my last Filler, I had some Connection troubles as the Internal Network Transmission was fried on the PC and had repairs to do.

The First Item is to talk is the IC Spring Festival which is coming up in the next IC Day along with the conclusion to one of the IC Specials which is an adaptation of Bob The Builder: The Golden Hammer.
The Narrator said to the Mersibling Twins.

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:25 pm
User Image

The twins sit down and smile at the narrator. "We are glad to be here. The Spring Festival seems quite fun." Aether answered and Lumine nodded in agreement.

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:45 am
User Image
User Image
*Filler topic 1 - Game Lab*
For the Fantasy Prize Gallery in the OOC for the OOC Games will be moved to the Game Lab Section.

The Game Lab was part of the Nickelodeon Studios Attraction which lasted from 1990 to 2005 and it was after the Studio Tour. This is where Guests got to participate in testing possible games for upcoming Nickelodeon shows, and even get slimed.

The Game Lab in the RP Guild will be where most OOC Games are kept such as Double Dare.

So, when I moved something from one OOC Section to another, I would add a "Moved TBA" as a placeholder

*Filler topic 2 - ATE Active Time Event*
Sometimes I have a lot of characters that I worked on doing things in the background which lead to a bottleneck being we can't really tell what is happening at the same time somewhere else.

So in Summer 2023, I did manage to find a way around this by means of Character Skits called Active Time Events... Like the "Tales of... Series", their Skits worked in some ways to Active Time Events except that additional dialogue and interactions were shown.

In the "Tales of..." Series, Skits did have names so, I could do a Character Skit featuring Savinia and her Snowy Mermaid. So an example of to name one such skit would be... "Cupids and Light".

However, it may take me some time to think of a skit name. To that end, I worked on a Active Time Event Skit Idea Section in case you have any Skit name ideas to share and I'll see what I can do.

*Filler topic 3 - Elsa, Raps & Anna's Trimesters*
Next is your thoughts of meeting Elsa, Anna and Rapunzel when we get there but I'll fill you in on what's new with them and their spouses. Well, their Trimesters started on the eve of the last day of their honeymoon in Paris.
So when you see the 3 princesses as soon to become mothers, it will be fun.

When Angarr & Iduna are reborn as Elsa's children, I'm sure everyone in Arendelle and Corona will sure to cheer.

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:58 pm
User Image

The twins listened and nodded in understanding. "I see. I would love to one day meet the royal babies." Lumine commented with a smile. Aether nodded. "I would love to meet them too."

CrystBalfast

General OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff