Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Wanderlust Society - {Open for 2061-62 Year}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:27 pm
User Image

Calling ALL adventurers, explorers, hikers, and climbers!
Looking for a group of like-minded individuals?
Want someone to go exploring with?
Just need a friend to take walks with?

Then this is the Club for you!
We meet in the Clocktower Courtyard every Saturday 1600 through 1730

Please bring your desire for adventure and possibly hiking boots

Head Adventurer: Vikram Bhattacharyya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:29 pm
Club Memberlist

Sponsor:
Obadiah Dalglish

Head Adventurer:
Vikram Bhattacharyya

Junior Adventurers:
Olivia Scott-Wright
Persephone Reed
Sebastian Moon

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:30 pm
Announcements!!!

{None currently!}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:34 pm
Sign-In Sheet

[b]Name: [/b] {Character Name, please include url link to profile}
[b]House:[/b] {Obvious}
[b]Year:[/b] {Also Obvious}
[b]Favorite Outdoor Activity:[/b] {Hiking, exploring, kayaking, etc}
[b]Willing Activities:[/b] {What would you be willing to do? ie, hiking, exploring, climbing, etc}
[b]Fun Fact:[/b] {Something fun about you}

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Clock Tower Courtyard
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club Meeting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Can't wait to get out there

Vikram had gotten the idea in his head that a club of fellow adventurers like himself would be a good idea; after all, how many students enjoyed wandering the castle and grounds and wished they had someone else to do so with them. He'd approached the new groundskeeper, Obadiah Dalglish to sponsor the club, that way they could get inside pointers from the man who spent his time familiarizing himself with the grounds. Ready for a day of adventure, and after posting about a dozen notices in different places, Vik headed down to the clock tower courtyard. He had a notebook with him to keep notes of their trips and had a small stack of parchment that he'd set up for their sign in sheets. He weighed down the stack of parchment with a rock, then looked out of the courtyard, gazing out at the sun that was dropping towards the horizon as a cool breeze blew through, ruffling his hair. "Ah, yes... today is a good day for a hike," he said with a happy smile.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴀʏ.
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɢɪʀʟ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ sᴏɴɢ sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          'Cᴏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
          I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴ' ᴏɴ.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Clocktower Courtyard
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv & Vikram
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Filling out forms
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Thank goodness Liv was here

Seb was excited when he heard about a new club. Liv read him the bulletin board announcement, and the two agreed to go together. So after their other activities, the duo hurried out to the clocktower courtyard. There was so far only one other person, a Slytherin Seb was pretty sure was named Vikram. "Hi there! We're here for the club's very first day! I'm Seb and this is Liv! We're great explorers!" He greeted, an electric smile on his face.

He noticed a little stack of applications and immediately his expression turned a bit sour. Dang it! And Deccy still wasn't here to help! Green eyes looked over at Liv, pretty sure his friend knew he wasn't the best at writing stuff. He glanced back at the application, then over toward her once more, worriedly biting his lip. It seemed to work because she accepted the form and filled out two, presumably one for him and one for herself. "Thanks Liv. You're awesome." he said, voice quiet to try not to draw too much attention to his lack of abilities.

Name: Sebastian Moon
                                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Favorite Outdoor Activity: Exploring, Wandering
                                                                Willing Activities: Hiking, Climbing, maybe learning to swim
                                                                Fun Fact: I have a tripod cat named Zoot, who's usually in my pocket

{{Wearing :: Donut Kill my Vibe}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:18 am
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Clock Tower Courtyard
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb and Vikram
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? New club?
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Adventure, heck yeah!

Olivia's attention had been drawn by Seb's practical squeal at the posting on the bulletin board, then he'd requested her to tell him what it said. She read out that it was a new club posting, about adventuring around the school, which truthfully was something she was interested in as well. The two had agreed to go down to the courtyard together since they were both interested in exploring the school. Anything to burn the excess energy of youth. As they walked into the courtyard, Liv spotted the only other person present and assumed the slightly older student to be the one in charge of the club. Seb indicated the small pile of applications and practically begged her to fill his out. She knew he wasn't illiterate, but there was something funky with his brain and, truthfully, she'd seen his penmanship and knew it was terrible. The brunette relented and filled his form out for him. "You know, Seb, I can introduce myself," she said with a smirk before handing him back his form before filling out hers. "But I was totally thinking about setting something like this up," she said, addressing this to Vikram.

Name: Olivia Scott-Wright
                                                      House: Gryffindor
                                                      Year: Second
                                                      Favorite Outdoor Activity: Hiking, climbing, swimming... like, so many...
                                                      Willing Activities: Yes
                                                      Fun Fact: Wicked guitar player... like I shred with the best

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:28 pm
User Image
                                          And now the mist is liftin' high
                                          Leavin' bright blue air
                                          Rollin' clean 'cross the Moor
                                          From the May, I say

User Image

When Persephone had heard about the Wanderlust Club she couldn't have been happier. It was like someone had tailormade a club just for her. Wandering was her favorite activity. She had spent many days in the woods behind her house just roaming, her only purpose was to see what she could find. The idea of having a whole club that (hopefully) thought the way she did about it was more than she could have hoped for. Now, she didn't even have to drag Archie with her. There were people actively volunteering! That thought caused a weird giggle to come up from somewhere inside of her as she stepped into the courtyard.

It was a nice day. Without a thought, Persephone spun around a few times, her blonde hair blowing behind her. Once she managed to calm herself she approached the few other people that had gathered. "Hi! I'm Persephone!" She announced as she grabbed a paper and began to fill it out. She felt like filling papers out was 90% of what she'd done since she'd started Hogwarts.

Name: Persephone Reed
                                                  House: Hufflepuff
                                                  Year: First
                                                  Favorite Outdoor Activity: Exploring new areas
                                                  Willing Activities: Anything!
                                                  Fun Fact: I'm a twin

OOC:

The storm'll soon be by
                                          Leavin' clear blue sky
                                          Soon the sun will shine
                                          Spring, I say

null

SherbertLemondrop

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Clock Tower Courtyard
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Club Meeting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Can't wait to get out there

When some students began to enter the courtyard, Vikram drew in another breath and turned to greet the new members of the club. Of course the first two to show up were Gryffindors... Vik could have rolled his eyes, but he figured that adventuring was more of a Gryffindor trait than a Slytherin one. The Slytherin greeted the Gryffindors with a wave and was about to introduce himself when another student, a first year he recognized from the Sorting, joined them as well. "Hey, welcome all of you. Seb, Liv, Persephone... I'm Vikram, but you can call me Vik. Actually, I prefer that. I want to wait a few more minutes to see if anyone else is going to show up. Then I was figuring for our first meeting, we could take a walk down by the lake. We might even catch a glimpse of the mermaids." On more than one occasion, he'd seen them jump out of the water or drift close to shore, but they were not very friendly. Vik had also seen them come by the window in the Slytherin common room. As the weather got colder, he switch them over to exploring the castle instead of the grounds.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴀʏ.
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɢɪʀʟ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ sᴏɴɢ sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          'Cᴏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
          I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴ' ᴏɴ.

Cinnabun Gryffie

SherbertLemondrop

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces