So now I'm getting change, people looking at me strange
Like friends switching lanes, never changed, still the same
We ******** bitches, get paper, you ******** buddies on papers
We walk around with lasers, you probably own some tasers
Lame dudes disgrace us, they girlfriends want date us
Got different hoes, I'm pimpin' hoes, you could tell by my pay stubs
My associates getting right, smoking weed with dirty Sprite
I'm going wild for the night, ******** being polite, I'm going

A severely edited version of A$AP Rocky and Skrillex's "Wild for the Night" eminated from the speakers of the PA system to boos and laughs. There was a section of the audience that mocked the edit, and as Better Than You. walked out from the back, he angrily ignored such mocking. He stomped down the ramp and got to the ring quickly, covering his ears with his hands. It was clear he didn't want to hear his own theme, hence why he hustled to the ring, and also was NOT enjoying the fans making fun of him. He had to change particular words in the song however as to not to offend a predominantly African American front office, though the fans saw it as merely another reason to mock BTY.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump into the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison pulled out a rolled t-shirt, unfolding it for the camera as it read:

Awaken your Inner Alpha: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

After showing off the merchandise apparel, Bison hit the ropes and tossed the shirt out into the audience.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:27 am
Better Than You. was taken aback by the sheer size of Bison Mbadi, the Canadian stepping into his corner showing a lick of visible fear. BTY. was cearly not expecting another larger opponent after his match with Creeker a little while back, and yet...here he was, dealing with another one.

"...and his opponent, currently in the ring, from Calgary, Alberta Canada, weighing in tonight at 232 pounds...he claims he is -- BETTER...THAN...YOOOUUUUU!"

BTY. would swing around as the ref called for the bell, screaming back at the ring announcer. "WHY DIDN'T YOU ANNOUNCE ME FIRST?! I CAME OUT FIRST!"  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:06 pm
Bison smiled as he removed his track jacket.

"Maybe its because I have top billing" he retorted to BTYs outburst.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:28 pm
Better Than You. would turn to face Bison, his comment certainly setting off the Canadian. BTY. woudl gnash his teeth and take off out of his corner, leaping at Bison and trying to deliver a wonderful crossbody!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:21 pm
BTY came flying like a bat of out hell, throwing his body at Bison.

It was nearly shocking, but Bison caught the smaller opponent like a bear snatching a salmon. He smiled as if holding back a laugh at BTYs grave mistake, bringing him down towards his bent knee for a backbreaker  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:54 pm
Bison was too much of a man to fall for such an awful trick. He caught Better Than You. flush in his arms, and the smaller man would slap him a few times in the back to try and make him let go...fat chance, pal. Bison lunged forward and drove BTY. backfirst into his knee causing all the wind to flow on out of the body in a heave!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:52 pm
Bison maintained his grip on the lateral hold, standing back up. With a heave of his powerful arms Bison hoisted BTY onto his shoulder. With a nod to the crowd, Bison attempted a running powerslam.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:58 pm
"Hey...Ugh...Wait..." Better Than You. tried to fight back with his words, but Bison was too hopped up on Bisonade to give him a speaking role in this one-man show. BTY. was up on the shoulder of the big man and found himself being crashed back first into the mat with a destructive running powerslam! The fans were on their feet, hooting and hollaring for the big man as he was looking as dominant as anyone right at the outset!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:24 pm
Bison raised his arms as he stood back up, amped up from the wild crowd as he gained an early lead in the matchup with the arrogant BTY.

"Yeeeah! Guess I'm the one who's better, boy!" He bellowed, slapping his chest. He had his opponent center of the ring, Bison looked to the corner and smiled. The Final Boss stepped over the top rope, climbing to the top of the turnbuckle. Crouched precariously, Bison motioned for the crowd to speak along with him as he pointed to his head then to his flexed bicep.

"mindsets! Into grindsets! "
Bison leaped off the top rope with a massive 375 pound elbow drop.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:13 pm
Better Than You. was struggling to breathe as he writhed around on the ground in a level of pain that could only be caused by an actual bison doing it's natural job. He rolled on to his stomach and tried to push himself up, all the while Mbadi had decided to play make believe...he really thought he could fly. The fans cheering built up to a loud scream as Bison leaped off of the top rope and dropped a GIGANTIC elbow square into the back of Better Than You., flattening him back down on the mat and crushing him with authority!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:17 pm
Bison had come down with a thunderous collision, nearly flattening Better Than You. The Caribbean colossus licked his lips with pride as he flipped his opponent onto his back, hooking a leg for the pin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:05 pm
ONE...TWO....THREE!

As Bison hooked the leg of Better Than You. and applied all the pressure of his body weight to the Canadian, there was nothing that could be done. The ref counted to three, as in a matter of moment BTY. had lost to Bison Mbadi in incredibly convincing fashion. It was a horrible display from a superstar that has a ton of promise, but seemingly none of the prose right now to make a victory happen.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Archives (2024 & on)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items