Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:08 am
DHW Dragonheart Championship
normal match  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:18 am

With Return of the Mack almost over, only one match was left and waiting to kick off, and by god was it a match that had set the social media trending hashtags going off. Nuke Fusion was facing off against Good Question for the Dragonheart Championship.

With the electricity in the air palpable, everyone watched and waited with baited breath as the commentators slowed down their conversation to the screen.

The lights dropped, as four spotlights took to the stage, illuminating a single spot, with Shadow Moses kicking in.

[Shadow Moses - Bring Me The Horizon]

Can you tell by the look in her eyes?
(We're going nowhere)

We live our lives like we're ready to die!
(We're going nowhere)

Can you tell by the look in her eyes?
(We're going nowhere)

We live our lives like we're ready to die!
(We're going nowhere)

Rising up from under the stage stood the returning Nuke Fusion, dressed in a stunning red/burgundy mixed attire. As the entrance music really kicked in, strobe lighting kicking in at the same time, an ode to a past time when Nuke used that effect.

User Image

The strobing slowly came away as Fusion stepped forward towards the ramp, raising a hand up to his eyebrows and making a sweeping searching gesture out at the crowd. He beat his chest several times with his fist, with Nuke now making his way down the ramp.

"Making his way to the ring.. weighing in at two-hundred and fifty pounds.. Nuke! Fusion!"

I thought I'd buried you,
And covered the tracks,
You'll have to take this with your cold dead hands,
I thought I'd buried you!
(What's dead can never die!)

Severed the feeling,
I slipped through the cracks and you caved in my ceiling,
I thought I'd buried you!
(What's dead can never ******** spotlights followed Nuke down the ramp as he picked up in to a jog, sliding in to the bottom rope and running to a turnbuckle. He jumped up in one leap and raised a fist in to the air, to a massive jeer from the crowd!

Nuke continues to do this at each corner, before jumping down and taking off his jacket, giving it to the referee to put away. He beats his chest again, turning to face the stage as his music dies off and he awaits his opponent for the night.

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:11 pm

[ sweatdrop ]

Nuke watched the entrance ramp and waited, but there didn't seem to be any sign of his opponent. He walked up to the ref and whispered in his ear, asking where Good Question was.

It was at that point that Nuke realised the ref had no idea what the delay was either.. so, that left only one option.

Fusion walked over to the ropes near the announcer's table and called for a microphone. A young stage hand ran it over and threw it up, with Nuke catching it in the air and turning on his heel immediately.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages..

Wait, maybe not all ages, this s**t isn't PG. If your child is sensitive to rude gestures and profanity, get them the ******** out of the room right now.
"

There was a chorus of jeers for Nuke and his words, but clearly Fusion was a little surprised by the turn of events. He had to keep the crowd interested and engaged.

"Nah nah nah, I won't be taking any of those jeers from you guys tonight. Maybe if you parented your kids correctly, we wouldn't have a ******** up society like we do now.

Yeah, that's right, go look in the mirror. It's inbred ******** like each and every one of you who procreate with no thought about whether you'll even make good parents.

So don't give me that bullshit abou-
"

Nuke had to stop, the crowd were jeering far too loud at this point.. but it was working. It was keeping them interested, engaged, and setting him up as the mega heel that everyone knew him for and loved him for.

"Okay okay, let's change subject, and let's get to the elephant in the room.

Let's go with a little lesson and education on professional wrestling.

A wrestling match consists of three key people - we have one referee, and we have .. come on now, someone must know?

No one?

Damn, inbred and not a couple of brain cells to rub together, either.
"

The crowd began to jeer, but Nuke cut them off immediately.

"It also requires at least two competitors!

See.. the legendary, fantastic, mesmerizing, brilliant .. Nuke Fusion is one.

Now, where is my opponent - Good Question?

It's definitely a Good Question, because he's just too damn scared to come out here and fight me like a man.
"

Nuke walked back to the ramp side of the ring, leaning on the bottom rope and pointing at the stage.

"Ref, if my opponent doesn't get out here right now, let's count that as his no show.

We'll count that as his opportunity to back out of this match, and give him the grace that he is far too scared to face a great like myself.

Good Question.. I beg you to stay back there, because we both know you coming out here will only end with you staring up at the bright lights overhead and my arm being raised as the victor!
"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:32 pm

[ Auto win. ]

Nuke watched and waited for an entrance, but nothing came along. The crowd were getting impatient, and so was Nuke's patience.

After what seemed like a very long few minutes, Fusion walked over to the ref and signaled to the side.

In quick fashion the ref called over to the side, as the announcer got on the microphone,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your NEW.. DRAGONHEART.. CHAMPION!

NUKE!

FUSION!
"

A massive chorus of jeers shot out, with the crowd not particularly happy with the way the match ended (or didn't start), or that Nuke would now be holding this over everyone.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:23 pm
On a long and lonesome highway east of Omaha
You can listen to the engine's moanin' out his one-note song
You can think about the woman or the girl you knew the night before
But your thoughts will soon be wanderin' the way they always do
When you're ridin' sixteen hours and there's nothin' much to do
And you don't feel much like ridin', you just wish the trip was through

Now this...this was a shock. The fans stood on their feet and looked up to the stage, the blue lights shining bright -- there was no way this was happening. Metallica's "Turn the Page" began with a guitar strum that nobody saw coming when they were really expecting an appearance from Good Question. It took a few lines for finally, with a slight limp and a body that clearly had seen better days, the uninvited Hiro Shin-Mozas to appear on the stage. He looked out a roaring crowd, one that thought they'd never see him outside of WWF:G ever again, and he held back what were clearly some tears. DHW meant a lot to him, as in the past he held his only true tag team championship with The Snypa Rifle -- and it was a reign that he remembered fondly for the shenanigans he and Snypa got up to while dominating. The Ethnic Enigma would begin down the ramp, highfiving the fans who had made their way into the Dragon's Den tonight and were surely getting more than they had paid for.

Here I am, on the road again
There I am, up on the stage
There I go, playin' star again
There I go, turn the page

Hiro would reach ringside and head up the steps, throwing up his arms to hype up the crowd further as his music entered the extremely familiar chorus. There he was, on the road again -- and here he would be once more, in the ring with Nuke Fusion. Hiro grabbed a microphone from a stagehand and stepped into the ring, commanding the attention of the crowd quickly as they ignored Nuke's reaction and instead focused on what once felt like an impossibility. The music would die down and Hiro would adjust his ring coat, looking around with sunken in eyes and a smile. He threw up his arms once more and took a couple of steps with a yell, triggering another huge reaction from the crowd. It was surely a happening.

"Why am I here? Well, that's maybe a better question than the one you wanted answered, Nuke. I've just recently gotten out of the hospital, my body is...absolutely torn up. You can't see it right now, but under my sleeve, I've got bandages around my arm...I've been dealing with internal bleeding lately, and honestly, I'm mentally at my lowest I've been in...maybe, my whole life. Though, when I found out that DHW was back in business, I knew if only for one night I needed to come back and stand in this ring again and let these fans know that THEIR tag team champion remembers them, he missed them, and he's glad that THEY are back! I know full well my partner Snypa feels the exact sameway, wherever that crazy b*****d is. However, I never came here intending to fight someone tonight. I've got...so much on my plate. I don't want to take the thunder away from DHW tonight, but in a little bit we're gonna see WWF:G present No Way Out, and I'm going up against Bad Boy at that event...and it will certainly be against the advice of every medical professional I know. Now, I need to win by Wrestlemania in WWF:G, or else it's all over for me there. I know that...with certain developments in thie world, things that I'm not prepared to give a statement on, that perhaps WWF:G is dangerous place for me right now, and I need to start looking beyond Wrestlemania so I can determine if there is still a place in the buesiness for me, and DHW is a great place to check in with first. Though, I'm here checking in on it...and I see you."

The reference to the Snypa Rifle, the love shown to DHW, and the prospect of Hiro coming here full time were all big for the crowd -- cheers abound. It was when the Ethnic Enigma referenced Nuke finally that the crowd was given what they really wanted.

"I don't really know what's come over you. You went from a Redeemer...to whatever this is. You're calling people inbred, you're acting like a jackass, and it ain't just here -- it's everywhere. When you and I wrestled our match and you pinned me 1-2-3, it ended with a celebration of friendship, of being a couple of good guys. I didn't think we'd ever see this aspect of you ever again, especially with how big your family name has become again. I understand you don't like the Damone clan, and quite frankly I've got my issues with them too, but this company is built on HONOR, and I intend to always show that respect and honor to the dragons that built this den as long as I'm in it. It's funny considering nine months ago I was fighting Drako Damone to try and get some measure of revenge for you, and yet it's all a very different set of circumstances now. So, what I'm saying is...Good Question doesn't seem to be here tonight, and I don't know why. What I do know is that I AM here tonight. Against all of my better judgement, everything in my brain that says 'don't you dare', I'm going to try and defend the Damone legacy of Dragon's Honor Wrestling from you by refusing to let you win a championship by beating NOBODY. You will NOT drag this place down with the attitude you've got, and I'll be sure to slap the word 'inbred' right out of your vocabulary -- these fans, this company, we don't share a damn lick of DNA, but you better believe we bleed the same blood, and you'll be seeing a lot of your own by the time I'm done with you."

Hiro tosses the microphone away and rips away his ring coat, the fans roaring in approval as he has stepped up to fight Nuke Fusion in place of Good Question! He adjusts his elbow pad over the tightly tapped right arm which housed a still healing wound and burns caused to him by Salem Croft many months ago. It looks like the recent news of Blackjack's prison escape and his career being on borrowed time in WWF:G on top of his declining health wasn't going to kill the fighting spirit tonight for Hiro Shin-Mozas as his "friend" Nuke needed a reminder of the importance of respect and honor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:12 pm
Before the Ethnic Enigma or the Nuclear God can say or do anything...

Woke up this morning...
Yeah!
You got yourself a gun!
Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Got yourself a gun!

Yo, I'm livin' in this time
Behind enemy lines, so
I got mine, I hope you
Got yourself a gun!

The crowd comes to life at the music of a DHW icon, one that Hiro Shin-Mozas mentioned. A blood red Tesla Model X with black flames painted along the sides pulls into the arena. The driver's side door opens, revealing the dreadlocks and painted face of one busy media mogul, former DHW Heavyweight Champion and former DHW World Tag Team Champion the Snypa Rifle, a man who made his own mark on this promotion.

This was someone who hadn't been seen around these parts in 10 years. Snypa steps out of the car, holding the DHW Dragonheart Championship as he walks down the aisle, slapping hands with fans before jumping onto the apron and stepping between the ropes. His Sharingan contacts focus on Fusion and then back to Shin-Mozas before pulling a microphone out of his suit jacket.

"What, y'all thought you'd never see me again?" the Extreme Sage asks the crowd. "That I was gonna retire, buy the Power Rangers franchise from Hasbro, and forget about wrestling? Nah. I heard DHW was reopened for business and I just wanted to come show up and show my love to Drako."

The crowd cheers at the mention of Drako. Snypa turns his attention to Hiro.

"Hey, partner. Nice to see you again. You're not looking very good at the moment but that never stopped you from taking a fight you felt should be taken."

"You know what? Just because Good Question missed his flight doesn't mean these people should be cheated out of a chance to see Nuke Fusion fight for the privilege of being called the DHW Dragonheart Champion, or get beat down. I dunno."

Snypa raises the Dragonheart Championship to cheers.

"Y'all wanna see Hiro Shin-Mozas step up to claim this?! Y'all wanna see a fight, just like I do, because I'm only willing to present this to the man that earns it. I see we got two men out here and a referee, what do you say we make this inaugural Dragonheart Championship match official?!"  

Drive Type Wild

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:28 am

Nuke was both perplexed and seething at what was happening in front of him right now, and he had a look of someone who wanted to grab that Championship and run.

But.. perhaps, there was a better way to end this.

"Well, well, well.. look at this.

Hiro Shin-Mozas and his old pal, Snypa Rifle.

Of course it would be the Damones that try to screw me out of that Championship belt that should be wrapped around my waist right now.
"

Nuke shifted on his heel and pointed directly at Hiro.

"Hiro, a man I've beaten more times than I can count. A man beaten up badly enough that he can't walk properly, yet the heart of a lion to step in the ring with a wrestling God like me.

The only problem is.. you're Mufasa, and you're about to die a slow, horrible death.

You will be nothing but another stepping stone on my way back to greatness, back to Championship gold around my waist, just like it should be.
"

Nuke then turned and faced Snypa Rifle, who was holding the DHW Dragonheart Championship.

"Snypa Rifle.. a man who comes out here pretending to be for the people. A man cloaked in mystery, and making a return a decade in the making.

But, I know your true motives here.

You're out here to offer your old friend here, Hiro, a chance at gold. A chance that he hasn't actually earned.

Tell me, who did Hiro defeat in the DHW Dragonheart tournament semi-finals?

Oh.. that was.. no one at all.
"

Nuke took a step closer to Snypa, and looked at the gold in his hand.

"Tell me, oh wise Snypa..

Are you more out here to help your friend gain Championship gold?

Or are you out here because the Damone family don't like me, and would rather see one of their belts in the hands of anyone else but me?
"

Nuke looked like he was going to wait for a reply, but suddenly looked between both of them and smiled.

"I'll tell you what, I'm feeling generous.

I'll gladly face Hiro for this title right here.. right now.. it will only further cement my legacy as one of the greatest to ever grace the squared circle.

Ref!

Ring the damn bell!
"

Nuke then suddenly rushed at Hiro, looking to catch him with a cheap clothesline!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:37 am
Snypa glares at the Uncrowned Champion, saying nothing before turning to the referee.

"You heard the man, ring the bell! We've got ourselves a match!"

And with that, the Prodigal Son of Violence heads to the outside, electing to go to the commentary table and pick up a headset.  

Drive Type Wild

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:11 pm
Hiro had no damn idea that Snypa would show up here tonight, but damn was he happy to see him. He was right though, despite all the pain Hiro was in, he would fight Nuke. While there was little respect for Hiro from Nuke, who seemed a lot more interested in just being awarded the title rather than fighting anyone else for it, it was expected. Hiro sighed as the wrestling business worked it's charm again: Nuke Fusion was far from a truly bad man but upon stepping back into the ring, he was being carried down a dark path. Hiro was preparing himself as the bell rang and Snypa exited, but Nuke Fusion had some cheap plans up his sleeve. The Nuclear God would ram into Hiro with a lariat that crushed him against the turnbuckle in the corner as he was rammed back!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:46 am

Nuke flew at Hiro with rage in his eyes, immediately crushing him into the turnbuckle as the bell rang to signal the start of the match.

On the offensive from the offset, the Uncrowned Champion then attempted to drag Hiro into the center of the ring and catch him with a snap suplex into a pinfall.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:02 am
There was pain shooting throughout Hiro's arms, legs, and torso as Nuke pulled Hiro from the corner. His body was aching so horribly, it was clear that his nerves were punishing him instantly for deciding this could at all be a good idea. The Ethnic Enigma would find himself lifted from the ground with swiftness and slammed right back down into the mat with a snap suplex that rattled the ropes and caused the crowd to audible cringe as they knew, to Hiro, he may as well have just been hit with a car. As Nuke floated over and hooked a leg, the ref would drop and count just to two as Hiro would power out with a grimace...he wasn't going to lose immediately, not tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:14 am

The crowd weren't exactly happy with Nuke's words, nor the fact that he got in a cheap shot against Hiro.

But, why would he care?

He was out here for one reason, to take the Championship home.

Nuke failed with the early pinfall, but had another idea in mind. He screamed at the ref to make sure that Snypa was out of the ring and then, with the ref's back turned, looked to dig his thumbs into the eyes of the Ethnic Enigma!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:17 am
The ref was puzzled for a moment, knowing Snypa had left the ring, but still turned to make sure he wasn't missing anything...and he wasn't, of course, though he still took a second to address the DHW legend and make sure that he was staying out of the proceedings. Nuke, of course, planned all of that out -- he dug his thumbs into the eyes of Hiro causing the Ethnic Enigma to squirm around and thrash about, trying to return the favor and grab hold of Nuke's head and dig his nails deep into his temple in an attempt to get him off!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:25 am

The crowd were nearly in uproar as the dirty tactics came in to play again, as Nuke hissed into Hiro's ear.

"You should have stayed out of my ******** business.. friend."

Before the ref came back around again, the Uncrowned Champion looked to grab Hiro by his hair and start dragging him up to his feet.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Archives (2024 & on)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers