Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Tiny Friends Mighty Secrets (feb rp month)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:58 am
Discord rp log for Feb Rp giveaway between WNC & RockerWolfie 1616

Pali Zindelo & Selene

Word Count Wolfie: 777
Word Count WNC: 764

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been many days since Pali had come down from the mountains he now called home. The stallion had left his dear bunnies snoozing on top of his loudly snoring mate. Eyes crinkling behind his fringe of bangs he continued onward, delighted to find a few snacks along the way. Licking a bit of sweet berry juice from his lips Pali caught sight of a vaguely familiar soquili. After squinting for a good few minutes he offered a grin whilst calling out “Hey! I did not expect to see you today!”  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The herd had been telling her to make more friends with her own kind other than big ones. But she loved being around the bigger soquilis.. mainly because they were the most interesting beings for her.. especially the shifters. Selene sighed while walking along one of the paths that she'd made for herself. She wanted to find some of her very berries and sweet grass that was similar to catnip. She was about to take a bite when her ears perked up at the sounds of a familiar voice. She looked up to see whose voice it was. "Paliiii!" She squeals and jumps into the air. "It had been a long time since I seen you!" She trots towards him. "Where have you been? My herd leader and some of the older members have been trying to get me to make more usdias friends.. I hadn't told them about you yet!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:04 am
Chuckling warmly Pali offered another grin to the petite mare. It was nice to have a new friend, even if she was confused about his size. That was normal. Pali had long since stopped correcting others. Not everyone saw him as a regular size soquili and that was okay! “Hello dear Selene! I’ve been in the mountains with my family of course! One day you must come visit…” Voice trailing off Pali realized if he did invite her to visit she’d know. Momentary panic crossed his features but, his bangs helped hide most of it. “I’m glad we have met and become friends. My mate is similar asking me to find new friends..” It was hard to befriend new ponies. Selene had been different so far, her kindness had warmed his heart. “What are you up to today? Out collecting something?”  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:05 am
Selene giggled softly when she sees him. "How is your family? I hope they are doing good." She piped up at him, moving to get closer to him. "You know I could never say no to visting a new friend." She noticed the word off for a second but thought very little of it. She thought he was nervous or something. She chuckled softly. "My mate knows I have trouble making friends of my own kind.. " She perks up at the sight of her favorite grass and 'pounces' on it almost like a kitten. "My sweet grass!" When she got a huge bite of it, she heard the question. Her cheeks went dark red. "Um..Excuse me!" She took several seconds to finish what she had in her mouth. "This area has some of the rare sweet grass which is my favorite. It is almost like what kitties like.. catnip.." She giggled. "So I like to try to find them whenever I can as well as the berries that are often in season."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:06 am
The giggling had Pali smiling even more, maybe it was a good idea to meet more ponies. “Indeed it’s difficult to become friends but, you have made it easy. I’m sure you can make even more friends given the chance.” Truly Selene could be friends with anyone! Stepping over to see the sweet grass Pali gave it a curious sniff. The stallion hadn’t tried something like that before “Is it really that delicious?” Not that he’d ever judge another’s food choices..unless they ate other soquili. Shaking off some unpleasant memories he took a closer look, nosing the grass but not biting it. “I do love berries.” The sweet fruit reminded him vaguely of blood..sadly it was not warm enough nor did it have that same delicious iron tang. Mouth watering the stallion decided to throw caution to the wind and gave the sweet grass the smallest of nibbles. “Hm..interesting. Not as much flavor as I expected but, I can see the appeal!” Beaming at Selene he wandered a ways away, eagerly chomping on a berry. “So have you and your mate been graced with tiny ones?”  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:07 am
Selene tilts her head while watching him, giving him a cute grin. "Oh, they are very sweet. It is filling as well. I usually only get to have these grass when I am out exploring. I haven't really done that since I have met my mate. He pretty much keeps my curiousity down to managable because he makes life interesting for me." She bends her head down to grab a bit of the sweet grass. "Mmm!" She arches her brow. "The sweet grass normally don't have the full flavor like normal grass or alfalfa.. But it is a treat! So Pali.. what are your favorite things to eat?" She then moves to where he was to get some of the cute blueberries. Once she was done eating the blueberries, she looked at him. She had a blue 'mustache' on her lip. "Oh! We do! We have two little ones who are grown." She smiled. "We plan to have more. Do you have little ones? You can meet Riku sometime, he is very much like his father.. minus the curiosity." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:08 am
The question was so innocent in nature, after all they as friends were discussing food. It was only natural to ask him such a thing and for a bit Pali mulled it over. Pretending to be deeply fascinated by the berries they were munching on. His mates words echoed in his head ‘You have to be honest with those you trust. With your friends and family. If they truly care for you they’ll accept all of you.’ Shaking the words away he offered another smile. “We have not been lucky enough to have children. Though we did wish on the stars..maybe one day.” Taking a few more plump berries to eat Pali steeled his nerves. “Selene..I. I have a secret. We are friends..so I want to be honest with you. “ Tone a touch more serious he carefully shook the bangs from his pale blue eyes, wanting to not hide. “I…I drink blood. N-not from other soquili! J-just….my adoptive parents do it too…and I found a taste for it.” Eyes lowering he took a few shaky breaths; would he lose his first friend over this? “I-i understand if you find it odd..can we still be..friends?”  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:10 am
Selene stood by Pali, watching him with a small smile on her lips. "The berries are good, aren't they?" She asked softly before arching her brow at him shaking his head. "No? They aren't good? Are you okay?" She pawed at him with her hoof gently. One of the rare times she wished she had a paw instead to look cuter. Her ears perked up at the sound of his voice. "A Secret?" She got even more curious. "You know you can be honest with me no matter what. You are my friend!" She tilts her head as she listened. "...." She blinks softly, staying quiet for a few moments before letting out a series of giggles. "You think that would drive me away? Please.. There is several wierdos in my herd.. Shifters even.. Trust me.. Drinking blood isn't wierd to me at all. That is like tame compared to what I hear from the shifters." She boops him with her nose. "What makes you think you have lost me as a friend? Think again, Pali-Wali!" She gives him a huge smile. "You can even do it in front of me. I wouldn't mind at all. It helps you survive. Never.. EVER be scared to tell me things, hun.. " She glanced into his eyes. "I got a kitsune shifter as one of my closest friends and he eats animals in front of me. It doesn't bother me. Now I know you must be hungry.. Come on.. Teach me how to get the blood for you.. Is that okay with you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:11 am
Bangs falling back into place hid the mild shock on Pali’s face, though the rest of his body tensed in shock too. “Y-you what?” Almost everyone that he and his mate lived with ate meat so the part about shifters he understood. Still it boggled the stallion’s mind that Selene didn’t care. The mare had even giggled. “I-i don’t usually hunt on my own.” Now a shyness overcame Pali, front hoof kicking delicately at the ground. “M-my mate and his family eat a lot of meat..some of his brothers by blood and through adoption are shifters too.” Mind still all tangled up his heart felt nothing but warm..soft inside. “I’m glad we are friends Selene. Wanna race?” Face becoming a bit devilish & playful he gave his friend..true friend..only a second before he’d dashed off into the forest. Laughter echoed and that day Pali Zindelo knew his secret just maybe..wasn’t so bad.

FINISHED  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash