Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Public involvement is possible

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skimurmit

Big Lionheart

14,800 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:57 am
Darth verum interius

I'm able to access your forums despite not being a member, though only certain ones work. The first few, like Crew Discussions, are not public. I clicked this one due to the "for all". So if you do make a contest, you'd just have to direct them towards whichever thread it's held in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:05 am
Skimurmit
Darth verum interius

I'm able to access your forums despite not being a member, though only certain ones work. The first few, like Crew Discussions, are not public. I clicked this one due to the "for all". So if you do make a contest, you'd just have to direct them towards whichever thread it's held in.

I appreciate your assistance. The threads they're actually going to be posting in are the Temple Training Center (monthly games) threads. I run them every month, but there's going to be a grand prize for the May event. I have an Accessory License my daughter bought for me for my birthday for this event.  

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

Skimurmit

Big Lionheart

14,800 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:08 am
Darth Verum Interius
Skimurmit
Darth verum interius

I appreciate your assistance. The threads they're actually going to be posting in are the Temple Training Center (monthly games) threads. I run them every month, but there's going to be a grand prize for the May event. I have an Accessory License my daughter bought for me for my birthday for this event.

Yup; just tried, the training center is also publicly accessible 👌  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games