Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
Tamhas Ghobhainn's Bed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hospital Wing
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hesperia , Linsey, & Brianna
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Talking
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm never wearing it again...

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas nodded at Linsey's words, remembering all the art he'd seen from his pal. A small smile touched the brunette's lips as he remembered the redhead. "Aye, ye should've seen his mastery wi' smithing. He wis sae skilled! Bit ah lik' yer idea aboot an art book. Ah hae some o' his wirks ah kin git copied fur ye tae pat ben." He nodded, hoping it would be what his friend would've wanted. "Bit ye hae tae gimme a copy tae share wi' Pa. Ah ken he'd loue it." He sighed, though this one was more of a happy sound than he'd made in a few days.

After telling Linsey and Brianna their work was important, the Slytherin said she wasn't worried about it. She even said they'd do well on their project. Then she said he mattered and was important to them. He smiled a bit, a twinkle in his eyes at the gesture. "Ye guys ur important tae me tae. A' mah mukkers ur. 'n' ah juist wish ah knew howfur tae thank a' body. A've bin a fankle fur a while, bit ye guys juist keep sticking by me. 'n' a loue ye guys fur it a'." He put an arm around Hes and pulled her close, sensing her emotional dip. Even though she was one of his new pals, she'd already proven herself a wonderful person and a Certified Pal For Life™.

Once free of his sweater, green eyes noticed Hesperia fiddling with hers before it was pushed into the floor in a huff. Brianna, who (possibly) hadn't been there when Tàm had been shuffled in, folded it up and set it back on the bed beside the first year. Tàmhas moved to hold out his hands toward it. "If tis anythin' lik' mah thoughts oan mah tap, we kin ceremonially burn it. That's whit a'm aff tae dae, anyway. Ah cannae stoap imagining it. Bit we'll git it gaen." There wasn't any sort of way he'd ever be able to bring himself to wear the sweater again, which was sad, since it was super comfy. Thankfully he'd gotten it secondhand and didn't spend much on it. Though the flashes of red in his vision weren't helping. Plus, ceremonial burns could be pretty fun. Maybe it'd break both out of their gloomy moods... though both had a good reason to be a little gloomy. He offered over a knowing smile toward his younger pal, still trying to think of the perfect way to repay her kindness.

{{Wearing :: Cozy Sweater with rolled up sleeves}}
          {{OoC: PLOT REQUESTED & APPROVED}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán - Marni #AB274F
          AliceInWonderland0921

Graydon Ironshield

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:08 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hospital Wing
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Tàmhas, Linsey, and Brianna
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Recovery
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What a day...

The preteen sat on the bed as they talked about making a book of the artwork from students at the school, shifting a little as they spoke. She wasn't really involved in this part of the conversation, since she wasn't artistic in the least bit. Heck, she couldn't even draw stick figures correctly. She was drifting off into her own world when Brianna picked up the sweater she'd pushed down off the bed, folded it, and placed it next to her. The older Slytherin asked if Hes was okay again and the brunette nodded. Just as she was getting ready to answer, Tàmhas pulled her into a hug and asked if she wanted to burn the sweater in a ceremonial fire which made the brunette smirk. "Yeah, I'm okay," she answered Brianna, then she handed her sweater over to Tàmhas. "I do think this needs a ceremonial burn though. I'm not going to wear it again. Anyway, my Yia-yia gave it to me to try to 'brighten' my outfits..." Hes pat Tàm's arm around her, then yawned a big yawn. "Today's been a really long day," the brunette said as her brown eyes blinked sleepily.

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

{OoC: Outfit in picture

Yia-yia is a Greek pet name for Grandma}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers