Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Prom and Coralyn Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:27 pm
Any unfinished rps done for the duo will be here!

Interactions
1: Grocery Store Run-in
xxxxxx- RP day: Tue, April 16th

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Evasive but playful | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He makes sure that they are out of the way and off to the side so they aren't in the way as they chat, but his body language reads that he's comfortable talking to her. Even if the brother thing makes him want to flinch away. He feels lucky most days to have the one brother, but if he had to be a meat shield for any other siblings, he doesn't know if he would end up even more messed up than he already is. "I am sure the Russian government would agree with that statement. The problem with being a test tube experiment grown within a false womb is that everyone wants the part of you deemed to be special." They thought he was so amazing that they wanted to subdue and use him to figure out what his father did to make him tick. Like his own father and mother saw him, he was just another lab rat to them. "I don't know if we technically count as siblings since my DNA has been altered so much in my creation, but yes, he's my only sibling." Moving away from his depression history, he raises a brow and returns her question to her. "And you? Is it just you and your sis?"

He rests his hand on his chest and does a little bow to drive home the joke of his noble nature. "Sir Prometheus at your service. A knight in scuffed up armor here to save the day." To him it is more of a self-preservation tactic. If he doesn't tease Hercules and joke with him, he feels the guilt may eat him alive again. Hercules deserves so much more than a broken shell of a man for a brother and shitty abusive parents. He can't take away the pain of what Hercules has had to live with, but he can at least try not to make the man's life any harder. He shielded him when they were kids, what's another hundred scars if he continues to do so?

"Humans are fickle and everchanging. They tend to leave those like us who are stuck in time behind. I know that it will take some time for you to adjust to the guy dipping out, but don't let yourself get discouraged. He was the shitty one for it, and you are already moving in the right direction from what I can tell. There is nothing to convince." Wow, he can actually give advice without being a total jerk! Ever Promullar stopped playing on the phone to look up at Prom as he rest a metallic hand over the man's clenching the basket handle. When he loosens his grip to hold the robot's hand, he feels a little better. "Oh well, you know, on top of being a total knight, badass, and handsome, I am also fashionable. Watch out models, I might be out for your jobs."

Unlike her with her own self-control, Prom lacks that and reaches out to touch the charm, getting a better look at it with a chuckle. "Cute." He wonders what that is like, remembering things like a normal person with a normal brain. Not having to work like a computer and compartmentalize every piece of information he's ever obtained in his entire life. He gives Promullar's hand a gentle squeeze. "It is an arcade so you are welcome to come as long as you aren't spilling drinks everywhere. If I am not there that day either, you can always shoot a text to drag me down there to teach you a game." His eyes glow as code flits across his mind again before he grins. "Your phone already remembers my number from our contact previously. A device reading my number back to me is a first. If I didn't know any better, I would think I being flirted with here."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Good, flustered - Ahhh! | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

Sometimes Coralyn could be a little too involved in her conversations to realize she was in the way, so she was grateful that the man made sure they weren't disturbing other customers. She smiled wide at the thought of his - what seemed like - a decent relationship with his sibling, though her smile faded a little when he spoke of the Russian government. She felt silly to bring it up, seeing how he didn't seem too excited about what he said, but she only implied he was special because he was unique in so many ways and kind. But, she wasn't really sure how to tell that to a man she barely knew, unsure of how it would be taken even. "Well, I think what matters is what you think of yourself over what they do. Experiment or not, you're special and unique." she signed, unsure if that was even something that would make any sense or if that was needed, but, she tried. The more he explained, the more she wanted to pry, but she refrained from it, unsure if he'd think ill of it. "My sister thinks we found her in a garbage can and that we aren't related to her, but she is my sister. My only sister who can be a handful."She sighed as she signed that, hoping that would lift his mood a little, but smiling at the thought of that girl who often didn't want anything to do with her - 90% of the time.

Coralyn giggled again from the took on the part right away, "You've had quite many adventures to have a scuffed up armor." she said, "Like a true knight." she signed, not realizing the depth that his words held but chose to lift him up anyways. If what he said about being an experiment was true, he must have faced a lot of unpleasant things. Seeing how he also took care of his brother, she'd only assume he had to be really brave for all that. "Just watch out for the windmills." she teased, trying to keep it light as she referenced the old tale of the senile Spanish knight - Don Quijote.

The man's words made her quietly avert her gaze, knowing the truth behind it but also knowing fully well she might end up turning into a mess. But she appreciated the advice and smiled through her glassy eyes while she signed, "Thank you." If she had no restraint she would have stepped forward and embraced the man. She sure heard similar things from people, the few people she told, but there was only the verbal comfort and she longed a gentle touch. Spending all that time with Aaron made her quite dependent on him, even returning home to at least an embrace or a gentle hand on her head. Now there wasn't any and it ached. But as he said, she will get there, everything will be better soon. She smiled to herself and noticed the robot's hand move, realizing he had a firm grip on the bar, making her wonder if he was going through something alike. But she wasn't sure if she should pry.

"You don't model already? I could have sworn I've seen you on the cover of a magazine." she teased, though she wouldn't deny the man had his looks, a decent taste in clothing, so why not?

His reaching for her charm did startle her a little, not enough to make her jump but enough to have goosebumps trailing all along her skin. She smiled a little when he appreciated it just as she did when she got it, nodding before her attention shifted back to the man. "I will not!" she said with a little nod in excitement, "I will be as careful as they get!" she added proudly before she chuckled from his suggestion to track him down. "I might abuse that if you give me that freedom to, but I also wouldn't mean to bother you if you have plans..." she trailed off when she noticed his eyes glow.

With the words that followed, her cheeks turned a flush red, almost instantly thinking it was something to do with her more than her phone. She found herself too flustered to sign. Her face was red, probably as red as his hair now as she tried to find the words to sign. To be fair, she did try to find him outside of Charmblr, but that was it, she didn't think she was hinting to anything with that. "I-I don't know what you mean!" What did her phone even do to imply flirting here!? She saved his number, but still! "I-I mean, you're handsome and kind but, I wasn't thinking that way! I-I don't know what my phone told you, but it's not like that!" she claimed, waving her hands around in what started to seem like gibberish.

Out.Of.Crembrule. Coralyn communicates by Signing and Typing

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:28 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Evasive but playful | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He's sure that she tried to make him feel better, but telling him that what he thinks of himself matters...well...she's barking up the wrong tree with that one. The scars on his body aren't just from his merc or experiment days. A lot of them are from just how much he hates himself most days. "That --" The sarcasm was coming up, bubbling up in his throat with a string of self-deprecating jokes. Instead of letting the acid reach her, he pauses and sighs. "-- is a really good outlook to have. I will keep that in mind." Not that it will work for him, but she doesn't need to know that. "As someone who has been in a trashcan before, I don't think I have run into any parents looking for their kid. She might need to face reality on that one." The teasing playfulness is back in his tone, easing out the bitterness he might have felt prior. It's not everyday that he's able to avoid another self-hatred stint.

When he chuckles, it is soft and almost wistful as it ends with a sigh. "Yeah. a lot of adventures. But hey, at least I can say I have experience. I am a very seasoned knight." He is far from a chivalrous person, but he tries to help people now instead of screwing them over at least. "Oh wow, what a reference and a terrible way to go out." His flinches as his imagination decides to feed him someone getting decapitated by a windmill blade. "I can't say I am surprised that my mind immediately goes to something horrific."

If it were Herc in pain from such a thing, he would yield to his brother's touchy feely nature and give him a hug to console him. But this is a woman he's only met two times now, and one who had to deal with being attacked previously and is now dealing with a guy shittily leaving her behind. A hug felt wildly inappropriate, so he settles for Promullar giving her arm a pat with small "there, there"s in his stead.

"What?" He feigns looking appalled as he rests his hand on his chest and gasps. "Well if you did, I might have to contact my lawyer because I never saw a dime for my cute face. What heathens." He's glad that they awkwardness is gone at least, happy to just joke and tease while Promullar looks between them amused like a child as he plays with Prom's fingers. "I can almost guarantee that I don't typically have plans. I just work in my free time." As she starts panicking and getting flustered, his restrained chuckle eventually becomes him laughing into his hand. "Wow, your phone didn't tell me anything but my own number. You look pretty guilty right about now. Bit of advice, you can try and research me all you want, but I don't exist as far as the internet is concerned. However, if you really want to know about me, from the source itself is best." He releases Promullar's hand so he can put an arm around her shoulder with a grin. His earlier issues with touch seem to have vanished as he gets into teasing mode. He lowers his voice as his golden eyes start to glow again. "Would you like to know what your phone has told me? It will cost you." As his teasing is over, he pulls away to place his hands on his basket. "You can tell me where the hell the hair care is in this place because I feel like I have been wandering around for awhile and the cameras have been teasing me. If you have time to humor this old man that is."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:04 pm
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Good, flustered - Ahhh! | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

Waiting on the man's response, she watched and hoped she didn't overstep any boundaries, but hearing what he told her, she smiled wide and felt a sense of assurance that maybe he took it well. "Good! you ought to be proud of yourself!" she signed, holding her thumb up when she was done with a confirmatory nod, trying to emphasize her point to the man that he was to see himself in a better light. If he didn't already. So many questions arose from the admission that followed through the teasing, her lips pursed so she didn't let out a louder giggle than she intended to, "I think she did eventually." she signed as she reminisced for a moment, looking back at him with a little smile, "I might want to know why you were in a trashcan though." she'd ask, trying to loosen some of that fear of offending him and walking on eggshells when...maybe it wasn't necessary. Maybe eventually she can ask him of those scars she noticed when she visited.

"I would agree with that." she said playfully, though not missing the tone he used earlier. She was naive sometimes but not completely disconnected with the world. She could tell he wasn't fully happy but she just met the man, so trying to give him friendly therapy wasn't on her agenda. Especially if he didn't seem to want to share with her. But, should he choose otherwise, she would be more than happy to hear him out. After all, that would reduce a massive burden on one's chest - She should know. Her eyes widened as he thought of the worse and she quickly waved her hands to try and cut off that thought, "He doesn't die like that though, he thinks its a monster and ends up getting his spear stuck on one of the blades." she corrects him quickly, making a circular motion afterwards to imply what she meant, recalling the story itself now and smiling as she tried to make light of the matter. "It would be fun, but maybe hard to get down from?" she says, shrugging as she found the thought more hilarious compared to his gruesome idea which made her shudder.

While her body did long for some physical contact, she was glad he didn't just read through her and give it, or she'd be bawling into his shirt for a good few minutes. She did smile wide when Promullar pat her arm, chuckling at the adorable site and reached back to pat it's robot head in return. "You're adorable." she signed.

She found herself giggling more than usual, more than lately at least as she watched his reaction. She shook her head as she played along and nodded when he claimed suing them. "You should, and trademark your face and signature hair-colour." she'd add, as if advocating for the wrong that took place. "Always?" she'd ask curiously, shifting her gaze from him to the little robot in his cart then back at him, realizing it could be the case since he fixed it quite instantly.

Coralyn's face flustered and her fingers a jittering mess now, she turned even redder- if that was possible- when she heard his laughter. She made a quiet whine and reached up to hide her face as she heard his teasing, flinching in surprise from his touch. She relaxed almost immediately even, drawing her hands away from her face as the flush remained. "I was just curious, you'd be too if you met someone nice." she quickly countered, now pouting a little as she felt exposed. Her eyes only widened when he'd lower his voice, another whine, barely continuous from her lack of vocal chords escaped her. "You just said it told you your number..." she signed reluctantly, though now worried it might have shown him more - intimate things she might have looked up or, who knows what else!? Watching his hand pull away, she almost missed it but recovered just as quickly, brushing her hands up to her cheeks and try and make that flush disappear before she nodded. "You don't look old" she signed as she grabbed her cart and motioned for him to follow, heading towards the bath and hair aisle to show him where it was.

It wasn't long before they reached and she motioned to it, "Are you looking for something specific?" she asked, going over to show him the ones she used and pointed to her pin straight hair to imply it was for her specific hair type.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Once again bypassing the part on how he should feel about himself, Prom instead focuses on the part about the trashcan. Evade, evade, and evade some more! Sometimes that is the motto that works best for him. "It was work related. I had to do a lot of recon work for intel gathering, and unfortunately that means putting myself in situations that aren't so comfy. Like a stinky trashcan." Or in the home of a known killer like Vlad. That was probably one of the better places he got stuck in though considering the fact that Vlad is one of his closest friends and confidant. "I wouldn't ever recommend being a mercenary. It's not that great of a job." It is why he has nightmares on the daily.

"He is very adorable like this." He's just happy to get him a body of his own so that Promullar can become a true android. It would be a dream to eventually make the robot a body that looks as close to a person as possible. Maybe one day Prom can make him another biological computer with human parts. However, for that to happen, he might have to get in contact with his old colleagues to get the parts. "I want him and technology to have the ability to live like a person. This is a step in the right direction." Because although Promullar has Prom's mannerisms, he is basically a walking talking version of the hive mind who Prom speaks to in everyone's technology.

He shrugs as he returns his focus to her. "It's my life. It's why I am alive. I spent a lot of time hurting them, and they hurt me. Now, we work together and I can make up for it by spending my time fixing them. Besides, being a computer in a way myself, it never stops. I hear them everywhere, all the time." It is why most days he doesn't sleep or eat. He just works in his garage to fix or create something.

The teasing is a lot of fun for him, especially when she gets so flustered by it. She definitely gives the same reactions as Hercules does when Prom embarrasses him. "Well yeah, now. But whenever you came up, it told me way more that that." Not to mention last time when they first met. He may not always say what he's told, but the data is always there and constantly feeding to him unless he states for it to not go to him at all. "Oh the beauty of being inhuman. I don't age, I don't get sick, I heal quickly, and I am very hard to kill. I stopped aging in my twenties so, I always look like this. The only thing that changes is my wounds and scars, they stay when they heal over."

Frowning at the different options, he looks to Promullar who holds the phone list up again. "Uhh, it looks like it is a mousse he is looking for. Sebastian something. Black packaging."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:31 am
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois

Thinking of it, she did notice how he focused the conversation to something he was more comfortable with. That was fine, if he didn't want to talk about something he wasn't comfortable with, it wasn't her place to ask him about it. She smiled none the less and listened to him like an eager toddler listening to an exciting tale. To be fair, it was exciting, she loved detective shows and suspenseful things, this felt like meeting one in real life. No offense Aaron, but he didn't talk much about work claiming it was confidential. "Like a spy!" she signed with a bright smile, which switched to a hint of concern as she looked back. "I don't think I'd be good at that." she said. While the man didn't seem like a threat, she didn't want to look spooked by the thought that he killed people before.

"He is!" she smiled and tapped at his head a little, not doing it long enough for it to get annoyed, if that was to happen, smiling a little and moving her hand away as she looked back at him when he spoke, "It seems like it." she added with a little nod, tilting her head as she pondered on more little robots around, talking to each other and humans. Sounded like something out of a sci-fi movie, yet exciting none the less. Lest they turned evil and tried to kill everyone - but that latter thought was better safe in her head.

The woman looked at him with a look that read like she had multiple questions swimming in that mind, unsure where to begin but not sure where to draw the line. She nodded, seeing his way of penance being fixing them, but was that healthy? Living in guilt? She didn't want to assume and overstep by asking him that, so she asked instead, "Does it get too much?" she asked, recalling how her constant chattering ended up with her now, able to only gesture her words. But, this man didn't seem anything like those, bothered by it.

Coralyn's blue eyes peaked from past her fingers, a quiet whine escaping her again as she dreaded knowing what her phone shared, but still curious as she tried to act like she had nothing much to hide. "W-What did it say?" she asked, moving her hands away from her face to sign just that. A little smile played on her lips when she heard him talking about himself, how he barely aged and was pretty resilient but the mention of his scars and her eyes immediately darted to where she saw them last, before looking back at him. "Are they from your mercenary work?" she finally signed, before quickly waving her hand. "You don't need to answer that." she added, knowing she was prying.

Holding up more options as she set aside the pack she had before, she gave a swift turn on her heel before she looked around, much like she knew which one he wanted. She scanned through the display quickly before she swiped it up and held it a few of the same brand, different colours. She read the labels to herself before she dropped two maybe, holding out the one he wanted and waited for him to take it before she got right to cleaning up her mess. "Anything else?" she signed before turning around to set them back where she found them, dusting them off where they caught some dust too and even made sure to turn the label over the front before she straightened up and dusted her hands.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Careful | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

"That is one way to look at it, yeah. Most of it is supposed to be top secret and confidential, but I haven't done it for a long time and I already have a bounty so...what the hell." He did have to infiltrate a lot of places to steal secrets or kill a target before. Not everyone can stomach the things that he's had to do or endure. Hell, he doesn't think he normally could if he hadn't already been messed up from his time as his father's project. "It's not a job meant for everyone." He couldn't imagine an innocent and nice girl like her possibly being able to merc someone without blinking. She didn't even want to hold a gun incapable of being lethal. Yeah, no. It would be impossible for her to do something like that for sure.

He considers her question, before nodding his head as he rubs Promullar's head. "It used to be so bad that my ears would bleed or I wouldn't sleep for days on end. We would fight and I would black out or short circuit things around me. I was impulsive and angry. So bitter." The android makes a pained sound as he pats Prom's hand to console the man. "Hurt you, hurt me. Sad." Prom sighs, looking a little ashamed of that as he murmurs apologies. "Now some days its hard, but we do our best to communicate. I try not to snap around them so I don't fry anything around me."

He could avoid her question, but he did make himself promise that he would be nice and not be a jerk and lie. "Your browser history, your records, anything you have ever done in front of anything electrical. How many phones or devices you have ever broken in your life, your purchase history, contacts list, test messages and any photos you have. But, I don't look at all the data, I just see what it is and then either return that data back or store it away so it doesn't try to send it again. I don't look at the data, I promise." He only looks at the stuff that matters, seeing if she's talking to anyone sketchy that can put himself or his brother at risk. Aside from that, he TRIES to respect privacy. Does that mean that he doesn't get flashes of people naked or changing in front of their phones? No, he still gets those sometimes, but it isn't like he's seeking it out.

The topic moves to heavier things, and he almost takes her out that she gives him. Even follows her to the hair care products as he mulls over how or if he should answer her. As he takes the mousse for his brother, he finally answers. "Some of them are from work. Others from my days as an experiment. Most of them are from...incidents I have had." When the guilt he had was starting to become too much for him to handle. "Like I said, I am hard to kill, but that didn't stop anyone from trying." Including himself.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:41 pm
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Good, empathetic | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

The woman looked impressed more than anything that he had a bounty on his head, clearly not imagining the gravity of things just yet. But soon that enthusiastic smile faded as she figured people would want to kidnap him in that case, probably hurt him too. "That doesn't sound very nice." she signed in a little nod, knowing probably the surface of it compared to him, but it was enough to spook her every time someone came too close or tried to grab her by surprise. She shook her head in confirmation of his words and thoughts, "I'd be banished from the spy-comity." she signed, sticking her bottom lip out as she motioned a tear with her finger as she dragged it along her cheek. Not that she ever thought of being a merc, that was barely in her future jobs-list.

Coralyn watched with a little frown, feeling heavily for the man and what he had to go through. Even if she didn't know him, she knew that nobody needed to go through anything like that, "That sounds really tough, I'm sorry." she signed, looking over at the little android and smiled wide from it's consoling the man. "Do you think its the lack of sleep that makes you angry? Because lack of sleep does that to me. I feel irritable. But, maybe it's different for you?" she suggested, "Or...do they not go into a sleep mode, like computers when you don't use them for too long?" she asked, wondering if they could find a healthy solution for him and them to co-exist in a healthier manner.

Her face was still a little flush, as nice as she was, she was still a woman so there were things she looked up or things she did around her device which weren't all too innocent. While she always kept a clean array of photographs for memories, she might have given given in to boosting her body image with a few risqué ones. Now nothing ever saw the light of day, it didn't help knowing he might have seen them or known of them in some form. His assuring her did ease her mind a little, pursing her lips a little as she looked like she might have doubted that. But she exhaled and nodded a little, "I believe you." she signed finally, not like she didn't have a choice, but she didn't see why he'd lie to her about that.

The silence might have told her how she probably shouldn't have brought it up, but she already signed it, so she couldn't take it back. she did try to tell him he didn't need to tell her, while she fixed her mess, giving him a moment when he did before she looked back at him. As suspected, some of them were self harm. She held out her arms and pointed to some very faded scars that blended too well along the fold of her arm, maybe two along her left wrist. She wasn't comparing traumas or trying to bond over shared trauma. But, maybe give him a bit of her since he shared a bit of him. If he'd ask, she'd tell how she tried it after the first time she was taken, that left her in this state. But they weren't deep so, she wasn't fully confident to go through with them. "I'm glad you're alive." she signed, unsure how he'd take it but decided to give him some space and step aside claiming she wanted to look at some hair masks for her hair.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Guilty | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

It was indeed, not so very nice of a field. He couldn't imagine someone like her succeeding in it much, so she was probably right about getting kicked out. Well, banished when you are a spy doesn't typically mean you have a life anymore. They don't exactly just let you go, or retire. "Banishing would be a nice way to put it, sure." There is a reason he has the bounty. They know he isn't easy to kill for him dipping out, selling secrets, working with the enemy(Vlad), and completely wiping their systems to mess with them and really piss them off. The best thing they could do is issue out a bounty and hope someone succeeds in catching him.

"It was apart of it probably. Most of it was because I was scared, alone, bitter, and angry with the world. I felt like because I was suffering, everyone else had to as well. So I was kind of a menace, using them to do terrible things to many people." Its amazing that he was ever able to make up for that and earn their trust again. That they were able to become so cohesive together. Cover each other's backs and help through the bad parts. "I need minimal sleep personally. As long as there is a current of electricity near us both, we will always run. At least that is what I get from them. In this day and age, it is impossible for them to rest. So data is always feeding to me. When I sleep though, Promullar takes the data for me and stores it away for when I wake. I just...I don't like sleeping."
                                        He doesn't like the nightmares that come with it. The ones that have his screaming himself awake or until Hercules shakes him out of it.

He's glad that she believed him, but it was hard to focus on that when she showed him her arms. He would move closer and rest his hand under her her right arm, not grabbing it, just resting it underneath to keep her arm held up. As she points them out, he looks with a solemn expression. Their experiences, and possible how they feel about themselves probably aren't the same. But they both at some point, had the same desire to see the end of their roads. With his freehand, he automatically brings it to his throat where his worst scar sits. He feels the phantom pain as he rubs it with his fingers. "Maybe some day I can look at myself and say the same." He hopes that she can say that to herself. Wonders what that feels like. To look at yourself and not feel disgust or contempt. Not to be eaten away by the guilt of your actions.

He nods and returns to his basket as she looks for the hair mask, lifting Promullar up into his arms when they robot holds up his own to say he wanted to be carried. He holds the robot at the being wraps his arms around his neck to hug him and quietly plays back the sound of Prom's aunt humming to him. A memory that Prom stored away in Promullar's databank for safe keeping from when he was a child. "Thanks bud. I'm okay."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:56 am
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Like, I wish I could make it better. | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

"Are you banished?" she asked, curious now since he fit in many of the mental moulds she made of what a spy would be. Besides, he did say he was..spying in someone's garbage? Maybe her imagination was running wild, either ways, she was curious and he was welcome to dismiss it he liked.

Hearing him didn't make it any better, it just sounded wrong for someone to feel that way for so long, to suffer like that. She nodded from his explanation and could only sign, "I'm sorry.", letting her hand linger on her chest where she signed and exhaled, "Things are different now, right?" she asked, hopeful that he had some form of happiness in some way. "You are like a machine." she signed with a little chuckle of amusement when he spoke, unaware of his distaste towards sleeping that way, but her smile softened a little as she thought about it. Much like a machine, he was also, always working. "Do you not feel exhausted?" she asked curiously.

She had no reason to not believe him, there wasn't much she had that he could use anyways - nothing suspicious at least. Maybe some things she'd want to keep private, but nothing he wouldn't have noticed in other people's browsers. With his attention on her faded scars, her eyes shifted and followed his towards his own, taking a deep breath as if she could feel the pain. It wouldn't be completely false that she didn't feel it. After many attempts to fix her voice box and the painkillers died, she felt it too. Even so, she wished she could embrace him and ease away the pain, much like she wished the same for her younger self. But, she knew that time could make it better and she hoped the same for him. "I'm sure a day will come when you will." she signed in assurance, moving her arm from his hold to take his and give it a little squeeze of assurance.

Giving the man a moment while she looked for nothing in particular, she picked up a jar of hair mask before her eyes caught on some accessories, one in particular which looked a little like a little goofy robot. She brought it over to her cart and noticed the two embracing, smiling a little as she decided to not interrupt them for a bit and made a quick detour, hoping they wouldn't leave by the time she returned. Well, she was quick so she was happy that she found them there still and hoped she wasn't interrupting when she came closer. "Does this remind you of Promullar?" she asked, pointing out a sticker which she found that matched the hair accessory she found and the little cartoon robot.

"Is there anything else on your list? I don't want to be holding you back." she signed, hoping she wasn't forcing them to be around her.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:07 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Guilty | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He can see how someone would assume by what he said that he is "banished". But to be banished, they would have had to think that he had a chance of leaving. "No, I retired. I think that even if they caught up to me, they wouldn't banish me. They would try to keep me alive for testing to replicate me. To them, because I was an experiment done with stolen property from the government, I am property myself. I am not a person to them." He even turns around to show off the brand his father put on his neck to mark him as his lab rat. The same one that he would brand onto the actual rats when testing. However, his was different, as it read "The Prometheus Project" in Russian under it. Was it messed up to use his project's name as his actual name? Probably. What was even more messed up was that his mother named his brother Hercules to match the lab rat he called a brother.

"I try not to hurt people anymore, so that hasn't changed." But the emotions of anger, bitterness, crushing sadness and self-hatred haven't gone away completely. They are just less volatile for those around him. "Physically? No, I don't wear down like most people do. Mentally though, I don't think there has ever been a time where I wasn't exhausted."Even when he was younger, he was suffering from the pain of not being able to control the volume of the electronic voices around him. They were eager to speak to him, and he just wanted some piece and quiet. Now? If it ever got quiet, he would be more scared and lonely than anything.

He decides not to comment in return to her response. The part of him that hates himself says that he's not sure it ever will. Or that he even deserves it. What he was put through most of his young life doesn't excuse what he did for years with the mercenaries. Wouldn't change the fact that he knows his aunt and grandmother would look at him and see his father. See the blood covering his skin. He was numb to everything, mindlessly taking lives like they didn't matter. To him, he didn't care who the target was, he just cared about getting the job done and making money off of it. He wasn't even trying to fill a void, he just wanted to stay empty forever. Vlad ripped that away from him, and he's never been more grateful for that. He doesn't want to feel that level of emptiness ever again. He'll take the self-hatred over that any day.

By the time she returned, he was slowly lowering Promullar back into the basket and clicking the little buckle to hold him in place. When he looks at her again, the stint of his depression gets wiped away from his face and returns to the usual teasing Prom with a grin. "It kind of does actually. Look bud, you have your own merch." He jokes as the robot puts his hands on his hips and makes a mad face at Prom. "Not forever. You promised." He waves off the potential tantrum as he looks at the sticker again and chuckles. "You won't be stuck as a barely functioning midget robot forever, I promise. But you gotta admit, its pretty cuuuute. Not as cute as me of course, but I don't expect anyone to ever reach my level on that."

Though the robot is getting huffy and puffy, he hands over the cellphone so that Prom can look at the list again. "We still have to get the cold groceries. I like saving that for last typically. You?"

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:49 am
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling better. | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

If only she knew half of what he would go through, she would know better than to put it so lightly as being banished. Though, when he put it the way he told her, she could feel goosebumps raise on her skin from the sheer thought of going through something like that. She brought her hand up to rub at them and make them disappear but that sounded terrible! "I hope they never find you." she signed, shaking her head as if shooing those thoughts away along with the possibility of that ever happening.

"That is good." she smiled, generally a passive person herself, she saw nothing but good in that thought. But more importantly, his mental wellbeing and overall health could be affected by the lack of proper rest. A small hum in disapproval left her as she pursed her lips and thought about it. "That doesn't sound healthy." she signed, "How about those meditation camps with no technology?" she suggested, unsure why she was so invested now in finding a way for the man to seek some solace from the sounds to get some rest.

Letting the man have a moment to himself, not knowing when or where she'll start overstepping or preaching something she doesn't follow herself, she stepped away to ground her own thoughts. She ended up returning to them embracing and smiled a little, trying not to comment on his sudden shift and chuckled as he joked with the little robot. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought they were as cute as you." she said, addressing the huffy-puffy little robot now with an apologetic smile. She looked between them as they spoke and smiled a little when he seemed lively again before chuckling. "I think the little guy beat you on the cuteness scale though." she signed, hoping to make it less mad if she could, or maybe just tease the man.

"I think I'll get some ice cream, I feel like making some ice cream sandwiches. Would you like some?" she asked. Since her mood was much better than before, why not celebrate with something sweet? Well, she didn't need an excuse to have something sweet, but ice cream called for a bit of a celebration.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:21 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Neutral | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He doesn't really rue the the thought of them finding him again. It's not himself he worries about. He has something to lose now, so he will defend and protect his brother as viciously as he possibly can. "I hope they never find me, because that puts my brother and my friends at risk. Property doesn't have familial ties, so they would try to sever whatever ties I do have." So he tells every person he meets what he can do, what he has done, and hope they understand why he might ever snoop into their lives without their knowledge. He doesn't like doing it, but he has to keep tabs on each person he's friends with so he can make sure they are safe. They took risks being his friend, and keeping near him, so he makes it his job to look after them in turn. "I think I am find though. Its been almost a century now and I am pretty sure at this point they probably think I died by now. They didn't have a good grip on my life expectancy so they probably thought my Ex killed me."

"If I lose connection with technology, I break out agreement and I leave them alone. The minute I stepped into that camp, I could never leave or else I would be overloaded with a bunch of information all at once. It could possibly finally kill me." He remembers passing out after stepping out of a library with a nullification shield around it. His ears and nose were bleeding, and he was in a mini coma for days. Yasu was freaking out when he finally woke up days later, and the tech around him was whispering quiet apologies as he could hear it weeping for hurting him. Even though they weren't at great terms then, he was finally able to understand his connection, and how they can get overwhelmed by everything around them as well. That was probably the day that he vowed not to hurt them again and they started working together in harmony. "Believe me, I tried it once and it put me in a coma for almost a week. Besides, its not like I dislike what I can do, and they don't intentionally hurt me. They do what they can to be quiet when I really need the rest. Promullar takes over the data networking when I need sleep."

The robot looks at Prom when she says he is cuter, sparkles appearing on the screen for his eyes as he blinks rapidly. "I...told...you. I am cuter." The redhead gives the robot's head a little flick as he looks unimpressed with his gloating. "Listen here bub, you are literally a clone of me. Ergo, you get all your appeal from the source. Aka: I am way cuter. I have the muscles, flexibility, and a cute butt. Eventually you will have those things too. I just have to look into getting you more organic parts and maybe get Seiji to help me. Maybe I can make another biological computer like myself." The android vibrates in excitement as it claps and squeals. "I can be the third Titus redhead." Prom laughs and nods as he rubs the android's head. "Exactly. You'll be our little brother." It's a nice goal to have to keep Prom busy for a while.

While Prom doesn't fully need sustenance, he does enjoy eating when he lets himself partake. So when she mentions ice cream sandwiches, he might perk up just a little bit."Wait, you make them yourself?"

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:40 am
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling better, filled with pride | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

The woman's lips curled into a disappointed pout as she found herself huffing a little from his words. "You're no property." she signed, surely that wasn't the only thing she caught from what he said, but if anyone thought that about anyone they were surely mistaken. Not even one like himself, who is supposed to be non human like her, should be considered that - grown in a lab or not. "I do hope for sure that they leave you alone." she nodded a little.

Hearing him telling her what would happen to hum should he chose to cut himself off of technology, she winced a little at the thought. While she physically didn't understand what would happen to him, she could imagine like a blocked pipe waiting to burst open. the minute it had a chance to. Not a pretty sight, especially to happen to someone. "I think we should pass on that thought then." she signed, slightly defeated. She didn't really have to make any such suggestions, but she wanted to help in some way. She looked over at the little robot in the cart and smiled before looking back at him, "He seems like a really wonderful companion." she smiled.

Coralyn found herself giggling at the two bickering, pursing her lips a little so she wasn't any louder, watching with a little smile as the redhead assured the little guy of a body soon. Sounds interesting! She only thought that was possible in movies, though the more she was getting to know him, the more she was learning about things she never thought of. Well, she did do some searching on disabilities and machine interventions, though, sounding like a robot version of herself should she try to speak didn't seem very flattering.

With a proud and bright smile, she nodded firmly to his question, "Except the ice cream, I thought of buying one, but it seemed like too much work to remember to freeze the parts and use them." she admitted, "But, I take pride in my baking skills." she signed. The kitchen was where she knew she was like a whole other person, fixated on detail and presentation, with the taste and everything. But she was no professional chef, just a very passionate home cook.

tiny14xx2

♡ Memory Lane

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas