Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Prom and Coralyn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Intrigued | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He's come to terms with him not being a person in their eyes, so he just offers her a shrug. It doesn't matter how they see him as long as his friends know who he is. "Even if I am, it doesn't stop me from doing whatever I want to." Doesn't prevent him from at least trying to live the life he's been stuck with. Whether or not they find him, or try to scoop him up like he's nothing to them, he knows that there are at least people out there who see him as more than being an experiment. "They'll never find me, so I am sure they will leave me be. I have too much to lose to let them find me."

"It was a good idea. It just doesn't work out for me is all." Not just Promullar, but tech in general has been really good to him. Whenever he hits low patches, they lift him up and help him vent his woes so he doesn't bottle it up. When he feels scared, they reassure him and always keep Vlad on speed dial in case they are unable to calm him down themselves. His back is always guarded, his brother is always protected, and his home is always a space of comfort. He wouldn't be where he is now without this computer like brain of his. "He is. He is my clone basically after all." Not that he's bragging this time. He just means that because he is like a copy of Prom, it makes him a really good companion. Prom doesn't have to explain his thoughts or feelings because they share them. Promullar already understands his struggles because he has the same memories.

"I couldn't turn down home made ice cream sandwiches now could I?" Especially not when he was actually impressed that she could make her own. Regardless of whether or not she makes her own ice cream, he feels like the breading is the hardest part of the recipe anyway.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling better, filled with pride | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

Coralyn nodded firmly, agreeing whole heartedly that he should do exactly that, so long as he wasn't hurting anyone. "As you should." she signed, nodding proudly. Though she did hope that for his sake, and for the sake of his companions, he wouldn't ever be found. "I hope they never do then." she said, smiling with a little nod, as if she could possibly do anything about it but hope and pray for his safety. Maybe not post any pictures with him? Then again, she wasn't always posting things anyways, she liked saving pictures for herself as memories.

The woman nodded as she understood that the option wasn't really an option, but she hoped there was a way to fix that. Maybe tune them out enough for him to not feel any negative effects of it all. Alas, there was only so much she could suggest without trying to consult the internet for more ideas on that. She decided to drop it for now as she smiled and looked at the little robot in the basket, looking back at the man with a little nod. "Yes, but sometimes it seems like he has his own personality." she signed and chuckled at the thought, smiling back at the being and then at him. "Sassy but cute." she added, referring to it and the tiny tantrum from earlier.

"Nope, but if you like them and have any other sweet requests, feel free to let me know. I can drop them over or have you over anytime." she signed. Her loving baking for someone was an understatement, it was her love language and a big one. She could do it tirelessly all day if one just implied they were craving something or they liked something in particular. She was even willing to accommodate preferences, how else would one of her exes who hated chocolates even entertain them?

"I'll finish paying for these and we can go." she added, once she'd get her ice cream.

Out.Of.Crembrule. Coralyn communicates by Signing and Typing

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:06 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Intrigued | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

he does have to admit that sometimes when he interacts with Promullar, there have been some stark differences between them. He's shown some growth as an AI that separates him from Prom now. He really has become something of a third Titus brother. "Well I guess you may be right there. He had developed his own sense of self over time. I am sure that if I can get him a biological body, he will grow even further on his own." How to go about that is another matter entirely. He would need to find a host body with decent organs so that Prom can only replace what is needed with artificial pieces and implant Promullar's artificial brain in place of a human one. It is a lot of Frankensteining, and he doesn't exactly have any bodies lying around to use.

Hercules did some basic cooking and baking in the house, but nothing like gourmet ice cream. He wonders if he can ever coerce the man to learn so that they have something else to bond over. "You should be careful about giving me invitations like that. I might just take advantage of them to get free ice cream." But he doesn't stop her from grabbing the ingredient she wants, and proceeds to follow along with his own basket so she can get the things she needs.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 3:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling better, filled with pride | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

Coralyn finds herself raising her brow as she heard him speak of a biological body. Definitely sounded like the doctor of Frankenstein to even consider making the little guy human, but not something she'd be opposed to seeing - if done ethically. But was there really a way to ethically do something like this? "Would he grow as a child or would he have the same level of understanding as now?" she'd ask, mostly because she might have binged some odd movies in attempts to free her mind from the thoughts of her ex-partner.

Coralyn lets out a little chuckle at the man's words, sure she shouldn't be giving those invitations to people she barely knew either, but she was trying to kill some of that loneliness she wasn't as used to anymore thanks to Aaron's being around her. She didn't necessarily need physical intimacy either, just some company, someone to check in on her or require something from her, so...baking for someone even if it meant meeting them just to drop it off was something. It wasn't even a hassle with work since she loved doing it! Plus, more for her once she's done. "I don't think that would be much of a problem for me." she said as she filled her basket with the last of the things she needed. "You might get tired of the sweets though." she added, smiling to herself as she lead them to check their things out.

Out.Of.Crembrule. Coralyn communicates by Signing and Typing

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

"It will still be his own brain, just in a body with some biological and robotic pieces. He'll practically be a cyborg but instead of the metal on the outside, he'll just have some mechanical organs depending on what the body needs to function. Being an AI, he's always going to grow with the world." Something that can be done easily with a healer and expert medical professional like Seiji to help. Though he would ask Yasu for his help too, Yasu strictly specializes in anything to do with the brain specifically. He won't be much help when the brain isn't what Prom needs to replace.

"Herc has a sweet tooth and he can put away mountains of food without getting full or consequences. I am sure it will be okay." He's seen the man put away a dozen donuts when he was having a bad day and feeling down. He just sat with the man stuffing his face as they watched movies to try and lift his spirits. When she has everything, he follows her to the counter to check out and goes over his list again with Promullar to double check everything. If he forgot anything, he would never hear the end of it surely.

ll Neo ll

♡ Memory Lane

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces