Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Savage Sons (C) vs [The Cult of the Serpent] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:04 pm
18th March 2024 - 31st March 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWFG World Tag Team Championships!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:48 am
The arena went black. A couple of moments later, the guitars of Ice Nine Kills's Freak Flag started to blare over the speakers as the lights came back on casting the arena in a reddish glow. From the back, Rex Kobra and Ramona Tyler stepped out standing side by side. They stood in the center of the ramp and stared down at the ring. They looked to each other and stood like that for a moment before looking back to the ring. The pair suddenly shot their arms out to the side causing the stage on either the the sides of the pair to erupt in flame. As the flames died down, the pair lowered their arms and they started down the ramp.

We're taught to be like them
Taught to know our place
We kept the pace but we're done pretending
We'll fall blindly through the fairy tale endings

They tried to sell us the convenience and conformity
Those are the images of the man that I want to be
Rise up if you agree

As the pair started down the ramp, hooded individuals started to follow them out of the back. Thirteen cultists that have made their presence known before following close behind their leader. Rex and Ramona walked at a slower deliberate pace, coming up with strategies and plans. Rex's eyes stayed locked on the ring. His cathedral. After the Wargames, he was being granted an even better gift and he would pull those titles from the cold hands of Salem and Erynys and dedicate them to The Serpent. At the bottom of the ramp he stopped and glared over to Ramona who stared back with a nervous look in her eyes. She had a lot to prove or she was certain to feel more agony.

"And introducing...from The Land of Darkness and Nightmares...The Defiler Rex Kobra...and The Vipress Ramona Tyler....The Cult of the Serpent..."

And let your freak flags fly
We're all messed up inside
And forced to act like everything's alright
Wave those freak flags high
Rejected 'til we die
To hell with tomorrow
Just let your freak flags fly tonight

We're taught to fall in line
Taught to know the rules
We've played the fools and we're over the laughter
They can't keep us up in the happily ever afters

Rex turned back to face the ring and the other member of his family. He moved to the steps and climbed them, his sister following along behind him. On the apron, they split so that they were standing on different ones. They looked over at each other and at the same time, ducked down and climbed into the ring under the top rope. Inside the ring, they moved to the center of the ring and dropped down to their knees where they looked up to the heavens and the Serpent beyond, all the while, the cultists started to move around the ring, surrounding their leaders.

Rex and Ramona threw back their hoods as they looked away from the heavens and looked at each other again. Simultaneously, they stood and removed their shades and coats. They passed them to the cult outside and moved to their own corner where Kobra started to whisper strategies and threats into his sister's ear.

They can't sell us on convenience and conformity
Those are the properties of people that we want to be
Rise up if you agree

And let your freak flags fly
We're all messed up inside
And forced to act like everything's alright
Wave those freak flags high
Rejected 'til we die
To hell with tomorrow
Just let your freak flags fly tonight

The music died down and Rex gestured to his Cult. The lights went out and as they came back on, Ramona was on her apron, Rex was leaning against the far ropes, and the cultists were no where to be seen for the moment. Whether they hidden in the crowd or had simply disappeared to wherever they went in the dark, no one knew. All they knew was that Kobra was staring at the ramp with a predatory grin.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:05 pm
The crowd would watch idly for just a moment as before Mitch Hetfield screamed across the PA system:

Gimme fuel,
Gimme fire,
Gimme that which I desire,
Ooh!

With the last sound, fireballs burst up from the stage, "The Savage Sons" appearing on the titantron as the audience popped loudly with enthusiasm and praise. Stepping out onto the stage, pyro continued to belch from the stage in sequence reminiscent of a combustion engine as Erynys stood at the top of the ramp, dressed in his hooded Apex gear, his eyes still partially bandaged, the gold firmly wrapped around his waist.

Yeah!
Turn on... I see red!
Adrenaline crash and crack my head!
Nitro junkie, paint me dead!
And I see red!

Descending the ramp, he stormed down to the ring with Salem in hot pursuit, trying his best to talk some sense into his partner.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:43 pm
Seeing his opponents making a beeline to the ring, Rex pushed off the ropes and moved forward a step. He cracked his neck and made a bring it gesture to Erynys and Salem, hoping his taunting would cause a fatal mistake in their anger.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:03 pm
Salem rushed after Eryn, knowing he wasn't medically cleared for this match but was determined to defy Cartwright and Rex after War Games, anyway! As they reached the ring apron, "Showtime" managed to get between Reich and the squared circle, putting hands to his chest to hold him back long enough to listen! Pleading with his friend and partner, Salem insisted Eryn let him start things off!

"Bro, BRO! I get it! You want at him, and I do, too! He threatened my kid, Eryn! Kyra! I gotta make that right! Let me go in first, okay?!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:09 pm
Reich continued to stare daggers at Rex as he yearned to get into the ring and best the hell out of the cult leader. He flexed his fists as he thought about taking a step inside as Salem tried to talk sense into him.

Finally he backed down and allowed Salem the right to start things off.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:16 pm
Rex took a couple more steps forward, eyes on Salem. "Don't worry, Salem. When I'm done breaking you tonight, I'll be sure to take Kyra and be sure to raise her right."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:18 pm
Patting his brother on the shoulder, Salem stood up on the apron and wiped his feet, ducking under the top rope and chesting up towards Rex while gesturing to the referee they were ready! He'd heard the serpent's taunts, but he'd find that antagonizing a snake just made its fangs sharper, the scowl on Croft's face full of potent venom! As the bell rang, Salem immediately sprung forward with a dropkick, wasting no time in attacking his child's grandfather, his legs looking to slam into the big man's chest like rockets!

Salem Croft

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:24 pm
Rex was caught off guard by the dropkick and sent to the mat. He could feel the ire from Salem in the attack and couldn't help but chuckle at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:28 pm
As the dropkick connected, Salem would kip-up and pounce forward onto the grounded Rex, throwing heavy and furious fists down at his family member, the crowd cheering at the display of retribution the "Gypsy Savage" was getting after the disrespectful treatment of his daughter!

Salem Croft

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:40 pm
As Salem went to town on beating the hell out of Rex, Reich stood there seething as he watched Salem through blow after blow at the cult leader. It should have been him in there, getting his pound of flesh. After all, this was the man who had humiliated him in his home country, the one who had put him through a windshield and in the hospital. Now he had dared to try and take away his eyesight and his livelihood. And where was he delegated to? Merely standing on the apron.

As he watched, every so often his eyes flickered over to Ramona and wondered what was going through her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:19 am
The laughter stopped from Rex as the fists were rained down upon him. He started to realize that maybe he had unleashed a monster that not even he was ready for. He had awoken something in Salem and he was starting to feel it.

On the Apron, Ramona looked on worried. She didn't know what would happen if Rex was to disappoint Cartwright and capture the gold. And she didn't want to. With one foot she started to stomp on the apron, trying to will some defense into her high priest.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:27 am
Salem was wearing rose-colored glasses, but his vision was more sanguine in nature than flowery, a bull's rage at the color red as all Rex's face did was drive him to swing harder and harder! Standing up, Salem started shooting the toes of his snakeskin cowboy boots into Kobra's ribs, furiously swinging the pointed tips into his bones!

"My DAUGHTER, Rex!" he roared, emphasizing each word with another wrathful kick! "My GOD! DAMNED! DAUGHTER!"

The crowd was Roaring in approval, but Salem's vengeance trumpeted louder in his ears than their cheers, Salem looking down and cooking an elbow, looking to leap up and slam it down into Rex's sternum to knock the breath out of the big man!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:19 pm
Rex wanted to laugh and taunt but between the punches and then the kicks, there was no room for him to do anything but try to block and cough and wheeze and wince from the blows. Before he could start to think of how to mount a proper defense, a sharp elbow was slammed into his sternum, driving what little wind remained in him out.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:03 pm
Reich continued to watch the merciless beatdown of Rex and a fever of what felt like bloodlust came upon him. He removed the covering off his eyes to reveal the blackened sockets and the bloodshot eyes.

He tore his glance from Salem and Rex and focused them on Ramona who was trying to will her brother on and he tiled his head as he made a few steps towards her.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff