Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Emily] vs Luis Leone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:06 pm
18th March 2024 - 31st March 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following is a Power Tag Team Open Challenge!

To win this match, a member of your team must retrieve the briefcase above the ring containing $10,000 in cash, provided by Power!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:09 pm
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

As the music began to play an engine could be revving. Finally, A large truck-like vehicle drove out onto stage. Going all out tonight, Power brought in their Ford Bronco war machine! With scrap metal welded to the body, the old truck had the appearance of a post-apocalyptic styled urban assault vehicle. The passenger side door suddenly swung open with the Mega Lion, Luis Leone hanging on the side of the door, microphone in hand. “Fast Lane, this is Power!!” The truck roared as it drove down the ramp.

Always got the cops Coming after me
Custom built bike doing 103
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image

When the Bronco stopped at the bottom of the ramp Luis jumped out of the truck just before a series of fireworks shot out of the bed of the truck from a machine-gun like launcher! As smoke still hung in the air, Axel kicked open the driver-side door hopped out of the death machine to step beside his comrade. Stepping around the ring towards the steps Luis motioned out to the audience. “Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight weighing in at a combined weight of 530 pounds, The Atomic Monster and Mega Lion! Tonight, making our way to the ring, we are Atomic Powah!!!”

"Tonight, we have a very special treat for you!" Climbing the steel steps, the Mega Lion motioned to the ladders set up on the outside of the ring. "We have ourselves a few of the WWFG's low quality ladders. We all know the ones! And..." After slipping into the ring under the top rope, Luis motioned to the briefcase overhead. "Hanging above us we have the prize for the evening! What was that prize again Axel?" The Atomic Monster responded with a shrug. With a smile and a nod, Luis continued. "Well according to announcer, it's a measly 10,000 bucks. That's chump change, baby! That's Cartwright money right there! No sir!"

"This briefcase came from the King of Beasts himself, King Cyrus!" Luis held his hands out to either side as cheers erupted. "So, tonight's contest is a Power open challenge to any singles competitor or tag team and the winner will receive a choice between... A whopping $100,000 or a favor from the King himself upon his return!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:17 pm
Song beats out from the outdated speakers of FG, with only a mash of colors swirling, mixing, and fading on the large screen.
Thirty seconds of no appearance and at the music's lyrics BUT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, audio cuts out! Screen blacks out!
Audience buzzes in wondering anticipation! Who is this?! To take on one or two, a duo or a loner?!

A recognizable voice breaks the mystery!
"Standing a menacing five foot eight!
An astounding hundred twenty-two pounds!
Ready to squash any opposition!"

New questions arose, as the expected Emiko Sone appeared!
Emerging from behind curtain and strolling onstage, microphone in hand!
Back in black and white, something else seemed a bit new with Sone!
"Hello! It is I! Epic Emily!"
User Image

Oh! Not the Emiko of this world, but her 19 year old counterpart from another universe! Is she in financial straits?
No pausing in step, stepping off stage, on her way right on down ramp to squared circle.
"Cart must be lucid, to think he's going to get something special, drawing out a poor no name local for some chump coin.."

Eyes of Emily rose not to the tag champs of yesteryear, but to the old bronco, as she approached towards it.
"Upping the ante sure is nice of King Cyrus, but even at a possible hundred-ten grand.."

Feet slowed to step up, in helping herself climbing into the driver side , Axel had absent mindedly left open!
"Vroom vroom.. cool ride, but not my style and far from what I would want in an indebted favor that holds more value, than any currency offered up by stingy mongrels."

Wow! A bold affront of both the man that runs WWFG and a generous reward raising king!
A brief wave from behind the windshield, before hopping out and finally walking up to the apron, looking between the two..
"So which fella am I taking on?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:43 pm
"Oh wow." The Mega Lion grinned at the lone woman that approached the ring, who had shown some interest in Power's war wagon. Raising a finger up to Emily's question, Luis quickly responded. "If you're answering the challenge, one on one, the match will be with me." He paused with a grin. "I gotta say, you look different since the last time I saw you. No more chain?"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:55 pm
Emily's eyes rested on the shorter man in ring and her face soured a bit, not quite liking the added inquiry.

Taking a sliding roll into the ring, Emily rose quickly to stand face to face with her opponent. "You've been missing a lot lately." She responded in smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm
"I'm the globetrotter, baby. In the past few months, I've been mixing it up between Mexico, the Philippines, and Japan." He gave a shrug as boos came from the crowd. "The WWFG is a little small time for me to keep my attention. You'll have to excuse me if I've not kept up with the day-to-day happenings."

"That being said... Right here, right now: you have attention!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:37 pm
Smiling slyly, "Splendid. Pay, very, close attention to me." Emily stepped even closer, peering up into his eyes.

Then turned her head suddenly, facing the bell keeper. "Ring it!"
And at the sound off, and it was off to the races, Epic Emily bent low, attempting to ankle pick in a leg sweep!

Pulling off a fast one, she'd spin around to roll out to retrieve a ladder for the ring!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:31 pm
The Lion grinned back at Emily as she approached before suddenly taken off guard by the leg sweep. "Oof!" Hitting the canvas, took the wind out of Luis, but was able to pull himself up as his opponent made a fast one for the ladder!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 pm
Fast hands closed up the nearest ladder, spinning round with it, Epic Emily slid it under ropes and gave it a shove to slide it further toward center ring!

Not entering the same path, Emily rounded a pole, rolling in, hoping to be slick enough to blindside Luis with a forearm shot!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:01 pm
Emily made quick work of the ladder, but she wasn't that quick to catch Luis off-guard a second time. The Mega Lion's attention went to the ladder as it was slid into the ring, and then towards his opponent as she was rushing him for the forearm!

Luis swiftly made a grapple for Emily's arm, attempting to wrench it upwards before following up with a leg sweep of his own!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:16 pm
"Woah! Ugh!" Went a surprised Emily, finding herself being taken by surprise!
Back dropping to the mat and cringing to the soreness it brought on, she rose defense hands! "Whoa, whoa! Hold on, buddy!"

Then Emily did something that made fans cringe!
Batting her eyes, adjusting her posture to appear helpless and seductive, as she offered a hand out. "Help a dainty damsel?!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:26 pm
Luis' eyed the damsel as a she posed alluringly against the canvas. Giving a slight nod, he reached in before pausing and pulling his hand away to brush his hair back. "Nah, I think you look better that way."

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:41 pm
Letting out a laugh at the comment, with his turnabout trick, Emily made way on her own back to a stance.
Slinking back, in doing so, creating distance out of distrust. Then hop toward mid rope for a springboard forearm!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games