Early in the show, the titantron revealed the corridors of the arena, bare and abandoned as wrestlers were in their rooms preparing for their matches. Michael Cole, the backstage interviewer, was stood conspicuously in the middle of the hall, centre-camera.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here at this time with a superstar fresh off his victory in War Games... Tiger Hat."

Tiger walked into frame - immediately lighting up the arena with fierce boos. He was quite possibly the most hated man in WWF:G at this time, after maliciously attacking Apex and seizing every opportunity to screw them over, stealing a win from a distraught Erynys at the last show.

"Tiger, how are you feeling after your team's victory at War Games?"

Tiger took a deep breath, snorting and exhaling with a sharp, disgruntled noise before answering.

"I feel... anger."

He turned to the camera, staring forward.

"It's a strange thing. I should be on top of the world. I am in my prime. Fresh off a victory. I should be king of the mountain. I left the arena on an all-time high. And then the next day, I wake up. I look online, in the papers for news, and do you know what I see?

Apex in shock defeat! Interviews with the team. Interviews with Cartwright, Salem. The headlines were all about Rex shocking the world with the black mist. Of the near kidnapping. And our poor, poor German Giant..."

The crowd begin to chant for Apex as Tiger is speaking. His anger reaches a boiling point as their echoes reach his ears. He tries to contain it as he continues talking.

"And I look at my phone and see... nothing. Nobody wants to hear from me. I am a footnote. A small part of the story that nobody wants to acknowledge. It was me who won the match for the team, not Rex. It was me who won the match, not Salem, not Apex.

Where is my interview? Where is my front page? Nowhere."

Tiger snatched the microphone from Cole.

"I am tired of being a footnote in this story. I am sick of beating Apex time after time and still playing second to them. I should be on top, not them! Not any of them!

That's why... as of today, I'm throwing my Tiger Hat in the ring. I want to be the headline. I am challenging Avari Fusion to a match for the WWF:G World Heavyweight Championship."

He leaned into the camera, still seething, and snorted once more. His enthusiasm was entirely anger, his aura as threatening as any man.

"Yatta."

Tiger dropped the microphone as he walked away. He had a match to prepare for. The camera faded to black, as the boos of the crowd were slowly muffled as the interview transitioned into an ad break.