The camera would fade in as Jackie Redmond would be standing center frame with a big smile and awaiting the cue.

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to Fast Lane. The last stop on the Road to Wrestlemania. With me, I have someone who has been having a lot of misfortune since he began his road to Wrestlemania."

Trent would emerge from the right side of the screen, getting in frame. Despite being happy to be here, he wishes it was better circumstances and the introduction she gave wasn't as accurate as it was.

"Everyone else inside Apex currently has punched their ticket on to the show, but as of this moment, you are nowhere to be seen on the Wrestlemania card."

Trent would grin for a second out of no reason other than to kind of break the ice on his mindset.

"Yeah. We have Savage Sons tonight defending their championships, and of course they are going to retain and rock everyone at Wrestlemania."

"While Avari is getting some rest before his big headliner against whoever he faces."

"Jessie is bound to be there as she is the biggest draw of the women's division on WWF:G and hell, she could outbrawl any dude as well including myself."

Trent would go through all of his family leaving only one person left.

"Meanwhile, I have challenged Cartwright for the European Championship and have gotten no response at all. Its been months since my last challenge. So, I am taking the time right here, thanks Jackie, to issue the challenge out again to Cartwright. You and me, one more time around. Your rules, for the European Championship on the grandest stage of them all."

"You have until the end of the show to give me an answer. Otherwise, I will make sure the request gets sent to you, personally. Look forward to hearing from you, boss."