Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
You wanted to see us, boss bro? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:50 pm
Staff Member Russo and Staff Member Meltzer walk down the hallway, discussing WrestleMania amongst each other. Staff Member Meltzer is worried about the match he has coming up against Staff Member Bischoff. Why would the Snypa Rifle do this to him, knowing he's never wrestled? Staff Member Meltzer has always dreamed of being in the wrestling business since starting the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, but not competing between the ropes!

SMR: "Bro, I got a strongly worded text from Cartwright telling us to meet him in his office. Bro, this mess with that Snypa bro hosting WrestleMania is huge, bro!"

SMM: "Vince, what am I gonna do about Eric?"

SMR: "Bro, Staff Member Bischoff is nothing but hot air! He talks about all those karate titles he won but look at how bad he gets beat in the ring, bro!"

The two staff members arrive at Cartwright's office, knocking on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:32 pm
Cartwright tells two of his three favorite staff members to come in, while he is sitting at his desk re-watching the Cartwright Strong Style War Games victory from No Way Out.

Cartwright: "I love this part!
Staff Members, this is the part where I say screw the rules and we all charge in to the cage at once!
Aren't I clever!"

Staff Member Russo nods in agreement.

SMR: "Bro, you are an absolute freakin' genius bro!
We're all so glad that you are the Owner of the World Wrestling Federation Guild bro!"

SMM: "Ummm....yeah I agree.
That is a highly rated moment in the War Games match.
I give it five stars."

Cartwright remains in a happy mood as he looks at Staff Member Russo and Staff Member Meltzer.

Cartwright: "I'm so glad to hear it!
There's just one small problem I have..."

Cartwright's face turns in to a scowl.

Cartwright: "WHY THE HELL IS PYRO MY WRESTLEMANIA HOST?!"

The Staff Members suddenly start sweating buckets.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:10 pm
SMR: "So, Cartwright bro, about that. We sent the invitations everywhere you asked us to, bro. We don't know how that Snypa bro got a hold of an official invite to be the host of WrestleMania!"

SMM: "Umm... I don't know how that happened, but it sounds like it's gonna be a five star moment though... maybe four, since WrestleMania isn't in the Tokyo Dome."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:28 pm
Cartwright shakes his head in disbelief.

Cartwright: "You don't know?!
We don't know!
I don't know!
Does anyone know?!"

Cartwright stands up from his office chair and bangs on the top of the desk with his right hand in anger.

Cartwright: "I give you one simple job....
...Staff Member Meltzer....
...and you blew it big time!"

Staff Member Russo looks relieved.

Cartwright: "Staff Member Meltzer, for doing such a SHITE job at getting me a good Wrestlemania host, I'm really going to enjoy watching your match with Staff Member Bischoff!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 pm
Staff Member Meltzer looks shocked. He really doesn't want to have this match with Staff Member Bischoff!

SMM: "How is it my fault that we sent out these invitations and the guy you hate the most managed to intercept one? That's not fair!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:19 pm
Cartwright scoffs at Staff Member Meltzer's cries.

Cartwright: "It's your fault because you sent the invites out!
Pyro shouldn't have been able to get one at all!
I think this is very fair!"

Staff Member Russo suddenly remembers something.

SMR: "Hey, Cartwright bro!
Have you heard the latest rumor's about the Wrestlemania Host, bro?!
Ringside News is reporting that Snypa Rifle will announce a special referee for Staff Member Meltzer's match, bro!"

Cartwright doesn't look happy about this news.

Cartwright: "How else can Pyro try to ruin the greatest Wrestlemania ever?!
I don't want rumors, I want the facts!
Somebody get me the facts!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:07 pm
And on cue, the host of WrestleMania walks into the office, a smile on his painted face. The Snypa Rifle then sits between a frightened Staff Member Meltzer and a terrified Staff Member Russo and smirks at Cartwright.

Snypa: "I heard you saying you wanted facts. Fact, there will be a special guest referee for Staff Member Meltzer versus Staff Member Bischoff: me. Fact, according to the invitation's terms and conditions, the host has complete power to make sure WrestleMania goes off without a hitch. Fact, that clip of the Hardcore Highlight I gave you through a sheet of glass is the most watched video on WWFG's YouTube still, almost a year later. Fact, I'm making Staff Member Bischoff versus Staff Member Meltzer a no disqualification match so that there'll be a clear-cut winner. Fact: Danny-boy Cartwright, you're the reigning WWFG European Champion. Fact: I announced the return of the self proclaimed Best Wrestling Artist in the World and he's right outside your office."

Cheers erupt when Corey Theta Cartwright, Cartwright's older brother, walks into the office in a suit, haven't been seen since his ousting from Cartwright Strong Style during his Street Fighter match against their cousin Pineapple Carter Cartwright.

"Hello, Daniel," Corey sneers. "I'm usually a talker but I don't have much to say except this: you had your thugs, who aren't even family, take me and Carter out. You seem to forget that Cartwright Strong Style was MY idea, so we could show the world the greatness that is the Cartwright Wrestling Family! But answer this, dear brother: what in the bloody hell have your butler and Omen done for you other than lose repeatedly? I laughed from my hospital bed as I watched Carter team up with a Damone to take them out and prove he was part of what makes our family superior."

Corey paces the office before resuming. "As your older brother, Daniel, I should set an example, which is this: as Snypa Rifle pointed out, you are the reigning WWFG European Champion. I propose that like the English gentlemen we are, we get in the ring at WrestleMania and have the row of all rows for that championship. What do you say, little brother? Do you accept?"

Snypa cackles. "Carty, I kinda feel bad for all those things I did to your brother last year, because he's actually not bad, for a Cartwright. I like that idea."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:37 pm
Cartwright scoffs arrogantly at everything Corey has to say.

Cartwright: "Don't you call my family thugs!
The Butler, Omen and Tiger Hat are now my REAL family!
You and the rest of those useless Cartwright's were DITCHED a long time ago!"

The crowd loudly boos as Cartwright rejects his own flesh and blood.

Cartwright: "Cartwright Strong Style may have been your idea, but it is I who have turned it in to a huge success!
A War Games winning success that crushed Apex, a team that has the current WWFG World Heavyweight Champion and the WWFG World Tag Team Champions!
So I wouldn't be laughing if I were you!
In fact, I'd be thinking very carefully about what you do next, if I were you."

Cartwright says in a serious, threatening tone.

Cartwright: "You want a shot at my WWFG European Championship?!
So does everyone else!
I am the greatest WWFG European Champion of all time!
I reject your request and order you to get to the back of the line!"

JR: "Cartwright is scared of Corey?!"

King: "That isn't what he said at all, JR!
You need some hearing aids if that's what you heard!
The Boss is a popular man!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:50 pm
Corey scoffs, knowing his brother very well. He turns to the host of WrestleMania, the Snypa Rifle, who clears his throat.

"A success? Was this before or after that butler got beat by a little girl? You know, Corey, I like your idea. Brother versus brother to prove who the real heart and soul of Cartwright Strong Style would make for a marquee matchup. Your request for a WWFG European Championship match... is granted."

Corey chuckles. "You're scared of me, little brother. Always have been since we stood knee high to Mum and Dad. You'd always go running to Dad after I had to lump ya up a bit and years later, you still choose to run from me. But at WrestleMania, there ain't gonna be any running, Daniel."

Snypa interjects: "You're right. There won't be any running, because your match will take place inside the famed Cartwright family's Strong Style Pit. Only way to win is two out of three falls via the referee's ten count or submission. And yeah, Carty, I can do that. Take it up with legal if you don't like it. Read those clauses on those invitations."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:22 pm
Snypa's assistant, formerly the assistant of Chris Brown walks in and whispers something in her boss's ear.

Snypa: "Ohhhh. Thanks. At least someone knows how to keep things up to speed. Sorry, Corey, apparently your brother here has a championship match against Trent at WrestleMania but how about you be the special guest enforcer?"  

Drive Type Wild

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:34 pm
Of course Chris Brown's former assistant knows what is going on, Chris Brown hires well.

Cartwright: "This is ridiculous!
I have no need for a special guest enforcer or anything to do with my former family!
Pyro should know his role and stay out of my business!"

Cartwright smirks as he imagines something.

Cartwright: "Come Wrestlemania, you just be a good little host Pyro!
You know the deal, welcome everyone to the show, announce attendance records, sing God Save Cartwright etc.
If you can handle those duties, maybe I could see a future in you here in the WWFG beyond Wrestlemania Host....like serving hot dogs to the hungry, stupid fans!"

JR: "This is needless antagonism by The Boss."

King: "What do you mean JR?!
Snypa was never supposed to be the Host in the first place!
He stole someone else's spot!
Snypa deserves everything he gets for that!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:47 pm
Snypa scowls before breaking out into a laugh as the fans boo at Cartwright's remarks.

"Unfortunately, I know you better than you know yourself, Danny-boy. When Trent gets to be too much for you, your little friends will come running to save the day. I think your brother should definitely make sure you and Trent have a fair and competitive match.. inside the Strong Style Pit! And honestly, I think I'm doing a good job, so far. What does everyone here in San Diego, California think?!"

The fans give a deafening roar in favor of Snypa's decisions.

"Thank you, you're all too kind! Do you wanna see Cartwright versus Trent inside the Strong Style Pit?"

More roars of approval.

"See, Carty. I'm handling things well. This might be more fun than beating you to a bloody pulp like I did last year!"  

Drive Type Wild

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:03 pm
Cartwright rolls his eyes at the fans annoying cheers.

Cartwright: "Oh, the wisdom of the masses!
Those people don't have a clue about anything!
They couldn’t tell a headlock from a padlock!
I think you should keep the booking duties to the professional booker, which is yours truly!
As for you retired wrestlers, don’t even think about switching careers!
Your expertise seems to lie in pilfering invitations!
Bravo, what an inspiration!”

Cartwright is the perfect role model to everyone around the world.

Cartwright: "If Corey wants to be an enforcer so much, he can go and enforce the catering team, Dean Johnson has high standards for his food and is quite the critic!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:12 pm
Snypa: "Actually, my job, according to this neatly printed invitation... with the official WWFG seal..."

Snypa reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out a card.

"As host of WrestleMania, allows me to make changes, additions, substitutions and subtractions, including matchmaking capabilities, to ensure the quality and integrity of WrestleMania, as well as to entertain the WWFG fans. So, I've been acting within the scope of my job. So, sorry, your big brother's enforcing your match. Also, let's go back to Staff Member Bischoff versus Staff Member Meltzer: what do you say we make that a Staff Member Russo On A Forklift match?"  

Drive Type Wild

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:51 pm
Staff Member Russo’s face is a mask of disbelief and frustration.
He doesn’t look happy about this at all.
SMR shakes his head vehemently.

SMR: "Bro, there's no way bro!
I swear to God, bro!
I just write the stories bro!
I'm not some slave to be won bro!"

Cartwright, a thoughtful expression on his face, takes a moment to consider Russo’s words.
He seems to be weighing his options.
Finally, Cartwright responds, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Cartwright: "It would be very entertaining to view!
You'll know how Judy Bagwell felt!"

SMR, his voice rising in defense, begins to retort.

SMR: "She wanted to be there, bro!
She was desperate for television time bro!"

SMM, with a grimace of distaste, interjects.

SMM: "I hated that match Staff Member Russo.
I gave it a one and three quarter stars."

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces