Submit

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:38 am

The show was well underway, and the matches so far had been fantastic. The fans were happy, fed, and the beer was flowing across the arena.

The cameras then cut back into show, to see the DHW Dragonheart Champion standing in the ring. Championship belt around his waist, he had a massive grin on his face.

User Image

A microphone in his hand was ready, as he brought it up to his lips.

"I told you all.. I told you I would become the inaugural DHW Dragonheart Champion!

Did anyone believe me?

Did anyone stop to think that I am the greatest superstar on this entire roster?

No, you didn't. Not one of you did. You filthy, disgusting, horrible fans.
"

A direct shot at the audience was one way to rile them up, as they immediately were sent into a chorus of boos and jeers.

"There is no one back there in the locker room that I fear, no one that can take this Championship belt from my waist.

You are not only looking at the inaugural Dragonheart Champion.. but you are looking at the LAST Dragonheart Champion!
"

Nuke beat his chest with a fist, raising it in the air as he continued.

"Like I said, no one in the back there scares me.

No one at all!
"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:53 pm
"Awwww Nukie.. thats no way to talk to the fans"

The titantron opened to cell phone footage of a muscular man wearing shades.

"You insult the fans who pay good money to be entertained. Thats very naughty... and the naughty get punished. I know youre wondering who I am, and I will elucidate the facts and your fate. My name is Anton S. Silva, but more than who I am is a warrior.. a very special kind of warrior. You see Nukie I am...a booty warrior, and I seek to punish the booties of those deserving. There you stand, all cheeked up in those tights like Im not gonna crave a slice of that cake."

Anton made lascivious slurping noises.

"Now I'm gonna put it to ya this way, Nukie. I lokes ya...and i wants ya...now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yours"  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:05 am

Nuke looked visibly.. shocked? Scared? Worried?

A host of different faces were pulled by the DHW Dragonheart Champion, as he took in what just happened.

"What.. what the hell are you on about? Who are you?

More importantly, what are you?
"

Nuke cocked his head to the side and tried to remember for a moment.

"A .. booty warrior? What the ******** is a booty warrior?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:29 am
"I see you're choosing the hard way. That's fine, its not the only hard thing around here. Dont worry Nukie, I'll show you what kinda warrior I am, a warrior woth a unique set of skills that will turn your booty into a bowl of mash potatoes. I'll come give you a taste..."

The feed cut and the crowd went wild as the man vaulted over the ring barricade and slid into the ring, charging with a superman punch aimed at the back of Nukes head!  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:27 am

Nuke dropped to the mat clutching the back of his head. He reached around his back and slowly unclipped his Dragonheart Championship, sliding it off to the side.

Groaning, he looked to slowly turn and see his attacker..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:43 am
Anton held up the mic

"How did you like my Donkey Punch? I practiced it just for you, Nukie. Its ok, its gonna hurt at first but I'll give you some good aftercare after I destory that booty. Now toot it up"

The booty warrior reached down to hook nuke in a full nelson, looking to pull him uo and plant him with his finisher, a full nelson bomb!  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:46 am

The Booty Warrior lifted the Champion up with ease, locking him in with a Full Nelson.

Nuke was about to cry out, to retaliate, to do anything he could..

But the Full Nelson Bomb connected with a harsh reality set in, as Fusion's body bounced off the canvas, leaving him groaning on the mat.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:51 am
Anton crouched over Nuke, grabbing the microphone as he stroked his hair.

"I hope you enjoyed that taste Nukie... I gave you just the tip. But next week, you have a date with rhe Booty Warrior, and and I plan on going balls deep. So prepare your booty, Nukie."

He got up, retreating through the crowd.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:07 am

Nuke rolled just in time to see The Booty Warrior leaving the arena. He had a look of worry, shock, and confusion about what had just happened.

In fact, what had just happened!?

Archives (2024 & on)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff