The lights go out in the arena. Moments later and the lights come back on red. Situated in the ring is Rex standing behind his podium well several of his cultists surround the ring. Ramona stands dutifully behind him. Rex looks out at the crowd from under his ceremonial hood, a wide grin on his face. He pats the podium and leans against it before lifting a mic to his mouth.

"My family. Lo and the serpent has been good to us tonight. Earlier tonight, Mr. Cart of Wright has seen fit to bless us with a tag team championship match set for later tonight. And lo, The Serpent Sons shall suffer. But they are not the only ones that deserve the venom. No. Wrestlemania is right around the corner and we must make a statement to The Serpent. To prove our loyalty to the spreading of discord and hate and venom."

Rex gestured to the tron as a montage video played of Rex slamming each member of Apex with a Crucifix powerbomb.

"As you can see, I have already proven to be The Apex Predator. Salem. Check. Erynys. Check. Trent. Check. Jessie Lee. Check. Avari Fusion. Check. I have made them all feel my agony. And that last one is so important. Fusion is The Son but if there is any person that deserves the venom and the spreading rot of The Serpent, it's The Father."

Rex slammed his hand on the podium and stood up straight. With his free hand, he pulled his hood down and glared out at the crowd with a new intensity.

"Nuke. Fusion. I want to see you at Wrestlemania. One on one. The Redeemer vs The Defiler. The Hero of the Federation vs The Villain of Venom. Nuke Fusion. One of the greats. A bona fide legend in the flesh. Someone who was known as great when I was first starting out. The father of the champ. And I would love nothing more than to show everybody just how mortal The Redeemer truly is."