Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor
  +1
View Results

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:10 pm
Fae Moonsong
ɴ qɪ ɪʜʀ y ʀ ɴɪɢʜ,
  ʜ' ʀʟy ɪʟɪɢɴ. 

͝ ⏝𝅄︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶𝅄⏝ ͝ ͝ ⏝𝅄︶ ͝ ⏝ ⊹ ⏝ ͝ ︶𝅄⏝ ͝

gaia_moon
Good morning, afternoon, evening or night, wherever you are!
My name is Caitlin, though I usually go by Caitea online. (it's taken here... crying )
I'm 28 years old, going on 29 end of May.
I just bought a house about a year and a half back with my boyfriend
and my 3 lovely furbabies. (Open the spoiler for photos!)
My favorite color is purple, to the point I often dye my hair dark purple.

I have a deep love for anything witchy, in aesthetic or otherwise.
Obsessed with the moon gaia_moon
You can typically find me on an MMORPG of some kind, fulfilling
my destiny of being a heal slave wherever I go.
I love most kinds of music, though my favorite genres are typically
more on the rock/metal side.
[[ Any Lorna Shore/Will Ramos enjoyers out there? ]]

... and I'm always down for a chat! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Muffin [mom]
Sweetheart [daughter]
Gizmo [daughter]

─── ── ── ───

ɪ' ɢʜ ɪɴ ʜʀ ɪɢɴ,
ɴ ʜ ɪ ɴɴ ɪɴ  

welcome, feel free to join the discord!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:25 am
hellooo blaugh thanks for having me

im an aquarius sun, virgo moon
i loovee electronic musics, soundcloud rap, and old jazz(especially the more ambient and spooky like miles davis bitches brew)

i love to bask in the sun and recharge under the moon ^~^
i have lived thru 29 spring equinoxes
I make lots of musics when the heart feels it time
im highly secretive,i can not lie rofl rofl

i loovvee bunnies, havin fun, and watchin animes, especially short ones that make u think and feel. ergo proxy, she the ultimate weapon, houseki no kuni and so on. :3

see yall arounds rofl rofl rofl  

time-chime spiritXx

Mega Noob

Bon Bon Benni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:02 am
time-chime spiritXx
hellooo blaugh thanks for having me

im an aquarius sun, virgo moon
i loovee electronic musics, soundcloud rap, and old jazz(especially the more ambient and spooky like miles davis bitches brew)

i love to bask in the sun and recharge under the moon ^~^
i have lived thru 29 spring equinoxes
I make lots of musics when the heart feels it time
im highly secretive,i can not lie rofl rofl

i loovvee bunnies, havin fun, and watchin animes, especially short ones that make u think and feel. ergo proxy, she the ultimate weapon, houseki no kuni and so on. :3

see yall arounds rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 am
hi! i'm danielle, i'm 29, from NY. i'm a leo rising/leo sun/virgo moon and i feel that all of these are accurate.

i am a teacher and i pole dance for fun.
my ig is fightclubvixen

i hope to make friends here smile  

Sapphic Babe

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:38 pm
Sapphic Babe
hi! i'm danielle, i'm 29, from NY. i'm a leo rising/leo sun/virgo moon and i feel that all of these are accurate.

my ig is fightclubvixen

What manga panel is your tattoo from? It looks like Ai Yazawa's art but I'm probably wrong! Welcome to our home!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm
Prince Lemon
Sapphic Babe

my ig is fightclubvixen

What manga panel is your tattoo from? It looks like Ai Yazawa's art but I'm probably wrong! Welcome to our home!

I LOVE Ai Yazawa! Major compliment. but this is actually from an artist named Jenifer Prince, her artwork is amazing. It's primarily sapphic and "traditional comic book style." i think that's what that's called. you should check her out smile  

Sapphic Babe

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 pm
Sapphic Babe
Prince Lemon
Sapphic Babe

my ig is fightclubvixen

I LOVE Ai Yazawa! Major compliment. but this is actually from an artist named Jenifer Prince, her artwork is amazing. It's primarily sapphic and "traditional comic book style." i think that's what that's called. you should check her out smile

I'm a huge Ai Yazawa lover too <3 I'll always be down to talk anything manga related she's made. Absolutely fell in love with My Neighborhood Story and Paradise Kiss as a child smile

Glad to have you here! And I will be checking out your artists' work!  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 4:54 am
Yooo, my name is Jacob. I am 32 this year (yeah) I was a pretty big gamer, but due to having my wonderful daughter, ive slowed my habit. Love all kinds of music, ranging from classical to rap.
I'm always down for some games or just to chat as long as my daughter permits lmao.
My gamertag is : Exiledright92.
I joined the guild in hopes to make some friends and just to chat in general. Hope yall have a good day! Want to know anything more? just ask

iRareish

Professional Camper

BlueDude003

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 11:02 am
Hi, For now you can call me Blue.
Holding onto my last month of being 28 years old like my life depends on it. Not that I follow Astrology but I am the Crab and my Chinese Zodiac is the Boar. I am the proud father of one little human who carries the spirit of a giant. Daddy during the day, Delivery driver by night for now.
My main profession & Passion lay in Carpentry, Building in general, The science behind the materials we use. Yes I will watch paint dry, No I don't eat the forbidden cotton candy. At this time in my life that career path is on pause "Being a father is more than just providing", Unfortunately I let careers consume me. I didn't have a father at all and absolutely will break the cycle and actively be present for my Child.

My first account started in 2008 This is my main account since 2014. I use 5 accounts actively and 1 account I let be lost to time. Previous names I have gone by- Karu & CrazyWolve Any other name i still actively use.

I enjoy many things from anime to music to the outdoors and more! life is precious enjoy as much things and people as you can.
I am here to chat, participate, reestablish myself in the Gaia community, Make friends & Be a part in humans helping humans.

[Edit] I see others have mentioned it and I forgot to I guess you could say I am a heavily tattooed person I am a bit less than half tattooed.

Two quotes I love right now.

"Its the practice the spread of kindness & peace, As if i were you and you were me." ~A summary of the teachings of my Great Grandfather

"Et Tu, Brute?" ~ The Tragedy of Julius Caesar  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 11:27 am
^My 2008 Account, I lost this account to someone else in 2009 and got it back by accessing the email this year.  

BlueTwo03

Android00Blu3

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 11:52 am
BlueTwo03
^My 2008 Account, I lost this account to someone else in 2009 and got it back by accessing the email this year.

Also me, Here for the rewards

u;mP%  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:02 pm
iRareish
Yooo, my name is Jacob. I am 32 this year (yeah) I was a pretty big gamer, but due to having my wonderful daughter, ive slowed my habit. Love all kinds of music, ranging from classical to rap.
I'm always down for some games or just to chat as long as my daughter permits lmao.
My gamertag is : Exiledright92.
I joined the guild in hopes to make some friends and just to chat in general. Hope yall have a good day! Want to know anything more? just ask

Welcome!! So happy to have you!  

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:04 pm
BlueDude003
Hi, For now you can call me Blue.
Holding onto my last month of being 28 years old like my life depends on it. Not that I follow Astrology but I am the Crab and my Chinese Zodiac is the Boar. I am the proud father of one little human who carries the spirit of a giant. Daddy during the day, Delivery driver by night for now.
My main profession & Passion lay in Carpentry, Building in general, The science behind the materials we use. Yes I will watch paint dry, No I don't eat the forbidden cotton candy. At this time in my life that career path is on pause "Being a father is more than just providing", Unfortunately I let careers consume me. I didn't have a father at all and absolutely will break the cycle and actively be present for my Child.

My first account started in 2008 This is my main account since 2014. I use 5 accounts actively and 1 account I let be lost to time. Previous names I have gone by- Karu & CrazyWolve Any other name i still actively use.

I enjoy many things from anime to music to the outdoors and more! life is precious enjoy as much things and people as you can.
I am here to chat, participate, reestablish myself in the Gaia community, Make friends & Be a part in humans helping humans.

[Edit] I see others have mentioned it and I forgot to I guess you could say I am a heavily tattooed person I am a bit less than half tattooed.

Two quotes I love right now.

"Its the practice the spread of kindness & peace, As if i were you and you were me." ~A summary of the teachings of my Great Grandfather

"Et Tu, Brute?" ~ The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
great intro, thank you for sharing! So glad to have you here and hope to see you participate in the community!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:37 pm
I had a whole intro going and my phone decided to refresh before submitting. I’m cool like that.
Thanks for the invite.
I joined Gaia at a young age. I’m 32. Jumped accounts. My first account was hacked because I was young and dumb. RedrumPirate was my name for the longest time. I met friends on here that lasted longer and stronger than real life friends. I wish I hadn’t lost contact with a load of them.

I go by Jae but Shady Shook is good, too. Shady Shook is my OC that kind of is my online persona? My online shops and fb page use the name and it stuck. My logo is of a teal fox in a hoodie. I’d post it but I’m on my phone. And I don’t wanna retype this again. lol

You’ll see me around the CB on Gaia forums doing pet art for free at times. I love drawing peoples pets. It makes them happy and then I’m happy.
I’m a fish person. Jk. I’m a Pisces ♓️

I love video gaming, BG3 is my current obsession. I don’t know how many playthroughs I’ve done.

I’m a mom of one. I also have theee cats, two dogs and four fish.

I like chex mix and cookies.

I’m an ex-federal correctional officer.  

Shady Shook

orphan_account

Devout Capitalist

9,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 9:44 pm

hello i am nao but please call me orphan
they/them/she/him do not really care what you call me tbh
i am a gemini, year of the rat
i have been on gaia for the last 10+ years but took a major hiatus and just got back into it
obsessions: anime/manga, bg3, hot baths, getting to the end of the uni semester w/o crying, continuing my duolingo streak, amaretto sours, saving money (mama wants a holiday soon tho)

The Retirement Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff